Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

hcg help again please

(1/1)

ripped1111:
ok just want to know if i did this right, WELL I HOPE I DID. ok so i had the 2 10 ml bottles 1 white powder and the other the bac water, ok took out all the water and injected it into the white powder, the white powder desolved right away, so i got me 30g slins that hold 50units meaning 500iu's right?? so i drew up the 50 units\500iu's and pinched an inch on my lower ab, injected the 1\2inch pin and injected the water, so did i do ok or was i to put it in the fridge for a day first i know i have to put it in there now but didn't know if i had to before the shot, no pain till after alot of burning thats going away. so yeah thats my story..

ripped1111

Weez:
  Good job, ..........now lather, rinse, and repeat....

Crazy-canuck:

--- Quote from: ripped1111 on October 19, 2005, 07:42:19 PM ---ok just want to know if i did this right, WELL I HOPE I DID. ok so i had the 2 10 ml bottles 1 white powder and the other the bac water, ok took out all the water and injected it into the white powder, the white powder desolved right away, so i got me 30g slins that hold 50units meaning 500iu's right?? so i drew up the 50 units\500iu's and pinched an inch on my lower ab, injected the 1\2inch pin and injected the water, so did i do ok or was i to put it in the fridge for a day first i know i have to put it in there now but didn't know if i had to before the shot, no pain till after alot of burning thats going away. so yeah thats my story..

ripped1111

--- End quote ---

Yeah when you reconstitute it don't shake the bottle, just swirl it.  Just like with GH you can damage it if you shake it violetly.  Yeah keep it in the fridge after you reconstitute it.  It will keep for three weeks.

Looks good so far.

Ok.

CC.

ripped1111:
thanks alot bro's

ripped1111

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version