Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

did you know?

<< < (3/41) > >>

King Shizzo:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on October 22, 2012, 12:39:37 PM ---that the NY Yankees are the only team that could win 95 games despite losing the best closer in history, their #2 stud pitcher, the best defensive LF in the game who is an OPB machine and be labeled as "in trouble" for next year by the media.

--- End quote ---
Good god man, Yankee fans will spin shit any way they can these days.  There is no way to justify paying these choke artists to fail in the playoffs like they did.  Especially, when its mostly small market teams that are winning these days.  Yankees have to adapt.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: shizzo81 on October 22, 2012, 04:07:29 PM --- Yankee fans will spin shit any way they can these days.  There is no way to justify paying these choke artists to fail in the playoffs like they did.  Especially, when its mostly small market teams that are winning these days.  Yankees have to adapt.

--- End quote ---

I'm not spinning anything.  I just listened a member of the baseball media explain how the red sox are in a better position for success than NY, at this very moment.

Explain what you mean by adapt and we'll go from there.

funk51:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on October 22, 2012, 07:20:45 PM ---I'm not spinning anything.  I just listened a member of the baseball media explain how the red sox are in a better position for success than NY, at this very moment.

Explain what you mean by adapt and we'll go from there.

--- End quote ---
red sox in better shape, i can't see that in any way except if your considering money as success and not a world championship. yankees overspent and got eliminated. redsox dumped payroll and stunk it up under bobby valentine just as i knew they would. whoever left that guy back in the country no less the major leagues  anyway?

funk51:
did you know moe berg mlb catcher was a spy for the OSS during world war two. he was said to be the brainiest man in baseball ever. his last words upon death, were "did the mets win today?" they did.

funk51:
juan marichal won the most games of any mlb pitcher in the 60's but never won a cy young. 6 times 20 or more wins 3 of those times 25 or more all during the 60's. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version