Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Looking

(1/2) > >>

bigmanforlife:
I am looking to get Dianabol.  I talked to a guy at the gym that offered me steroids, but I am personally looking for dbol.  He is seeing what he can do.  Other then that is ordering it off the internet safe?  Or bad idea?  I know this is a popular drug, but i have ran in to anyone yet, and I cam not huge into the underground store.  Also when i get dbol I just plan to use small amounts for a boost, not to get huge, will that work, how much?  Thanks

bald:

--- Quote from: bigmanforlife on November 03, 2005, 12:34:00 PM ---I am looking to get Dianabol.  I talked to a guy at the gym that offered me steroids, but I am personally looking for dbol.  He is seeing what he can do.  Other then that is ordering it off the internet safe?  Or bad idea?  I know this is a popular drug, but i have ran in to anyone yet, and I cam not huge into the underground store.  Also when i get dbol I just plan to use small amounts for a boost, not to get huge, will that work, how much?  Thanks

--- End quote ---

I will save the gurus here some time.

Dbol alone is worthless, more so in small doses.

Your welcome :)

big-bri:

--- Quote from: bald on November 03, 2005, 12:54:06 PM ---

I will save the gurus here some time.

Dbol alone is worthless, more so in small doses.

Your welcome :)

--- End quote ---
Thats right. Wait a while and learn somemore, then get some test ;)

massivemann:
test test test...its WAY better then dbol!! and most ppl will come back with i dont wanna inject..well if your not ready to inject your not ready to use aas.

later

muscle19:
test should be the base of ALL cycles in my opinion. dbol will help jump start ur cycle and can produce good gains and strength too.

muscle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version