Author Topic: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.  (Read 49026 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2022, 04:03:05 PM »
Prime - a lot of things are better raw... a lot ;D.  But not veg my friend, are you serious..?  Raw corn on the cob, broccoli, asparagus, aubergine...?  Do you eat them that way?

Even my lunatic vegan farmer friends cook most things, and they are close to living the caveman lifestyle (chopping their own wood, growing everything, eating flowers, etc)

It was a do as I say, not as I do kind of comment. ;D

I sometimes eat raw vegetables such as carrots, celery,  cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, cabbage (coleslaw) and broccoli is okay raw as is cauliflower...both are in the cabbage family,  tomatoes (which are a fruit or a veg depending on whether you ask a nutritionist or a botanist), and probably some others I can't think of at the moment. Most fruit, I eat raw. Bananas are good cooked into banana bread. There's also zucchini and carrot bread/cake. Many people overcook vegetables IMO, cooking out all the nutrition and antioxidants.   

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2022, 03:33:10 AM »
Billy idol: what a ledge. This song is the GOAT.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2022, 05:50:07 AM »
Billy idol: what a ledge. This song is the GOAT.

This is the best version of the song, IMO.   Acoustic, and the guitar is amazing.  Wish I could find video of it...there's others videos with this name, but it's not as good and a different version.  Stevens dials it in sometimes on other versions, but is insane on this one.

I've found a few live versions of songs that I think are better than the studio version besides this one. Metallica's first version of One with the SFSO, and Pantera's Domination Live in Moscow are two.

Y

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2022, 05:54:37 AM »
Moving on from Sogster's very rude, vegetable-based interjection, I believe I have a sixth sense when it comes to fat women. I can sense when I'm on the phone with one - just by the sound of her voice. Some of these beasts literally have a fat voice.

Additionally, I can stare at a woman's face and predict the general appearance of her vageen with alarming accuracy. Beefy labia? I can sense it and take swift evasive action. 70s bush? Not for me! These gifts have served me well.

Very interesting.  In my day I also fancied myself to be somewhat of a minge-diviner - I always enjoyed pausing for a second just before the unveiling to see if I was right ;D

Although it appears I may have slightly different preferences to you - I was always on the lookout for a roast beef sandwich with a side of extra penor... the tidy letterbox slit doing absolutely nothing for Little Taffin, unfortunately...

A lascivious young lady visited me for the first time yesterday (work-related) and within two minutes she asked to try some of the cereal I was eating. After a hearty mouthful followed by a spoon lick, she then went back in for seconds and thirds with the same spoon. This sort of piggery can only be attributed to either inexcusable gluttony or an attempt to signal her willingness to swap bodily fluids. I shall attempt to psychically assess the state of her fanny in the near future.

We look forward to your report - WYHI?

T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2022, 05:54:24 AM »
This is the best version of the song, IMO.   Acoustic, and the guitar is amazing.  Wish I could find video of it...there's others videos with this name, but it's not as good and a different version.  Stevens dials it in sometimes on other versions, but is insane on this one.

I've found a few live versions of songs that I think are better than the studio version besides this one. Metallica's first version of One with the SFSO, and Pantera's Domination Live in Moscow are two.

Hell of a guitarist, man. I had that Metallica album when it first came out - I remember 'Of Wolf and Man' was awesome with the orchestra. For me, GOAT live version of a song has to be Stevie Ray Vaughn's 'Life without You'. Around ten minutes of some of the greatest blues guitar being absolutely wrenched out. It's impossible to play it too loud.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2022, 06:04:13 AM »
LOL. I'm 100% a letterbox man. And yeah, I'd def hit it if I was single. She's a small, blonde Irish girl in her twenties. I fucking hate being in a relationship.

Lotta guys on the board share your pudenda predilections, I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority with this ;D

And it's pretty quiet down here, so full disclosure:  I've been married 20+ years and I love being in a relationship - so the emphasis in WYHI is very much on the W for me - as in Would I Hit It in an alternate reality LOL
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2022, 07:48:15 AM »
I do love it but, fuck, it's not always easy. I try to hold myself to something higher than base instincts but sometimes I feel like I'm going to die if I don't have twenty Black mistresses, a secret Indian paramour who gives off a slight whiff of curry, a wheelchair-bound nymphomaniac neighbour and a spicy Latina cook to hand-feed me quesadillas.

Funny you should mention that - this is a complete tangent, but I started a couple of WYHI threads a while back on the G&O - one for dwarf/midget ladies and another for amputees/wheelchair users.  Tried to keep them pretty to give people a reasonable shot at answering, so I went through a lot of pics to find some decent ones.  The thing is, I searched all the pics from Instagram, so I kind of taught their algorithm that I was really into that kind of thing - I'm still getting loads of recommendations months later! ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2022, 09:45:57 AM »
I loved that thread (the one with the biffs - not the little bobbleheads). You should def keep the hot amputees coming. I remember seeing this gorgeous African woman in the streets of the UK and she had a little stump at the wrist where it had blatantly been hacked off. I presume she was Liberian/Congolese or something like that. I like to imagine that they gave her the chop as a cheeky punishment for being too sexy.

