Author Topic: Rational behind how Dorian cycled?  (Read 46726 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Rational behind how Dorian cycled?
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2016, 06:24:50 AM »
i think hes referring to that
properly concentrated t300 hurts like a BITCH already. fuck t400...

Definitely, makes.it almost impossible to use regularly. Who wants to shoot in the same area that is.still killing from a shot a week ago? Lol

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2016, 07:12:06 AM »
Definitely, makes.it almost impossible to use regularly. Who wants to shoot in the same area that is.still killing from a shot a week ago? Lol

I got some t500 200 test e 200 test c 100 (super long ester)
I got flu like symptoms but no pain the first week. Second week I mixed with sterile oil warmed it up and pinned .4 cc mwf way better. Everyone raves about it seems legit.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2016, 07:38:25 AM »
I got flu like symptoms but no pain the first week. Second week I mixed with sterile oil warmed it up and pinned .4 cc mwf way better. Everyone raves about it seems legit.
T500?! Jesus! How does that not crash...? I'm always weary of T400 cause it seems that kind of concentration is just a bit much per ml (though, I know its possible). But T500... If its even possible to keep it suspended, I'd imagine it would hurt like hell.
I stick to 200mg/ml - 250mg/ml for long enanth/cyp, and 100mg/ml for prop. I generally don't stray from those.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2016, 07:42:19 AM »
I just grabbed one bottle of it to see what the hype was. I have a bunch of test pp to use.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2016, 07:50:22 AM »

I have a hard time believing that it had the amount claimed without any pain involved.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2016, 08:37:28 AM »
I have a hard time believing that it had the amount claimed without any pain involved.

If I shot a whole cc without diluting it warming it up I'm sure it would be.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2016, 09:10:25 AM »
If I shot a whole cc without diluting it warming it up I'm sure it would be.

Got it.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2016, 10:36:40 AM »
i didnt think a ml could hold 500mg of test without crashing.  that must be sum thick ass oil

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2016, 10:41:31 AM »
pinning 250/1ml of sust hurts me pretty bad, so i must just be a big ass pussy i guess  :D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2016, 11:05:26 AM »
What do you mean by this? If you're saying its impossible to make, I would disagree. It is possible as its very stable at higher concentrations without a lot of benzyle benzoate. It does hurt like a friggin bitch though. So.much so that its almost impossible to shoot on a regular basis. Feels like being kicked by a horse.

Some brewers say ethyl oleate solves that pain problem but I don't and won't use that stuff as I'm already not keen on using BB and BA together in higher strengths.

painful I had some that seemed potent as it said but anything over a 1/4 cc and Legg/ass/delts  knots up on u.  i steer clear from these high dosed shit not worth it when u can just use an extra cc of regular pain free test. Fuck test is test why suffer. Maybe some are good but I don't have time to deal with Bullshit I want to inject in my quads then train legs the next day with zero discomfort. So let me rephrase my statement maybe some t400 is legit but I'm not gonna mess with it. When u know mosthat will be pain free

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2016, 01:34:15 PM »
painful I had some that seemed potent as it said but anything over a 1/4 cc and Legg/ass/delts  knots up on u.  i steer clear from these high dosed shit not worth it when u can just use an extra cc of regular pain free test. Fuck test is test why suffer. Maybe some are good but I don't have time to deal with Bullshit I want to inject in my quads then train legs the next day with zero discomfort. So let me rephrase my statement maybe some t400 is legit but I'm not gonna mess with it. When u know mosthat will be pain free

