Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

I resent privillaged kids

(1/12) > >>

gibberj2:

Friggin 5 year olds who's parents can afford to give them the best. I didn't have nothing. Now I'm too old.

w8tlftr:
Meh, I grew up with very little also but I have no problem giving my kids whatever they want so long as they appreciate it.

There is nothing wrong with a parent who wants to give their child a better life.

bmacsys:

--- Quote from: gibberj2 on August 18, 2006, 07:36:52 AM ---

Friggin 5 year olds who's parents can afford to give them the best. I didn't have nothing. Now I'm too old.

--- End quote ---

I didn't have much when I was growing up. My wife straightened me out and through hard work I have way more now than I ever thought I would have. I am happy for my kids that they never had to go without anything within reason. The only worry I have is my son wouldn't have the ability be a scrapper like I had to be growing up if times got tough.

gibberj2:
i had to start violin at 10 and it was only 2 days a week with 30 other kids at the same time and it was a dumb school. When i got older (over 20) i was able to get lessons but i had to keep stopping cause i still couldn't afford em.

Always Sore:
there is a difference between spoiling your kids and giving them a better life. I spend good money for private school and educational toys and games and after school TKD for his mental and physical growth and we both like toys r us but my kid is very well mannered and respectful and is never a pain in the ass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version