Your wish is my command then - I'll bump it with some new hotties this weekend ;)

As for the 'bobbleheads' it's surprising what some of them put out on their OnlyFans (or equiv)  :o ;D
T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2022, 03:49:37 AM »
Got brutally scammed on a jar of Snickers peanut butter yesterday. What a catastrophe. Cost a fortune and just tastes like sugar, peanuts and oil.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2022, 12:10:52 PM »
Got brutally scammed on a jar of Snickers peanut butter yesterday. What a catastrophe. Cost a fortune and just tastes like sugar, peanuts and oil.

That can happen.

We use Teddy peanut butter over here - no oil separation, no sugar, no added shit like palm oil.  Can actually pour it out of the jar.
Y

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2022, 09:54:03 AM »
That can happen.

We use Teddy peanut butter over here - no oil separation, no sugar, no added shit like palm oil.  Can actually pour it out of the jar.

I should have packed some of the good stuff and took it out with me. Schoolboy error.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2022, 12:08:29 PM »
Kelly Clarkson is a fat slob and probably uses a CPAP machine to sleep, but God damn, she can sing the fuck out of some songs live.

A young tent revival preacher?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2022, 10:05:59 AM »
A young tent revival preacher?
Might be one of those DMT ceremonies!

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2022, 10:14:16 AM »
Your wish is my command then - I'll bump it with some new hotties this weekend ;)

As for the 'bobbleheads' it's surprising what some of them put out on their OnlyFans (or equiv)  :o ;D

Oops!  Forgot my promise... got caught up in a NFSW 'bobblehead' Telegram group - seen some sights man... ;D

I'll start gathering some 'data'
T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2022, 07:48:59 AM »
This video never fails to make me laugh. I feel as though the shorts only infantilise him further.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2022, 08:41:17 AM »
Curiosity almost got the better of me and I very nearly searched for the video of that hot bobblehead getting shagged silly after you mentioned it. Thankfully my better judgement (and work laptop blocking any attempt) prevailed!

Hahaha!  I know what you mean kiddo

The new Reddit thread also got kiboshed, so it all moved to Telegram anyway

This video never fails to make me laugh. I feel as though the shorts only infantilise him further.

"What Leo wants, Leo Getz - geddit?"

"They FUCK you in the bagel shop!"

I know he doesn't look like him, but for some reason I got a Joe Pesci vibe from him - very funny when the fella "3 time his size" drops him (gently)  ;D
T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2022, 05:57:44 AM »
Hahaha!  I know what you mean kiddo

The new Reddit thread also got kiboshed, so it all moved to Telegram anyway

"What Leo wants, Leo Getz - geddit?"

"They FUCK you in the bagel shop!"

I know he doesn't look like him, but for some reason I got a Joe Pesci vibe from him - very funny when the fella "3 time his size" drops him (gently)  ;D

He's a benign, even smaller version of Pesci. My favourite part is when he launches his food down in a rage then decides he actually still wants it, lol.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2022, 12:02:52 PM »
Went to an emergency ward next to front lines yesterday. Fucking hell - I'll never slag off the NHS again. They had all sorts of mangled people. Blinded fighters, shelled kids, gunshot victims, people with cancer laying alone and taking their last breaths. It was a nightmare. They even had some guy who got shot in the head with an AK round (entrance and exit wound) and they somehow salvaged him. His IQ is probably low enough now to warrant a Getbig account.

Wow - first part had me feeling really bad for you having to go through that, and for them experiencing it... :-\

Then you hit me with the switcheroo and forced an involuntary (and totally unexpected) legit LOl out of me!  ;D

You, Sir, are an evil genius!  (Stay safe please - no homo)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2022, 05:07:32 PM »
Currently strolling around the Horn of Africa and spotted a bookseller on the street corner selling Camus, Chomsky, and Machiavelli. Don't want to sound like an effeminate gay homo but I thought that was very cool to see three men I've greatly admired over here, hopefully inspiring younger generations.

You sound like an effeminate gay homo...

But then again, I am one myself, so that's a bit of an own goal... ;) ;D
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2022, 08:51:34 PM »
Currently strolling around the Horn of Africa and spotted a bookseller on the street corner selling Camus, Chomsky, and Machiavelli. Don't want to sound like an effeminate gay homo but I thought that was very cool to see three men I've greatly admired over here, hopefully inspiring younger generations.

My freshmen year in college I was privileged enough to watch a Noam Chomsky speech as he visited our campus. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2022, 01:13:31 AM »
You sound like an effeminate gay homo...

But then again, I am one myself, so that's a bit of an own goal... ;) ;D

This is the place where we unite.  ;D

My freshmen year in college I was privileged enough to watch a Noam Chomsky speech as he visited our campus. 

Man, that's very cool. He's a brilliant scientist. I've spoken with him twice and he was incredibly genuine and kind.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2022, 05:26:16 AM »
I wish all these new threads about HIV would fuck off. They're giving me heart palpitations. I will never be convinced that I don't have it laying dormant in my blood or something.

Why's that dude?  Been riding bareback on your adventures round the Horn..? ;D

Don't worry - Matt C has worked the stats that show it's impossible for you to contract anything (or I think that's the gist of it)
T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2022, 12:16:59 PM »
I think my next goal in life will be to unashamedly become a fatass permabulker. I'll get some dogs again, truly master Italian cooking, and drink enough wine to slowly kill myself while living passionately in a state of bliss.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2022, 03:20:59 AM »
So can the clot shot.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2022, 04:56:20 AM »
So can the clot shot.
Yeah, I read that. I'd take Covid any day over having a stroke face.