Author Topic: Photo Shoot In Cabo  (Read 5882 times)

John Stutz

• Getbig II
Photo Shoot In Cabo
« on: November 17, 2018, 07:58:33 PM »
A quick search shows that my name hasn't been mentioned on this board in about a DECADE!! So in the likely event no one remembers me, here's a quick recap... I used to take fitness snapshots about a decade ago.

Now that we're all caught up, I had this crazy notion of posting on here for something that has come up in January. I had a trip planned (well, technically I still have the trip planned) to go to Cabo in January. However, my ex-travel-mate has cancelled on me (through no fault of my own I assure you) with little more than a month to spare. After checking with a few other friends, seems most people find it challenging to suddenly take off work for a week with little notice. Although it's been a while since I've shot fitness, I'm still not too terrible at it and thought I would put it out in the universe that I wanted to do some shooting while in Cabo, which isn't the worst place in the world to take pictures. Seeing as I have no social media presence whatsoever (by choice, not because I'm computer illiterate) I don't have a large platform for broadcasting my offer. So I figured I'd post on here, my old favorite hang-out.

If you're expecting to be in prime fitness shape in Jan and want to go to Cabo for a week (Jan 5-12 to be precise) and do a couple of fitness shoots, drop me a line. When not shooting, fish tacos, blue water, and local shops are at our disposal.

Here's a teaser shot from my last Cabo trip in Feb...