Author Topic: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.  (Read 52636 times)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Re: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.
« Reply #350 on: August 21, 2023, 02:00:44 AM »
Just bought a tweed blazer, lol. I should be bullied.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #351 on: August 24, 2023, 05:00:29 AM »
Fucking blazer looks like a load of shit and doesn't fit. I never order online for that reason, so I suppose I deserve it. Raging. Also chronically tired recently. Something must be up, as coffee isn't working at all. Wish it were easy to sample those drugs they give to hyperactive little bastards in the UK. I bet it would help me feel more alert.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: August 25, 2023, 01:42:20 AM »
Fucking blazer looks like a load of shit and doesn't fit. I never order online for that reason, so I suppose I deserve it. Raging. Also chronically tired recently. Something must be up, as coffee isn't working at all. Wish it were easy to sample those drugs they give to hyperactive little bastards in the UK. I bet it would help me feel more alert.
It's called aging. Try taking a nap everyday.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #353 on: August 25, 2023, 01:51:20 AM »
What, no jizz-drenched trimming from Rob's bush? That's bad luck.

Hahaha - well I can get you that for sure, but it was meant as a Python reference

T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #354 on: August 25, 2023, 02:49:04 AM »
It's called aging. Try taking a nap everyday.

Nah, I not old enough to require daily naps, lol. If I nap, I am up all night. Something is not right with me still. My stomach is still fucked despite no longer having helicobacter, and I'm constantly burdened by headaches and fatigue. I suspect that cancer is spreading through my wearied body like wildfire. Or it's AIDS.

Hahaha - well I can get you that for sure, but it was meant as a Python reference

I love that film but didn't catch the reference, haha.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: August 25, 2023, 09:02:19 AM »
Nah, I not old enough to require daily naps, lol. If I nap, I am up all night. Something is not right with me still. My stomach is still fucked despite no longer having helicobacter, and I'm constantly burdened by headaches and fatigue. I suspect that cancer is spreading through my wearied body like wildfire. Or it's AIDS.

Be careful dude, it might be cancer of teh AIDS  :'(
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2023, 12:39:35 AM »

I sleep 2X a day for 3-4 hours each session. Wake up at 1am, have coffee and workout.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #357 on: August 27, 2023, 07:18:36 AM »
Be careful dude, it might be cancer of teh AIDS  :'(

Oof, that's the worst kind of AIDS.

I sleep 2X a day for 3-4 hours each session. Wake up at 1am, have coffee and workout.

That's brutal. Is it a deliberate thing to maximize training or have you just got a fucked sleep pattern?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #358 on: August 27, 2023, 03:06:08 PM »
I love looking at botched tattoos. What a nightmare, lol.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 29, 2023, 12:30:07 AM »
Oof, that's the worst kind of AIDS.

That's brutal. Is it a deliberate thing to maximize training or have you just got a fucked sleep pattern?
Biphasic sleep pattern.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #360 on: August 29, 2023, 02:25:24 AM »
Matt Canning nuking all his old Facebook posts feels like a genuine tragedy. They were laugh-out-loud funny and I loved browsing them when I needed a quick break. I'm honestly gutted that all the Jew rants and threats to murder cops are gone.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #361 on: August 29, 2023, 06:04:20 PM »
Matt Canning nuking all his old Facebook posts feels like a genuine tragedy. They were laugh-out-loud funny and I loved browsing them when I needed a quick break. I'm honestly gutted that all the Jew rants and threats to murder cops are gone.

That's horrible news. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #362 on: August 31, 2023, 12:43:35 AM »
That's horrible news.

I can tell that he thinks I'm behind the reports. He no longer responds when I ask him about stuff, lol. Now, I will admit that I'm aware of a rumor—a vicious rumor—that alleges I created a gimmick on here in order to frame him for a crime he didn't commit, then lobby for a temporary timeout in order to induce a meltdown. I would neither confirm nor deny such an allegation because, frankly, it's beneath me.

However, I will state that what happens on Getbig, stays on Getbig. I would not want him banned from Facebook and I enjoyed his autistic venting a lot. My particular favourites were the almost-daily threats to murder the police and jurors (many of whom are now already deceased) who conspired against him after he was sexually assaulted and vigorously finger banged by a crooked cop in 2007, leading to him suffering an ass infection.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #363 on: August 31, 2023, 01:05:08 AM »
I need to remove the word 'faggot' from my vocabulary. I feel as though I say it far too much on here and in real life, and it carries the very real risk of getting me into deep shit. I've always just taken it as a funny-sounding word that everyone used, and it was never in the context of a pejorative for gay people. I suppose I just view it as synonymous with being a bit of a useless man/bungling sook.

