Author Topic: short but sweet!  (Read 2510 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
short but sweet!
« on: January 09, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »
haha this guy was a legend on the bareknuckle scene but on the side he was a Pyschopath, simply brilliant

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: short but sweet!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 12:20:42 PM »
fuck this is better!!!

&NR

ta ta

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »
Gotta give the little guy credit. He took a lot of shots before going down.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 02:12:13 PM »
that "little guy" was THE Guv'nor Roy Shaw. Lenny said the only person he got butterflies against was him. Those 2 could have cleared any pub in Britain had they fought together. I used both those videos on my Bebo page

;D

Lenny lost quite a few fights in the bare knuckle scene, but on the streets he was the hardest man you could ever come across. I would have loved to see him in his prime go head to head with the Taxman Brian Cockerill. What a fucking fight!
Scouser on Tour

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 06:45:52 PM »
that "little guy" was THE Guv'nor Roy Shaw. Lenny said the only person he got butterflies against was him. Those 2 could have cleared any pub in Britain had they fought together. I used both those videos on my Bebo page

;D

The big guy was Lenny "The Guv'nor" McLean.

Roy Shaw on the other hand, was called "The Mean Machine".

"Hope this helps"
Q

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 12:04:37 AM »
youre not understanding what im saying: Roy was THE Guv'nor. He only lost to Lenny, whereas lenny was KO'd 5 times in his career. On the street Mclean would have mauled him, but in the world of unlicenced boxing Roy was the man.

Hope this helps
Scouser on Tour

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 11:30:01 AM »
youre not understanding what im saying: Roy was THE Guv'nor. He only lost to Lenny, whereas lenny was KO'd 5 times in his career. On the street Mclean would have mauled him, but in the world of unlicenced boxing Roy was the man.

Hope this helps

so who was the best unlicensed boxer then i mean ever?

Who beat Mclean he looks like an animal!

ta ta

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 03:38:33 AM »
Johnny Waldron knocked him out twice in the first round. This is a guy who lost his Pro licence because he had an eye injury! Cliff Fields knocked him out in the first round as well, and he was an average pro boxer who could be classed as a journeyman at best. Rumour has it Lenny was out cold for over 2 minutes after one of his losses

Saying that, it has been backed up by loads of witnesses that Lenny was noce confronted by 18 men in a pub one afternoon and he knocked the shit out of all of them. In regards to unlicensed boxing, i dont really know. Roy Shaw was as good as they got, as was Bartley Gorman (although Gorman was a Gypsy Boxing champ and was KOTG for 20 years). If you wanna talk about street fighting, then Lenny is right up there, probably the best.
Scouser on Tour

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 10:55:07 PM »

Hope this helps

Roy may have been "the man", but Lenny was "The Guv'nor".

"Hope this helps"
Q

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 09:09:38 AM »
Roy was the Guv'nor before Lenny, had a better record than Lenny and beat Lenny faiur and square. Lenny challenged him after he had just had a fight and subsequently he got the shit beat out of him. Lenny was alot younger too, i believe Roy was in his mid 40's at the time.

Lenny was the hadrest man in Britain, but Roy was the king of the Guv'nors
Scouser on Tour