Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (26/76) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 04, 2022, 12:57:38 AM ---Today has been a morning of unbridled savagery. I didn't realise I'd have to strip to my boxers for a skin check. I'd ran for a quick piss beforehand, and obviously didn't shake too well. when I stripped off, my heart stopped as I glanced down at yet another massive patch of piss spread out across my light blue boxers. I'm fucking turning into Liam Neeson or some shit. It was a female doctor, too.

And to top it off, I'm a fat cunt. I barely even have a hint of abs right now. I've ate 24 packs of scampi fries over the past two days. This has been the wake-up call I needed. It's time to stop fucking about and get back into fitness properly - diet included.

--- End quote ---

Not your fault.

You, I, and Liam Neeson for that matter, all clearly suffer from the Celtic Curse (need a wheelbarrow to carry our c0cks round).  Trying to ensure our pipes are empty is not as easy as for your regular dudes...p1ss tracks are an occupational hazard...

Oh, and don't worry, I guarantee she was wet too... ;)

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on June 04, 2022, 06:31:34 AM ---Not your fault.

You, I, and Liam Neeson for that matter, all clearly suffer from the Celtic Curse (need a wheelbarrow to carry our c0cks round).  Trying to ensure our pipes are empty is not as easy as for your regular dudes...p1ss tracks are an occupational hazard...

Oh, and don't worry, I guarantee she was wet too... ;)

--- End quote ---

What we need is a 'horse-cock' board, Taffin. Something elite. Approved members only. Those wanting to join have to send photographs to you, me and OneMoreRep.

Phantom Spunker:
Listening to Gerry Rafferty's 'Right Down the Line' and thinking hard about how much I'd like a piņa colada (no homo). I feel like drinking alcohol in the morning might be a great way for me to start my day.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 06, 2022, 02:50:41 AM ---Listening to Gerry Rafferty's 'Right Down the Line' and thinking hard about how much I'd like a piņa colada (no homo). I feel like drinking alcohol in the morning might be a great way for me to start my day.

--- End quote ---
Alcoholics around the world agree.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on June 06, 2022, 02:50:41 AM ---Listening to Gerry Rafferty's 'Right Down the Line' and thinking hard about how much I'd like a piņa colada (no homo). I feel like drinking alcohol in the morning might be a great way for me to start my day.

--- End quote ---

Get your sweater ready ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version