Author Topic: Low dose anadrol 25mg (and longer use)  (Read 2487 times)

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
Low dose anadrol 25mg (and longer use)
« on: April 24, 2024, 05:14:11 AM »
Just wondering if people have experience doing half a tab of anadrol 50 per day.

So I know lots of people do 50, and some 100 and some even 150 mg per day

50 seems pretty potent, and was wondering if people have tried doing half a tab (and divided into two parts, so that's 2 x 12.5 mg per day).

Maybe for a more conservative approach, less bloat, less blood pressure and liver strain etc.

Thougths, experiences?

the reasoning would also be to do the cycle longer - so instead of say...whatever 4-6 weeks, then more like 7-8.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Low dose anadrol 25mg (and longer use)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 05:14:55 AM »
Just wondering if people have experience doing half a tab of anadrol 50 per day.

50 seems pretty potent, and was wondering if people have tried doing half a tab (and divided into two parts, so that's 2 x 12.5 mg per day).

Maybe for a more conservative approach, less bloat, less blood pressure and liver strain etc.

Thougths, experiences?

the reasoning would also be to do the cycle longer - so instead of say...whatever 4-6 weeks, then more like 7-8.

Matt C claims to have done like 1/4 tab for a few weeks with great results

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 05:34:31 AM »
Getbig City needs Matman

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 06:22:17 AM »
I did it back in the day. It's pretty weak unless it's your first cycle.

30 mg dbol or winstrol is much better IMO.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 06:27:44 AM »
If its legit anadrol, yes, in my view the "risks" are overstated. 25mg a day (maybe broken into every 12 hours) should be fine for quite some time 2-3 months even, in my view. And if stacked with some test you will get amazing gains (size and strength).

Be sure to drink lots of fluids, and to not overdo alcohol or caffeine.

I've known powerlifters to be taking 100mg or more a day stacked with other stuff like deca and test and GH, although for shorter periods.

Lets us know how you get on.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 06:43:02 AM »
The recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day.
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2004/16848s021lbl.pdf

so a kid of 40kilos could be taking 200mgs a day

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 08:49:01 AM »

Thougths, experiences?

Are you taking this for your anemia?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 09:15:56 AM »
I had legit pharmaceutical Drol 50......took a tab a day until the bottle of 100 was gone.......was stronger than shit, and as hard as nails.....no  repercussions at all.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2024, 09:31:21 AM »
i'm trying something similar

25 mgs off days and 50 mgs on days

and 50 mgs sust 4 or 5 days a week

i think i'll train one on one off one on two off or maybe 2 on 3 off

so i'm only training bout 3 days a week

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 10:38:57 AM »
Yeah im doing that now, I went up to 300mg aday last week but im not on bloodpressure meds so it fucked that up very quickly and it gave me couple spots so backed down to half a tap now . I love anadrol because of the fullness and strength and its ability to quickly add water weight if you want to bloatmax.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2024, 10:40:22 AM »
Yeah im doing that now, I went up to 300mg aday last week but im not on bloodpressure meds so it fucked that up very quickly and it gave me couple spots so backed down to half a tap now . I love anadrol because of the fullness and strength and its ability to quickly add water weight if you want to bloatmax.
hi Brian...

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2024, 10:41:12 AM »
hi Brian...

Kek nope I was here maybe 10 years ago but under Latiuss, team 5'8 and under etc.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2024, 10:42:43 AM »
hi Brian...

It was noone,cleanestnatural,galeniko period. Trying to think who else UKjeff which is you right?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2024, 10:42:55 AM »
Just try it.

I once went 1 tear on, took a week off, then went on for another year. Liver labs stayed in range. Doses ranged from 25-250mg. Sometimes I would take weekends off. Sometimes I would take 1 tab on monday, then increase by one tab a day until friday when I wanted to be my strongest.

Maybe even the majority will complain of poor appetite. It never affected my mood in any direction and I slept great on it.

So try it, check your BP regularly, if possible check you hematology and liver parameters every now and then.

One fella on another forum says he's done 100mg a day for 25 years straight. I would never recommend anyone take more than 100mg, studies show 50mg works almost as good with less liver stress. But 250mg for a few days will make you feel real strong, I especially feel it in my grip strength, like I make a fist and just know I'm strong today lol.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2024, 10:43:23 AM »
Kek nope I was here maybe 10 years ago but under Latiuss, team 5'8 and under etc.

3 years ago...
Why is he wearing a beanie inside, alone in a thong?

