Author Topic: WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE EVERYONE?!  (Read 2095 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE EVERYONE?!
« on: March 22, 2009, 01:22:03 PM »
hi guys, well, here's my story: i just turned 44, (wow!) although i look and feel a decade younger.  just started working out again ( going on 3 weeks) after many years of not working out, although  thru my jobs have been "active".

i'm 5 feet 10 inches and weigh 225 pounds, just did a bodyfat test where i for me i thought was shockingly high bodyfat ratio: 23 percent!

the guy told me 10-15 is lean, 15-20 is average and 25 or more is obese.

he then told me actually for your age, height and weight, and not having worked out for a long time either lifting or doing cardio, 23 percent isn't that bad at all.

my personal goals: someday would like to get to 240 ish and of course bodyfat hovering around the 8 to 10 percent year round. i do want to compete someday, although i know that's years off.

this nutritionist told me for me to get down to "lean" like 15 percent bodyfat, i would have to get down to at least 209 pounds?! the thing is: I DON'T WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT TO HAVE TO GET DOWN IN BODYFAT!

I want to gain weight and muscle, yet still lower the bodyfat %.

this nutritionist told me 1) your not fat enough in literal terms to have to use a fat burner 2) just up your cardio on your cardio days 3) start eating cleaner and 4) come back to him in a year's time, and if you keep lifting that fat will turned to muscle and your bodyfat ratio will go down as well, of course you have to eat clean.

all things i already know. however, for you experts where do i go if i want to gain weight and muscle, yet decrease the bodyfat, i DO NOT want to have to lose nearly 20 pounds to get lean! i want to be a bodybuilder, not a fitness model! not sure this nutritionist understood my goals not only for this first year, but years to come.

so how should i proceed: keep upping the calories, increase the cardio a just a bit, of course keep lifting and the weight and musclemass will increase and yes the bodyfat will go down? i mean screw this weight loss crap!

also in my arsenal, i plan on using various supps including pro-hormones and yes in years to come, will probably go the "juice"route although only mildly.

thanks in advance for all serious expert replies and advice!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE EVERYONE?!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 01:00:47 PM »
words ''natural'' and ''bodybuilder'' don't go hand in hand

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »
deicide if you want to add muscle or lose bodyfat

or you could go on 5g test a week and do both >:(

epic cheating
tank u jesus

callmetater

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 03:55:20 PM »
IMO you would have to figure out your BMR and eat a strict, clean, diet to maintain your body weight (take in what you are burning).  lift heavy to gain the mass, cardio to lose the fat...juice will make this process about 20x easier..lol