However, people seem to take genuine, deep offense to it now. I mildly slipped on a stair while going for a piss the other day, sat back down with my mate and jokingly exclaimed that 'I just looked like a right faggot'. However, there were two gay-looking young men in the booth next to us who clearly heard me and looked uncomfortable. The last thing I need is to get arrested for a 'hate crime', or have some moralizer report me to my work. I will search for a suitable replacement and do my best to enforce this change. Perhaps 'gimp' will suffice.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #364 on: September 02, 2023, 04:19:21 PM »
Back in the day on Yahoo Answers, I used to troll the place and ask for advice on how I could become a vet because I had a hatred for dogs and cats after getting bitten as a child, and I secretly wanted to euthanize healthy ones. However, after Harold Shipman and that evil bitch Lucy Letby (among others) started giving everyone lethal injections for a laugh, I reckon there must actually be a few of their equivalents in the veterinary world out there. Highly disturbing to consider, as they'll likely never be caught. I suspect human nature is darker than we like to admit. The internet is starting to reveal the terrifying numbers of real weirdos we have in the world. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: September 03, 2023, 12:15:54 AM »
Back in the day on Yahoo Answers, I used to troll the place and ask for advice on how I could become a vet because I had a hatred for dogs and cats after getting bitten as a child, and I secretly wanted to euthanize healthy ones. However, after Harold Shipman and that evil bitch Lucy Letby (among others) started giving everyone lethal injections for a laugh, I reckon there must actually be a few of their equivalents in the veterinary world out there. Highly disturbing to consider, as they'll likely never be caught. I suspect human nature is darker than we like to admit. The internet is starting to reveal the terrifying numbers of real weirdos we have in the world.
That is very dark.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #366 on: September 03, 2023, 08:02:52 PM »
I've been drinking espresso martinis this summer. I fear I'm a fag.got.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #367 on: September 03, 2023, 11:25:54 PM »
I've been drinking espresso martinis this summer. I fear I'm a fag.got.

Abe, espresso martinis are godly. If anything, you're a king of kangz. I've had to knock it on the head to get my stomach ulcer under control, but I almost exclusively stick to cocktails when out, lol.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #368 on: September 04, 2023, 01:17:28 AM »
Abe, espresso martinis are godly. If anything, you're a king of kangz. I've had to knock it on the head to get my stomach ulcer under control, but I almost exclusively stick to cocktails when out, lol.

Thank you for the pep talk.  I was beginning to worry.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #369 on: September 11, 2023, 07:50:10 AM »
Looks like I'm going back to the place I was in the Middle East previously, although in a slightly different, better paid role. I'm very happy, although much more aware of how important it is for me to actually be physically healthy and disciplined in preserving my sanity.

I would love to continue the research role, as I care about it, and I want to put the money towards property, but realistically it may be much too big of a workload. I'll have to see. I'll miss Christmas this year, which won't be the first time, but Halloween will have to be extra cool. Can't wait to dress up, make pizza, and blast the Ghostbusters theme tune.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #370 on: September 16, 2023, 01:57:49 AM »
I begin today with a reinvigorated sense of self and purpose. No longer shall I distract and debase myself by ogling the female form online. It has no benefit, and only serves to invite weakness as I inadvertently start to notice the insignificant flaws and imperfections of those around me. I wish to appreciate real people and real life as opposed to Photoshop and fillers.

I have always disdained influencers, Tik-Tokers, Hip Hoppers, and YouTubers in skin-tight joggers as meretricious and damaged cretins. However, I have continued to frequent the red-light districts of Getbig, and the seemingly innocent social-media channels of legitimate female athletes for too long. Going forward, I will appreciate beauty only where it is unexpectedly found, without searching for it, and without coveting it. Get behind me, sluts!

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: September 16, 2023, 03:26:21 AM »
I begin today with a reinvigorated sense of self and purpose. No longer shall I distract and debase myself by ogling the female form online. It has no benefit, and only serves to invite weakness as I inadvertently start to notice the insignificant flaws and imperfections of those around me. I wish to appreciate real people and real life as opposed to Photoshop and fillers.

I have always disdained influencers, Tik-Tokers, Hip Hoppers, and YouTubers in skin-tight joggers as meretricious and damaged cretins. However, I have continued to frequent the red-light districts of Getbig, and the seemingly innocent social-media channels of legitimate female athletes for too long. Going forward, I will appreciate beauty only where it is unexpectedly found, without searching for it, and without coveting it. Get behind me, sluts!

T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #372 on: September 16, 2023, 03:53:30 AM »

Oh, good. You're back. I was about to bump the candlelit vigil thread again. I thought maybe you'd been snagged by Operation Yewtree or something!

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: September 17, 2023, 03:58:55 AM »
Oh, good. You're back. I was about to bump the candlelit vigil thread again. I thought maybe you'd been snagged by Operation Yewtree or something!

Nah, I'm fine - just finding the G&O a touch depressing at the moment - people talking about serious bidness like depression, loss and suicide - doesn't feel like the right place for my juvenile BS right now.  Also a huge amount of film references that I have no idea about LOL!

I'll just hide in Rob's bushes for now... ;D
T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #374 on: September 17, 2023, 06:06:16 AM »
Nah, I'm fine - just finding the G&O a touch depressing at the moment - people talking about serious bidness like depression, loss and suicide - doesn't feel like the right place for my juvenile BS right now.  Also a huge amount of film references that I have no idea about LOL!

I'll just hide in Rob's bushes for now... ;D

Haha, yeah, it's a bit shit. Perhaps we should inject some levity into the whole suicide topic and make fun of people who claim to have tried killing themselves multiple times. How much of a spaz do you have to be to botch killing yourself:D

I took the girlfriend 'survival' camping last night for her first time. Which ended up with her in a hammock, freezing her tits off, and me in a little A-frame shelter I made, sleeping soundly until she kept waking me up to complain of hypothermia. I'm knackered now, so I'll spend the day spring-cleaning this thread and removing anything likely to get me thrown in jail one day.