Author Topic: Oldtimer1  (Read 421886 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Oldtimer1
« Reply #675 on: September 02, 2019, 06:24:06 PM »
Chest and bicep Dorian Yates style: Took about 40 minutes

Flat Dumbbell bench 1 x 9 80lbs (All the way down. I could grab the 100lbs plus and do what everyone does and stop 6 inches or more short on the down stroke)
Incline bench 1 x 10 70lbs (all the way down. Controlled cadence. Slow negative)
Flat fly 1 x 15 50lbs
Cable cross overs 1 x 18 (weight was too light)

EZ bar curls 1 x 14 95lbs
Dumbbell alternate curls 1 x 10 45lbs
Machine curls 1 x 12
Concentration curls 1 x 12

Wrist curls 1 x 30 95lbs
Reverse grip curls 1 x 14
Dumbbell wrist extensions 1 x 12

Ab wheel roll out 1 x 25
Ab machine crunch 1 x 22 140lbs.
Tried the big ball for crunches. Never tried it before. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but it didn't feel like a good movement to me.

After lifting I went out to my car where I had my running shoes and grabbed my Ipod.  Started talking to guy who left the gym and slammed the door of the car with my keys in it. Had to call the wife to bail me out using the guy's phone. I wondered if I even knew her phone number since it's programmed in my phone that I didn't have. She was debating whether or not to pick up the phone because she thought it was spam. She came back with my spare set of keys I was ready for the cardio portion of the workout. I ran two miles on the the treadmill with a quarter mile warm up and quarter mile cool down. Also added in one extra quarter mile of a fast lap. So in the end 2.25 miles of work cardio and a half mile in total of warm up and cool down. Really glad I got the cardio in. Achilles is about 90% good. Can't really explode into a sprint but for gentle running it holds up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #676 on: September 03, 2019, 04:01:57 AM »
That sinking feeling when you lock your keys in the car!  Ugh.  :-[

I still remember a time when I was a kid when my father locked the keys in the family car while he, my older brother and me were in a store parking lot.

Glad you were able to get help.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #677 on: September 03, 2019, 09:13:24 AM »
Trained legs: One set to failure minus a warm up set if needed.

Leg Press 1 x 18 4 plates a side and did it with a low back board and fully bent the legs.
Dumbbell squats 1 x 14 80lbs ( upright back and ass all the way down)
stiff leg deadlifts 1 x 8 205lbs (stood on a block for a stretch.  I do them like Grimek in that I try to go low)
leg extension 2 x 25
seated leg curl 2 x 18

Single dumbbell side bend 1 x 18 95lbs ( Some say this gives you a wide waist. I don't see it for me. More concerned about athletic function benefits)
Hanging straight leg raise 1 x 25
Hips ups 1 x 25 ( On back with leg up. Move hips toward ceiling)

Standing calf 1 x 18 ( I don't know why I train legs. I have zero calves. Bill Grant's calves dwarf mine.  ;D)
Seated calf 1 x 20 90lbs ( I try to go reseansoble low and all the way up.)

Neck work with a neck helmet. Trained all sides. Did rotation work with just hand resistance.

Had plans for cardio but between work and my wife's health needs it's a bust with that. Tomorrow's another day. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #678 on: September 04, 2019, 04:03:51 PM »
Ran two miles in 90 degree humid heat. I didn't think it was so hot until I was running.  Whoa! My shirt was completely drenched when I went to the gym after to do some bag work. In NJ it's back to school. The gym was empty at noon time. Two other guys working out. I live near the ocean so during the Summer the gym is packed with vacationers, high school and college students.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #679 on: September 05, 2019, 09:10:40 AM »
Back day: Woke up with a sore throat. I bet it was all those doctor offices I've been taking my wife to.  Ever look at the seats in doctor's offices?  They are all stained with what appears to be skid marks and urine stains. Ugh. One doctor's office I refused to sit down.

Pulldowns with M.A.G. bar 1 x 14 ( upright back and all the way up and to the upper chest region)
Long pulley rows with a V handle 2 x 13 180lbs ( all the way out and back)
Dumbbell rows off a bench 1 x 14 85lbs
Hammer pulldowns 1 x 10
deadlifts off floor 1 x 6 315lbs
Ab wheel roll outs 1 x 25
Ab crunch machine 1 x 25

I have work later where I stand a lot of the time. I believe people sit too much. It isn't healthy.  The guys that sit all day at work then go to a gym to sit in machines are really doing them self a disservice in terms of health. I often hear from people that are new to running how much their abs and back hurt. It's because they are not use to supporting their own body weight and the muscles have to develop and strengthen to hold their body up while doing an athletic activity. I work with guys that literally can't stand for an hour.  You should be able to stand for 8 plus hours if the need arises.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #680 on: September 06, 2019, 05:33:35 AM »
NICE MAN...are you doing less volume as a change temporarily or for a few weeks maybe?i agree with your people sit and sit,then sit at gym ,,what are u resting for..do your set get a 15 30 sec rest then bang next set.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #681 on: September 06, 2019, 05:48:30 AM »
NICE MAN...are you doing less volume as a change temporarily or for a few weeks maybe?i agree with your people sit and sit,then sit at gym ,,what are u resting for..do your set get a 15 30 sec rest then bang next set.

