Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC)

I can't believe Robby Lawler

<< < (20/21) > >>

che:

--- Quote from: Be There on December 18, 2017, 02:51:50 PM ---correct, thats why they suck at anything over 400metres.

How is this hard for you to understand?

--- End quote ---

;D  I'm done

Simple Simon:

--- Quote from: che on December 18, 2017, 02:53:15 PM --- ;D  I'm done

--- End quote ---

Come on, I was about to start writing about how boxers get to sit down between rounds and coast for 90% of the rounds themselves...

;)

Matt:

--- Quote from: ratherbebig on December 18, 2017, 01:17:34 PM ---right. and everybody would be mr olympia, if they just choose to be.

we're talking over a BILLION blacks in africa alone. it make no sense to talk about blacks as having superior genetics.

--- End quote ---

No one is saying ALL Blacks are superior sprinters.  It means that per 1,000 population, there will be more top sprinters of African heritage than there would be top sprinters of another ethnic group per comparable 1,000 population.  That's what it means to compare "averages".

Using your logic, there are some women who are taller than men, therefore, we can't say that men are taller than women ON AVERAGE.  Of course some women are taller than some men.  On average, men are taller than women.  If you take 1,000 men and 1,000 women, and get their respective averages, you will find that the males are taller.

--- Quote from: ratherbebig on December 18, 2017, 01:28:37 PM --- “It is estimated that the level of genetic diversity between human populations is not large enough to justify the use of the term 'race',” - Dr. Yannis Pitsalidis,  University of Glasgow’s Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences.

--- End quote ---

Using this same logic, humans and chimpanzees can't be distinguished because their DNA is 99.4% identical.  In fact, human beings share 97% of their DNA with mice.  We can even go further than that - since everything is composed of atoms, why distinguish anything?

Are you saying Black people don't exist?  Then why am I being called a White Supremacist?  Supposedly I am being racist towards a group of people who don't exist.

Are you saying Black people don't exist?  That White people don't exist?

visualizeperfection:

--- Quote from: Matt on December 18, 2017, 08:01:05 PM ---No one is saying ALL Blacks are superior sprinters.  It means that per 1,000 population, there will be more top sprinters of African heritage than there would be top sprinters of another ethnic group per comparable 1,000 population.  That's what it means to compare "averages".

Using your logic, there are some women who are taller than men, therefore, we can't say that men are taller than women ON AVERAGE.  Of course some women are taller than some men.  On average, men are taller than women.  If you take 1,000 men and 1,000 women, and get their respective averages, you will find that the males are taller.

Using this same logic, humans and chimpanzees can't be distinguished because their DNA is 99.4% identical.  In fact, human beings share 97% of their DNA with mice.  We can even go further than that - since everything is composed of atoms, why distinguish anything?

Are you saying Black people don't exist?  Then why am I being called a White Supremacist?  Supposedly I am being racist towards a group of people who don't exist.

Are you saying Black people don't exist?  That White people don't exist?

--- End quote ---

Oh fuck off with all your dribble.

You're not a superior being. You're a half stack of autistic pancakes.

cephissus:

--- Quote from: Matt on December 17, 2017, 10:10:43 PM ---So there are no latent qualities...really?  Please tell me what I would have to do to get the physique of Ronnie Coleman and the brain of Einstein without being reborn with their genetics, if everything is a blank slate and all that.  I would love to know.

--- End quote ---

Did I say there weren't? No. Before you write another five hundred words, take a second to consider you might be misinterpreting someone. Being "somewhat" autistic, I'm sure that's not a rare occurrence for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version