I agree.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2016, 04:51:47 PM »
I agree.
And some times ide diluted 1/4 cc t400 with 1cc tren and 1cc npp or mast whatever still knot up on you. Take that fucked up test out and use 250 E, cyp, 100prop whatever that's normal and smooth sailing I can put 3 cc in the quad and go train legs hour later or the next day no pain.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2016, 12:35:41 PM »
You can get pharm deca in 100mg per ml from pharmacies abroad.  Also, I'm sure you've used legit Negma Parabolan so enlighten me as to how UGL tren is just as good... Not even close.  3 amps of Parabolan per week 228 mg destroys any UGL tren ace at 700 mg per week.  You know how many times I got tren cough from Negma Parabolan?? Zero.  Tell me Primobolan Depot from Spain and UGL primo are equal right?  Syntex Belgium Drostanolone Dipropionate(Masteron),and UGL Masteron are the same right?  I'm sure you've used Squibb Equipoise so why was 200-300 mg of that sufficient and today people use 5 times that amount for the same results?  Upjohn Winstrol-V, Desma Winstrol, Zambon Winstrol, and UGL Winstrol are equal as well right?  ICN Galenikas, Schering Testoviron Depot, and UGL enanthate are the same?  OBS Pakistan, Organon Sustanon and UGL are equal according to you as well?  I've used everything I have listed, as well as my close friends and brother who all compete at national level heavyweight and you simply don't know what you're talking about.  There's a thing called the United States Pharmacopeia(USP).  All US made pharmaceuticals are made with USP grade powders.  They have to meet a certain purity level before the final product is even made, the powders are tested when the pharmaceutical companies get them.  If they don't meet the USP standard, they cannot be used.   The bullshit powders these UGL guys are getting are not USP grade powders, nor are they tested when they get them, no matter what bullshit they tell you.  Aside from maybe one UGL.  The purity of the powder makes a huge difference in the quality of the product.  Those products I've listed above and other pharm grade products I've used are so much better than the bullshit on the market today it's ridiculous.  I've used all the pharm grade orals as well.  Anavar, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and same deal.  Guys using 100mg of anavar per day.  Hilarious.... You're not using var.  20-30 mg of pharm var will make you so fuckin tight and pumped you can't stand it.  Dbol, funny as well.  20-30 mg of Naposims, or Thai pinks was way more than enough to blow up, now guys using 100-150mg per day.   GH, goes without saying.  Anyway, people are gonna believe whatever they want, even form an opinion about products they've never even held in their hand, let alone injected.  Which is rather comical.
? for lillhawk,  any opinion on livewell or Revalor brand?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2016, 03:54:06 PM »
You can get pharm deca in 100mg per ml from pharmacies abroad.  Also, I'm sure you've used legit Negma Parabolan so enlighten me as to how UGL tren is just as good... Not even close.  3 amps of Parabolan per week 228 mg destroys any UGL tren ace at 700 mg per week.  You know how many times I got tren cough from Negma Parabolan?? Zero.  Tell me Primobolan Depot from Spain and UGL primo are equal right?  Syntex Belgium Drostanolone Dipropionate(Masteron),and UGL Masteron are the same right?  I'm sure you've used Squibb Equipoise so why was 200-300 mg of that sufficient and today people use 5 times that amount for the same results?  Upjohn Winstrol-V, Desma Winstrol, Zambon Winstrol, and UGL Winstrol are equal as well right?  ICN Galenikas, Schering Testoviron Depot, and UGL enanthate are the same?  OBS Pakistan, Organon Sustanon and UGL are equal according to you as well?  I've used everything I have listed, as well as my close friends and brother who all compete at national level heavyweight and you simply don't know what you're talking about.  There's a thing called the United States Pharmacopeia(USP).  All US made pharmaceuticals are made with USP grade powders.  They have to meet a certain purity level before the final product is even made, the powders are tested when the pharmaceutical companies get them.  If they don't meet the USP standard, they cannot be used.   The bullshit powders these UGL guys are getting are not USP grade powders, nor are they tested when they get them, no matter what bullshit they tell you.  Aside from maybe one UGL.  The purity of the powder makes a huge difference in the quality of the product.  Those products I've listed above and other pharm grade products I've used are so much better than the bullshit on the market today it's ridiculous.  I've used all the pharm grade orals as well.  Anavar, Anadrol, Dbol, Winstrol, and same deal.  Guys using 100mg of anavar per day.  Hilarious.... You're not using var.  20-30 mg of pharm var will make you so fuckin tight and pumped you can't stand it.  Dbol, funny as well.  20-30 mg of Naposims, or Thai pinks was way more than enough to blow up, now guys using 100-150mg per day.   GH, goes without saying.  Anyway, people are gonna believe whatever they want, even form an opinion about products they've never even held in their hand, let alone injected.  Which is rather comical.
Good post. This sums it up.
25mg of real anavar can have a profound effect.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2020, 11:17:58 PM »
I don't believe him, but why pull those cycle lengths out of his ass?   I heard him in a number of interviews with these weird cycles, like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for a long time...   I don't understand it

Dorian owes much of his success to Paul Borreson. Borreson came up with the concept of super blasting short cycles. He theorized the body could accumulate muscle tissue in a very short time but that the body would only do this for a few weeks before shutting muscle growth down. So he advocated running test deca and an oral all short esters or suspensions with crazy high doses for a 2-3 week cycle then either switching compounds or coming off for a few weeks then blasting again. It works great, if you can handle the swings and deit requirements. Only the most hardcore can do it successfully, dorian and ronnie cone to mind. Not sure who else, the strain on your body is insane your weight will shoot up 50-60 lbs in less than a month.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2020, 11:21:35 PM »

Tell you one thing 20mgs of pink thais was all i could take. At 30mgs i couldnt walk and dropped my dose. Legit gear vs ugl there is no comparison.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2020, 02:52:09 PM »
Dorian owes much of his success to Paul Borreson. Borreson came up with the concept of super blasting short cycles. He theorized the body could accumulate muscle tissue in a very short time but that the body would only do this for a few weeks before shutting muscle growth down. So he advocated running test deca and an oral all short esters or suspensions with crazy high doses for a 2-3 week cycle then either switching compounds or coming off for a few weeks then blasting again. It works great, if you can handle the swings and deit requirements. Only the most hardcore can do it successfully, dorian and ronnie cone to mind. Not sure who else, the strain on your body is insane your weight will shoot up 50-60 lbs in less than a month.

