Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Joe Rogan Podcast

(1/6) > >>

Coach is Back!:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-rogan-podcast-listeners-audience-podcast-spotify?fbclid=IwAR3bMZ5DmmxHfrn8R6YXPqhFbIubLy1ks1RYSva4JYhpYGsrS1ZxsX5ivTc_aem_AW6iPNj-PtHJtPHj6RV4hE2KHRonyiog5vAgE1ORWVlPIiqc3unKbwRn0qdscwFGwrU

Grape Ape:
He legit has the power to tell anyone who wants to edit his content to fuck off.

Even spotify.

SOMEPARTS:
Installed as Alex Jones replacement.

robcguns:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on March 28, 2024, 11:59:14 AM ---He legit has the power to tell anyone who wants to edit his content to fuck off.

Even spotify.

--- End quote ---

I haven’t listened to him much, maybe 10 minutes in total. Does he say anything that would need editing? I imagine he’s a pussy like the rest of people who won’t say the truth and be very blunt about it.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: robcguns on March 28, 2024, 12:10:32 PM ---I haven’t listened to him much, maybe 10 minutes in total. Does he say anything that would need editing? I imagine he’s a pussy like the rest of people who won’t say the truth and be very blunt about it.

--- End quote ---

He is the complete opposite of that.

He has discussions and says what he wants.  He will attempt to have what he says fact checked by his producer in real time, but he doesn't hold back and lets his guests speak - it's like overhearing a conversation in a bar.

There have been cries from the left to censor, even though he's not a conservative.

He has been a beacon through all the covid stuff, hates all the woke bullshit.  His is a liberal in the sense of he believes in a lot of social services, but wants them used when folks need help, not as a permanent thing.

I agree with a lot he says, but also disagree with a fair amount.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version