Author Topic: Pizza without $15/hr min wage.  (Read 3334 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Pizza without $15/hr min wage.
« on: May 15, 2021, 05:18:28 AM »
Check out the video.

>

Piestro: robotic pizza vendor

https://www.piestro.com/?utm_source=1440&utm_medium=newsletter0514

"Piestro has designed robots that make pizza at a fraction of the cost of traditional pizzerias.

By all but eliminating the retail footprint and labor costs associated with producing pizza, Piestro is able to maintain high quality ingredients in order to make better pizzas and offer them at lower prices to customers."

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
Re: Pizza without $15/hr min wage.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 07:03:14 PM »
Does anyone here actually live on less than 20hr and if so how???? 20hr should be the minimum wage everyone working deserves to eat. Saying higher wages will cripple small business is a lie. If your business model needs government subsidized slave wages to be profitable maybe you shouldn't be in business.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 03:25:13 AM »
Does anyone here actually live on less than 20hr and if so how???? 20hr should be the minimum wage everyone working deserves to eat. Saying higher wages will cripple small business is a lie. If your business model needs government subsidized slave wages to be profitable maybe you shouldn't be in business.
You obviously know nothing about business or basic economics.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 04:38:03 AM »

It's hard for Getbig billionaires to relate to the common man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 08:07:02 PM »

I know that when jobs pay below living wages the government aka other tax payers subsidize your employees fuck that nonsense pay a living wage or go out of business it is not my job to support your employees. If you can't make a profit without government subsidizes you are not running a business you are scamming the rest of us

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 04:13:07 AM »
I know that when jobs pay below living wages the government aka other tax payers subsidize your employees fuck that nonsense pay a living wage or go out of business it is not my job to support your employees. If you can't make a profit without government subsidizes you are not running a business you are scamming the rest of us

You think pizza parlors and fast food restaurants are government subsidized?

Where did you come up with that idea?

Even though the min wage is set, there are hardly any businesses paying min wage.

WalMart starts people out higher than min wage at $11/hr.  ALDI starts at over $14/hr where I live.

Supply and demand determines the wage.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 04:59:02 AM »

Even though the min wage is set, there are hardly any businesses paying min wage.

WalMart starts people out higher than min wage at $11/hr.  ALDI starts at over $14/hr where I live.

He's obviously a moron.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2021, 05:08:52 AM »

One would think if living on x amount is difficult it would motivate folks to up their skill set to enable them to earn more.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2021, 04:16:00 PM »
It's hard for Getbig billionaires to relate to the common man.

Wicked pitch. 
~

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2021, 06:19:11 PM »
Wicked pitch. 

4 seam fastball.

Check this one out.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2021, 06:35:30 PM »
4 seam fastball.

Check this one out.

That is some Nintendo shit right there.  I'd take my three strikes like a gentleman and return to the bench. 
~

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2021, 06:51:55 PM »

Absolutely Pizza Parlors and Fast food restaurants are being subsidized by the government and tax payers. When their employees are on welfare and food stamps and Medicare because they don't pay living wages and half their employees are classified as part time no benefits. The profit they are squeezing out of their low wage business model is really just a transfer payment of government subsidies to their employees. I have a 4 year degree in Finance. I worked on Wall Street and I am a Chartered Financial Analyst I understand supply and demand. The workers can only work for slave wages because the government is subsidizing the worker supply with welfare payments. That is not a free market wage. Learn skills to make more money?? No job should require government subsidies if we let these failed government subsidized business models go out of business we would all be better off. If you want free market wages end government subsidies you will see wages rise.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2021, 07:00:09 PM »

How do you think someone is paying rent buying groceries making a car payment taking care of their kids and getting to work with a full belly on 11hr or 14hr???? If they can't do all those thing on their wages they are going to get government assistance and other tax payers are subsidizing your workers and you are merely squeezing "profit" from other taxpayers. You are just converting individual government  welfare payments to corporate profit. You are not actually operating a viable business model without the government subsidies to your employees. They wouldn't be able to afford to take slave wage jobs without them.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2021, 07:04:58 PM »
Every business that is paying below a living wage every business that has employees on government assistance is being subsidized by the government

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2021, 07:21:18 PM »
Every business that is paying below a living wage every business that has employees on government assistance is being subsidized by the government

"Living wage"  ::)

When you move out of your parents' basement and actually start paying taxes, then even dumb statements like the one you just made will at least have a little more credibility. 
~

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2021, 04:19:37 AM »
Absolutely Pizza Parlors and Fast food restaurants are being subsidized by the government and tax payers. When their employees are on welfare and food stamps and Medicare because they don't pay living wages and half their employees are classified as part time no benefits. The profit they are squeezing out of their low wage business model is really just a transfer payment of government subsidies to their employees. I have a 4 year degree in Finance. I worked on Wall Street and I am a Chartered Financial Analyst I understand supply and demand. The workers can only work for slave wages because the government is subsidizing the worker supply with welfare payments. That is not a free market wage. Learn skills to make more money?? No job should require government subsidies if we let these failed government subsidized business models go out of business we would all be better off. If you want free market wages end government subsidies you will see wages rise.

Damn, Bhank, your credentials are amazing.

What about being an ex-Navy Seal, astronaut, deep sea diver, oil rig worker, attorney and CPA?

Don't forget to mention those.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2021, 05:38:07 AM »
Damn, Bhank, your credentials are amazing.

What about being an ex-Navy Seal, astronaut, deep sea diver, oil rig worker, attorney and CPA?

Don't forget to mention those.

Should I apologize for having an education or serving in the military?

https://www.nysun.com/business/while-ivy-league-mbas-impress-hottest-three/42355/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2021, 05:42:59 AM »
I mean an education is a given. Its not like I told you I was the Halifax Motor Speedway 2020 crate late model dirt track champion. That would seem far fetched but then again also true.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2021, 05:45:41 AM »
Bhank,

We like to bust your chops but you are a true Getbigger!