I do this from time to time. It has pluses and minuses. Taking one set to the ragged edge is draining it's self. I'm breathing like a race horse. On the other hand that workout took about 35 minutes.  I don't time between exercises but yes I try to go fast. It's not a fun way to train but I feel I recover better from one work set. I do a warm up if needed on an exercise. On pulldowns, long lat pulls, and deads I did one warm up set. Very minimal and non taxing warm up set. For example deads got a warm up set of 1 x 3 with 225lbs then to my work set of 315lbs for 6 reps.

Today is delts and triceps.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #682 on: September 06, 2019, 09:58:45 AM »
Delt and triceps:

Military clean and press 1 x 10 115lbs (All the way down with elbows going all the way down. Slow cadence)
Dumbbell laterals 1 x 14 30lbs
Single arm pulley delt laterals 1 x 15 40lbs
Bent over rear delt laterals 1 x 12 45lbs
Barbell shrugs 1 x 15 255lbs ( I notice two methods in the gym. 1. Put 400lbs on the bar and have a seizure of partial movements. 2. Raise your delts high  and down. I use the latter.)

Weighted dips 1 x 8 25lbs ( went deep. Feeling a little weak with these. Not sure why. I have been having some shoulder issues but nothing major)
Single dumbbell behind the head with two hands triceps 1 x 13 80lbs
Rope tricep 1 x 18
Tricep machine 1 x 14 90lbs

AB crunch machine 1 x20 150lbs
Ab wheel roll out 1 x 25

A 90 year old guy who's a vet was working out with the gym owner who was training him. About a month ago the nice old guy said," Told a guy in here I was a veteran and he said, "The north or the south?"  We both laughed.  Today I saw him and asked him who did he fight for the north or the south? He had no recollection of telling me the previous and it was awkward.  Then about 10 seconds later he said I fought for George Washington those damn Red Coats. Crisis averted.

The lifting took me about 35 to 40 minutes. Then I hit the treadmill. Ran two miles not counting the quarter mile warm up and quarter mile cool down.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: September 06, 2019, 01:14:55 PM »
Chest and bicep Dorian Yates style: Took about 40 minutes

Flat Dumbbell bench 1 x 9 80lbs (All the way down. I could grab the 100lbs plus and do what everyone does and stop 6 inches or more short on the down stroke)
Incline bench 1 x 10 70lbs (all the way down. Controlled cadence. Slow negative)
Flat fly 1 x 15 50lbs
Cable cross overs 1 x 18 (weight was too light)

EZ bar curls 1 x 14 95lbs
Dumbbell alternate curls 1 x 10 45lbs
Machine curls 1 x 12
Concentration curls 1 x 12

Wrist curls 1 x 30 95lbs
Reverse grip curls 1 x 14
Dumbbell wrist extensions 1 x 12

Ab wheel roll out 1 x 25
Ab machine crunch 1 x 22 140lbs.
Tried the big ball for crunches. Never tried it before. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but it didn't feel like a good movement to me.

After lifting I went out to my car where I had my running shoes and grabbed my Ipod.  Started talking to guy who left the gym and slammed the door of the car with my keys in it. Had to call the wife to bail me out using the guy's phone. I wondered if I even knew her phone number since it's programmed in my phone that I didn't have. She was debating whether or not to pick up the phone because she thought it was spam. She came back with my spare set of keys I was ready for the cardio portion of the workout. I ran two miles on the the treadmill with a quarter mile warm up and quarter mile cool down. Also added in one extra quarter mile of a fast lap. So in the end 2.25 miles of work cardio and a half mile in total of warm up and cool down. Really glad I got the cardio in. Achilles is about 90% good. Can't really explode into a sprint but for gentle running it holds up.

