Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Ruskie Injects 6 Liters of Synthol, Has Regrets -

(1/10) > >>

BB:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004095/Russian-Bazooka-bodybuilder-warned-die-unless-huge-fake-bicep-implants-removed.html -

"An ex-Russian soldier nicknamed 'Popeye' has been warned he faces death unless he has lumps of hardened petroleum jelly and dead muscle surgically removed from his artificially huge biceps.

Kirill Tereshin, 25, used injections to show himself as a superman but is now paying the price which may include losing the use of his arms, or worse.

He has already had his fake triceps removed in a prior operation but now faces the first of multiple surgeries to get rid of dangerous giant implants from his biceps.

The six litres of petroleum jelly, named synthol, that has been injected into his body has saturated his muscles and penetrated the skin tissues and skin itself - meaning it blocked the blood flow and left Tereshin with a fever and pain.

Surgeon Dmitry Melnikov warned the ex-soldier bluntly: 'The risk of complications in this case is very high. But inaction will not help the patient.

'A toxic substance in the body long term can complicate the kidneys and lead to death.'

Former army conscript Tereshin injected three litres of synthol into each of his arms

After his life-saving surgery, Mr Tereshin retain movement in his arms but his fake bulked up muscles will be gone forever.

A video shows Tereshin - nicknamed Bazooka in his homeland - undergoing a CT scan ahead of his latest operation in Moscow.

The procedure is set to remove the hardened petroleum jelly he had injected into his left arm.

In the clip, Tereshin is shown bare-chested with a new tattoo on his bulging arm of his hero Communist leader Gennady Zyuganov, 77.

'Soon I will have a very complicated, hard third surgery,' he said.

'I don't know how it'll end up.'

Tereshin also admits he has to 'get rid' of his self-inflicted 'nightmare'.

He confessed: 'I bulked up my arms when I was 20 due to my own stupidity. I did not think about the consequences.'

Tereshin was persuaded to 'save his life' and remove the implants by famous Russian WAG Alana Mamaeva, 33, a campaigner for victims of botched plastic surgery, who was formerly married to Russian football star Pavel Mamaev.

'I am very lucky that there are doctors who took me on,' he said.

'God forbid something happens to this nerve and I cannot move my arm.

'I really worry about this.

'I am very afraid. I should have thought about this earlier, I know. I blame myself, I know I'm guilty.'

His disastrous cheap petroleum jelly implants led to 'high fever, strong pain, and weakness'.

Tereshin was told he was 'lucky' that the damage had remained only in his limbs and not spread to the rest of his body.

'Petroleum jelly affects the whole body, kidneys in particular,' his surgeon Dr Dmitry Melnikov said.

'Kirill injected about three litres into each arm.

'Petroleum jelly saturates the muscles, under skin tissues and the skin itself.

'All that has to be removed, but we need to keep the vein, nerves and other functions of the limb.'

'The jelly is not designed for injection, only external application.'

pamith:
A true freaking moron (mentally retarded)

Phantom Spunker:
It was worth it. He got to experience life as a god for a little while.

Skeletor:

--- Quote from: BB on September 18, 2021, 07:24:12 PM ---

'The jelly is not designed for injection, only external application.'

--- End quote ---

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Skeletor on September 18, 2021, 07:37:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Who is this guy?  He has a gloriously youthful appearance.  Which begs the question.  Is he sexual?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version