Author Topic: !MOHN-XT only cycle!  (Read 3717 times)

nba2005uk

• Getbig II
!MOHN-XT only cycle!
« on: September 18, 2006, 02:15:43 PM »
Hey guys, just a quick question i was wondering what the effects would be of a mohn-xt cycle, i have 90 4mg tablets at home and was thinking of using them? this might be a stupid question but how would superdrol stack with it, or is this too much for the liver? thanks guys!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: !MOHN-XT only cycle!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 02:26:35 PM »
The biggest effect is you will have less money then you had before you bought the stuff and little if anything at all to show for it. You're not going to get much love from me or most of the guys on here when it comes to PH's...it's all hyped up junk IMO.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 03:05:26 PM »
GARBAGE.... but your almost becomming a man  ;D  couple of more steps and youll be there. get some real gear ;)

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 04:56:26 PM »
Sure a bunch of people that are afraid of the needle here . . . WTF?!?

What n the hell are you referring to?? (!MOHN-XT only cycle!)

Well some guy behind the sales counter said it'll work...
good point Ajr . . .
1 life 1 liver

nba2005uk

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 04:53:11 AM »
what in tha hell u on about^ i just explained in my thread that i have mohn tablets at home and was wondering what the effects would be stacked on their own. not that hard to understand lol!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 06:49:54 AM »
what in tha hell u on about^ i just explained in my thread that i have mohn tablets at home and was wondering what the effects would be stacked on their own. not that hard to understand lol!

what is it? another fake steroid suppliment you got at GNC? i've never heard of it and the guys above are 100% correct...

after a quick google i found that it is in fact junk that has been discontinued...

this forum is for the real deal...

8)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 06:58:15 AM »
Isn't mohn the sister or brother of the Great M1T? Funny stuff, I heard it never worked. Mohn that is. If you get your regular flu shot every year, and think that hurts, then you should stop wasting your time on this board and waste your money, because your no where close to becoming a man like ..umm.. oh shit I don't know.

MOHN is crap. Just take the shit and waste your natural test.
MOHN = the same as jerking off twice a day. One lonely dude.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 11:37:01 AM »
Methyl "O" hydroxy nandrolone-

ask author L.rea what he thinks of that stuff- he will tell you he loves it-so do some of his athletes-

Ive tried it and got a rash from hell :P  its a interested compound on paper - not so great stuff-IMO

plus you have to take like 8 caps a day :-[