It is impossible for me to lock my keys (fob) in the car. The doors won't lock unless the fob is outside the car. The key, should I ever need it, is inserted into the fob.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #684 on: September 07, 2019, 04:58:27 AM »
My Chevy has a traditional key. My wife's car has a push button start and you can't lock the doors if the car is in park if the keys are in it.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #685 on: September 11, 2019, 10:34:55 AM »
Trained back and chest after driving 12 hours the day before. Think it was a mistake. My son took my car because his was in the shop. My lifting straps were in it. I grabbed a ratty old pair I had as an extra. On dumbbell lat rows the strap broke and it yanked my arm hard when it broke. My shoulder felt instant pain.  Hope it's a temporary set back.

Made me think that after 55-60 years of age you are one rep away from serious damage at all times. I know all about the old men that basically train on three lifts that show good numbers but they are not training like an athlete. I remember reading an interview with Bill Pearl. I think it was in the old Iron Man magazine. He said after 55 he checked his ego at the door. He stopped using what for him was heavy weights. He called it hot dogging when I was talking with him. I think he uses hot dogging for the expression showing off. What's doing more work? Doing 2 x 6 reps with heavy weights in a bench or doing 5 sets of 10 reps with a moderate/light weight?  I know it's apples to oranges.  50 reps to 12 reps and it becomes muscular endurance to intensity.  If intensity was the magic bullet and it's not we would be getting better results doing 4 sets of 1 rep.

I will see how this shoulder feels in the morning.  I think I better pay more attention to injury prevention.

Gym Observation:  A really hot tiny blonde personal trainer was training an old lady who could barely stand.  What do you think you would do with this woman? I know what I would do. Everything would be function based and not taxing.  The really cute personal trainer started her doing around 4 sets of dumbbell curls.  After the 4 sets the woman was done sitting in a chair. End of session. WTF?  I would have her walking 1 to 2 MPH on the treadmill starting at 5 minutes. Then quarter or less body weight squats while I held her hands. Every thing else would be baby dumbbells like 2.5 lbs.  Never near failure.  Compound movements would be the majority of work.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: September 11, 2019, 10:51:01 AM »
Trained back and chest after driving 12 hours the day before. Think it was a mistake. My son took my car because his was in the shop. My lifting straps were in it. I grabbed a ratty old pair I had as an extra. On dumbbell lat rows the strap broke and it yanked my arm hard when it broke. My shoulder felt instant pain.  Hope it's a temporary set back.

Made me think that after 55-60 years of age you are one rep away from serious damage at all times. I know all about the old men that basically train on three lifts that show good numbers but they are not training like an athlete. I remember reading an interview with Bill Pearl. I think it was in the old Iron Man magazine. He said after 55 he checked his ego at the door. He stopped using what for him was heavy weights. He called it hot dogging when I was talking with him. I think he uses hot dogging for the expression showing off. What's doing more work? Doing 2 x 6 reps with heavy weights in a bench or doing 5 sets of 10 reps with a moderate/light weight?  I know it's apples to oranges.  50 reps to 12 reps and it becomes muscular endurance to intensity.  If intensity was the magic bullet and it's not we would be getting better results doing 4 sets of 1 rep.

I will see how this shoulder feels in the morning.  I think I better pay more attention to injury prevention.

Gym Observation:  A really hot tiny blonde personal trainer was training an old lady who could barely stand.  What do you think you would do with this woman? I know what I would do. Everything would be function based and not taxing.  The really cute personal trainer started her doing around 4 sets of dumbbell curls.  WTF?  

Hope your shoulder isn't badly hurt.  Most likely not but it'll be sore.

Well, you know what to do.

I'd describe over 55 as being brittle.  You can crack if you do something a little off.  Like I have been doing squat cleans for months with no problem but the other day maybe was a little off and now my lower back is hurting.  Before that it was my knee (which is ok now) and before that my left elbow and before that...well, you get the picture!

With that old lady I'd use bands or resistance tubes to train her until I thought she might be ready to handle weights.

If the old lady is really decrepit the best thing might be just gentle movements with no weight or resistance at all.

But I'm not a certified personal trainer! 

Tube handles are easy on the hands.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #687 on: September 11, 2019, 11:33:16 AM »
Hope your shoulder isn't badly hurt.  Most likely not but it'll be sore.

Well, you know what to do.

I'd describe over 55 as being brittle.  You can crack if you do something a little off.  Like I have been doing squat cleans for months with no problem but the other day maybe was a little off and now my lower back is hurting.  Before that it was my knee (which is ok now) and before that my left elbow and before that...well, you get the picture!

With that old lady I'd use bands or resistance tubes to train her until I thought she might be ready to handle weights.

If the old lady is really decrepit the best thing might be just gentle movements with no weight or resistance at all.

But I'm not a certified personal trainer! 

Tube handles are easy on the hands.