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2024, 10:44:50 AM »
3 years ago...

That might not have been me as I cant remember the email for that account. If it was then I posted once 3 years ago but mainly around 2014 I think.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2024, 11:03:02 AM »
oh yeah latiuss good poster here,good build if i recall..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2024, 11:15:58 AM »
no wonder on 300mgs a day of anadrol

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2024, 11:16:49 AM »
Just try it.

I once went 1 tear on, took a week off, then went on for another year. Liver labs stayed in range. Doses ranged from 25-250mg. Sometimes I would take weekends off. Sometimes I would take 1 tab on monday, then increase by one tab a day until friday when I wanted to be my strongest.

Maybe even the majority will complain of poor appetite. It never affected my mood in any direction and I slept great on it.

So try it, check your BP regularly, if possible check you hematology and liver parameters every now and then.

One fella on another forum says he's done 100mg a day for 25 years straight. I would never recommend anyone take more than 100mg, studies show 50mg works almost as good with less liver stress. But 250mg for a few days will make you feel real strong, I especially feel it in my grip strength, like I make a fist and just know I'm strong today lol.

Yeah appetite goes to shit. Do you know why it does??

Also get very fatigued doing AAS. Not constantly but I basically just wanna sleep and rest a lot, feel lethargic and sleepy. More energetic when off. They work fine. So my guess is the anabolism is telling the body to rest and grow.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2024, 11:22:15 AM »
no wonder on 300mgs a day of anadrol

Not then lmao I never did drol back then.

Had unlucky last decade, went insane off cocaine and tren weed etc slashed both my wrists lost a kidney been mentally ill etc but surprisingly look pretty much the same after few months of lifting again, but I only lost size not condintiong during those ten years as kept cardio up.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2024, 11:23:26 AM »
No need for orals unless you’re competing, and then only for a short period of time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2024, 11:39:52 AM »
Yeah appetite goes to shit. Do you know why it does??

Also get very fatigued doing AAS. Not constantly but I basically just wanna sleep and rest a lot, feel lethargic and sleepy. More energetic when off. They work fine. So my guess is the anabolism is telling the body to rest and grow.

Honestly I don't know why. The classical explanation is that it's because the liver is taxed so you lose your appetite. But I speculate that it's some type of effect on the nervous system since it can come on immediately, before any major liver stress, alternately some irritating effect on the stomach. Some take their dose after the last mesl of the day, to lessen the appetite suppression during the day. Yes it makes many tired but for me that can be a positive, sleep feels so good, it's like a sleeping pill.

I'm trying a low dose of Halotestin right now. Now this is a very activating steroid, haven't felt this type of positive response in years, quite amazing.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2024, 11:43:15 AM »
the liver stress theory sounds like bs.

Appetite goes immediately. no way.... so I agree, sounds right

Definitely the stomach/gut needs some time to adjust to the anadrol.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2024, 11:52:17 AM »
Honestly I don't know why. The classical explanation is that it's because the liver is taxed so you lose your appetite. But I speculate that it's some type of effect on the nervous system since it can come on immediately, before any major liver stress, alternately some irritating effect on the stomach. Some take their dose after the last mesl of the day, to lessen the appetite suppression during the day. Yes it makes many tired but for me that can be a positive, sleep feels so good, it's like a sleeping pill.

I'm trying a low dose of Halotestin right now. Now this is a very activating steroid, haven't felt this type of positive response in years, quite amazing.

more positive than dbol?

seems my go to is lowish test only with an oral

dbol, drol and var are all good options but winny no fucking way that drug sucksass

cant get superdrol so not an option but i've never run halo or tbol

tbol seems like it would be a waste for me as it's just a weaker dbol or so they say

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2024, 12:03:32 PM »
more positive than dbol?

seems my go to is lowish test only with an oral

dbol, drol and var are all good options but winny no fucking way that drug sucksass

cant get superdrol so not an option but i've never run halo or tbol

tbol seems like it would be a waste for me as it's just a weaker dbol or so they say

At this time it's better than anything. But things change with time. For example I can hardly take 10mg of Dbol without being miserable with heartburn for a day. The Halo is activating, meaning I move more physically and feel more assertive, which some would call aggression but aggression can be positive, it's like the opposite of depression. They say Halo has zero effects on muscle growth but I'll take the activating effects because it helps me get off my ass. I ordered 4 more bottles because I don't want to run out now that I feel I'm getting into a positive groove.