Author Topic: UFC inadvertently promoting Strikeforce?  (Read 652 times)

marty31672

• Getbig IV
UFC inadvertently promoting Strikeforce?
« on: February 09, 2010, 06:07:31 PM »
I wonder if Dana and the Fertittas are addressing this matter...

I've noticed that the UFC seems to be, intentionally or not, supporting Strikeforce.
Here are a few examples that stand out to me:

1) George St. Pierre attending Strikeforce: Miami
2) Joe Rogan mentioning the Jake Shields / Mayhem Miller fight

Now i'm all for competition in the MMA game, but I didnt think Dana White and co. thought likewise

Just wondering if you guys think they are aware of this and dont think its a big deal or are they going to address this with their fighters and commentators?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: UFC inadvertently promoting Strikeforce?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 10:03:14 PM »

I've noticed that the UFC seems to be, intentionally or not, supporting Strikeforce.

Now i'm all for competition in the MMA game, but I didnt think Dana White and co. thought likewise

Just wondering if you guys think they are aware of this and dont think its a big deal or are they going to address this with their fighters and commentators?
hard to say but dana seems like the kind of guy to want to bite this thing in the ass now. how is that good for ufc to plug or make reference to strikeforce happenings on a ufc ppv

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Re: UFC inadvertently promoting Strikeforce?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 06:36:22 AM »

Only intelligent comment you have made since your gimmick was created, congrats!
Giving 110%