Tubing is a good idea. Hope the lower back is coming around. Glad the knee finally came around. My knee was bugging me and I suspected body weight squats were the problem. Taking a hiatus from them and the knee feels good. I will return to them shortly. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #688 on: September 12, 2019, 09:08:14 AM »
Trained legs today in my basement.  Still feeling the effects of my mini vacation to Niagara Falls. Got stuck in traffic returning to Jersey and a 7 hour trip turned into an 11 hour trip. 11 hours in the car made this old body really stiff and not in the good places.  Lifting this week is tough. The shoulder trap tie in I hurt yesterday feels better but still painful.  I think this will be a week or two set back.  

Gym Observations: Since I trained at home the music was fantastic.  Every time I looked in the mirror a good looking guy looked back at me.  I haven't trained in my basement for awhile and walked right into a spider web.  Didn't plan on getting aerobics in today but that spider web sure helped. The wife says the same thing she always says when I come up, "Did you have a nice workout?"  I really think she believes I'm having fun working out. Nope, it's work like digging a ditch. I like the results but I would never say it's fun.  It's like banging your head against a concrete wall. It feels so good when you stop.  Not to be all negative there is a zen zone I go into and I'm sure many others get into where it becomes a  road to being in peace with your self.

Tomorrow is delts and arms. This will be a good test of the injury. I don't think this one is bad. Just a painful tweak.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: September 12, 2019, 07:19:07 PM »
Trained legs today in my basement.  Still feeling the effects of my mini vacation to Niagara Falls. Got stuck in traffic returning to Jersey and a 7 hour trip turned into an 11 hour trip. 11 hours in the car made this old body really stiff and not in the good places.  Lifting this week is tough. The shoulder trap tie in I hurt yesterday feels better but still painful.  I think this will be a week or two set back.  

Gym Observations: Since I trained at home the music was fantastic.  Every time I looked in the mirror a good looking guy looked back at me.  I haven't trained in my basement for awhile and walked right into a spider web.  Didn't plan on getting aerobics in today but that spider web sure helped. The wife says the same thing she always says when I come up, "Did you have a nice workout?"  I really think she believes I'm having fun working out. Nope, it's work like digging a ditch. I like the results but I would never say it's fun.  It's like banging your head against a concrete wall. It feels so good when you stop.  Not to be all negative there is a zen zone I go into and I'm sure many others get into where it becomes a  road to being in peace with your self.

Tomorrow is delts and arms. This will be a good test of the injury. I don't think this one is bad. Just a painful tweak.  

When you take a trip, occasionally pull your car over jump out and do some stretches or calisthenics.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #690 on: September 13, 2019, 04:26:57 PM »
Today was delt and arms:

I really couldn't tell where the pain was coming from in my right delt. It was just generalized pain. Now I know plain and clear. It's my rear delt. Hopefully a tweak that will heal quickly.  Tired to use the rear delt machine and it was too painful.  I used dumbbells instead and while painful, I stupidly could force out the reps.

Gym Observations:

I used the deadlift only bar for shrugs. What makes it a deadlift only bar you ask?  It's engraved, deadlifts only.  I used it because I like the thick knurling.  Saw a guy getting set up for deadlifting. I told him to take the bar and I would use another. He's a gym rat regular.  Never heard him talk before. He had the gayest affect in his voice. I was a little bit taken back.  Maybe the single sentence of, "I'll use this one" isn't enough to come to a conclusion. I'm not biased nor a bigot.  Just didn't expect that voice to come out of this built guy.  It's like hearing Tyson for the first time saying, he's going to rip your head off. First you're scared but then you think, hey wait a minute.  Did that voice just come out of this wrecking machine?

Gaining too much weight.  One of my favorite shirts is stretched tight with gaps between the buttons.  Damn, after next week I will be on vacation. Not a time to watch what I eat.  I guess if I was a permabulker I would be thrilled. I don't look sloppy but I do need to get back on track.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: September 14, 2019, 04:00:04 AM »
 :D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #692 on: September 14, 2019, 03:29:04 PM »
Did jack today. Went to work for a half a day then came home and watched the series, "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel."  Good series and well done.  Didn't want to see it because the wife recommended it and I thought another chick drama.  It is funny and very interesting. Drinking German beer binge watching it. Just threw a whole mess of scallops into virgin olive oil, butter with razor sliced garlic. We had it with a tuna steak.  Heading to bed early. Training tomorrow on Sunday. Something I never do but I want to push my training week early because next Friday we are driving down to Myrtle beach, South Carolina. Just hope big sharks are not in the water like last time. I could have pet them as they swam by. Not doing any lifting down there but I will try to run every day. I have enough scallops left over to put on linguine tomorrow for lunch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: September 14, 2019, 05:36:56 PM »
Today was delt and arms:

I really couldn't tell where the pain was coming from in my right delt. It was just generalized pain. Now I know plain and clear. It's my rear delt. Hopefully a tweak that will heal quickly.  Tired to use the rear delt machine and it was too painful.  I used dumbbells instead and while painful, I stupidly could force out the reps.