I have done this twice 3weeks on/2weeks off/3weeks on, repeat for another round....... and it isnt fun, but it is effective. I didnt gain 60 pounds though...LOL.. wish I did.
I think you are the first person on this forum that I have seen mention Paul Borreson! Kudos to you!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2020, 02:58:10 PM »
Who here Knew Paul Borreson ?
Had any dealings with him ?

I did.

Also it wasn’t Paul “Helping / Advising Dorian”
He tried to Only Dorian Saw Straight Through Him.
Maybe some of the older UK lads will also Know who was Helping / Advising Dorian.
Other than Dorian.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2020, 03:04:00 PM »
Kerry Kayes advised Dorian, Borrenson was just a mad scientists who guinea pigged himself. 40iu is an absolute Joke, Dorian never went over 8iu, and he did his first olympias on as little as 4-6 iu, he never used anything other than pharma. he could have used more in his later on but 92 and 93 he didn't

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2020, 02:05:10 PM »
Kerry Kayes advised Dorian, Borrenson was just a mad scientists who guinea pigged himself. 40iu is an absolute Joke, Dorian never went over 8iu, and he did his first olympias on as little as 4-6 iu, he never used anything other than pharma. he could have used more in his later on but 92 and 93 he didn't

Yes - You’re much more correct than the Buffoons who preach otherwise
PB was a Rip off artist from day one - Hmmmm now how & why did he hurt his back 🙄
& why did he live in a secure house with metal shutters. Perhaps The Experts Can Share
Their Knowledge - I’ll see how close to the Truth they get.

KK was a big part of early Dorian & So was the Man from the south coast ( uk ) BB.
PB had a few ideas & theories mostly gotten from others.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2020, 03:31:00 PM »

honest - do you know if Dorian really did follow the 8weeks on/ 4 weeks off regime that I believe he said he followed? Perhaps early in his bodybuilding career he may have, not during his Olympia time... but that is my opinion.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2020, 04:15:49 AM »
I have done this twice 3weeks on/2weeks off/3weeks on, repeat for another round....... and it isnt fun, but it is effective. I didnt gain 60 pounds though...LOL.. wish I did.
I think you are the first person on this forum that I have seen mention Paul Borreson! Kudos to you!

So that type of cycling is totally different than the average cycles of minimum 10 weeks. Insane!

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2020, 06:31:59 AM »
Yes - You’re much more correct than the Buffoons who preach otherwise
PB was a Rip off artist from day one - Hmmmm now how & why did he hurt his back 🙄
& why did he live in a secure house with metal shutters. Perhaps The Experts Can Share
Their Knowledge - I’ll see how close to the Truth they get.

KK was a big part of early Dorian & So was the Man from the south coast ( uk ) BB.
PB had a few ideas & theories mostly gotten from others.

Didnt Paul try to fly out of his first floor window? lol

I know PB's survivors, guy was a snake oil salesman...hes friends arent much better

KK and Doz worked together on a lot of things, helped each other.  Who came up with ProPeptide and ProGF afterall?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2020, 06:37:03 AM »
Didnt Paul try to fly out of his first floor window? lol

I know PB's survivors, guy was a snake oil salesman...hes friends arent much better

KK and Doz worked together on a lot of things, helped each other.  Who came up with ProPeptide and ProGF afterall?

Exactly - Paul as Usual Tried To rip off the Hand that helped him & Fed Him, He soon found out
He wasn’t able to fly very well out of that 1st floor window.

He was good at passing himself off as something he wasn’t & Conning Some People To Believe
Him & give him Money.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2020, 05:47:31 AM »
So that type of cycling is totally different than the average cycles of minimum 10 weeks. Insane!

Paul Borreson had some really insane high dose cycles....you can read a lot of those on 3 books: "Muscle smoke and mirrors" vol 1,2,3.

Here you can find the (in)famous 3cc cycle, or the 1 vial a week and so on....

All these cycles were abusive on gear usage.
3w high dose cycle imho is internet bullshit.
These guys were always ON, like nowadays but they didn't had access to HGH and Insulin like now
Adays.

Once you reach your size you can maintain on 1/10th of the dose...