Gym Observations:

I used the deadlift only bar for shrugs. What makes it a deadlift only bar you ask?  It's engraved, deadlifts only.  I used it because I like the thick knurling.  Saw a guy getting set up for deadlifting. I told him to take the bar and I would use another. He's a gym rat regular.  Never heard him talk before. He had the gayest affect in his voice. I was a little bit taken back.  Maybe the single sentence of, "I'll use this one" isn't enough to come to a conclusion. I'm not biased nor a bigot.  Just didn't expect that voice to come out of this built guy.  It's like hearing Tyson for the first time saying, he's going to rip your head off. First you're scared but then you think, hey wait a minute.  Did that voice just come out of this wrecking machine?

Gaining too much weight.  One of my favorite shirts is stretched tight with gaps between the buttons.  Damn, after next week I will be on vacation. Not a time to watch what I eat.  I guess if I was a permabulker I would be thrilled. I don't look sloppy but I do need to get back on track.

Buy a larger size shirt.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #694 on: September 14, 2019, 05:47:52 PM »
Buy a larger size shirt.

I like you Prime. You're a problem solver. I didn't see it at first but that's what you are. Keep doing what you're doing. Making my world better one problem at a time. Also thanks for the heads up on Magnum condoms. Who the hell can use ordinary tiny scum bags?  They were so tight they were like a tourniquet.  Since you told me about Magnum condoms I'm all loosy goosy now instead of constricted. No more rolling down half way anymore. I'm protected with the Magnums all the way down. It's a getbig miracle.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: September 15, 2019, 04:28:36 AM »
I like you Prime. You're a problem solver. I didn't see it at first but that's what you are. Keep doing what you're doing. Making my world better one problem at a time. Also thanks for the heads up on Magnum condoms. Who the hell can use ordinary tiny scum bags?  They were so tight they were like a tourniquet.  Since you told me about Magnum condoms I'm all loosy goosy now instead of constricted. No more rolling down half way anymore. I'm protected with the Magnums all the way down. It's a getbig miracle.

;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #696 on: September 16, 2019, 10:10:59 AM »
Trained chest and bicep Yates style. One set to failure.

Dumbbell bench 1 x 8 85lbs (slow and all the way down negative)
Incline bench 1 x 10 75lbs (again full range. No 3/4 or half reps)
Flat fly 1 x 15 50lbs
Cable cross overs 1 x 14 50lbs

EZ bar curl 1 x 14 90lbs
Alternate dumbbell curls 1 x 10 45lbs
Machine curls 1 x 10
Concentration curl 1 x 15

Wrist curls 1 x 30 95lbs
Reverse grip pulley curls 1 x 12

Ab roll out 1 x 26
Ab crunch machine 1 x 23 150lbs

Ran slow for two miles on the treadmill at 9:42 pace or 6.2 MPH. Used a quarter mile warm up and a quarter mile cool down. So 2.5 miles of cardio total. Got home and mowed the grass. It was a good day for a moe but who ever thought of growing green plants you have cut every 10 days should be covered in KY and thrown into a gay nightclub naked. Really, mowing is bull shit.  I'd rather wash the dog's butt.

One more digression. I'm tired of all these women on my facebook giving them self credit for being alive by putting a fit bit on. One woman bought one and said I walked 3 miles today.  I asked her where?  She said, " No, I didn't go anywhere. I just bought a fit bit and it says I got 3 miles in today."  She wants credit for being alive. Now she thinks she is exercising because she put the watch on her wrist.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: September 16, 2019, 01:16:09 PM »
Having a lawn to mow is a conspiracy by lawn mower makers, the yard care industry, fertilizer and weed control companies, and the petroleum industry.

;)

Check out this article: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/lawns-census-bigger-homes-smaller-lots/489590/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: September 17, 2019, 12:50:47 AM »
Having a lawn to mow is a conspiracy by lawn mower makers, the yard care industry, fertilizer and weed control companies, and the petroleum industry.

;)

Check out this article: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/lawns-census-bigger-homes-smaller-lots/489590/

Maybe this is why I put in artificial turf....just to foil the conspirators.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #699 on: September 17, 2019, 10:38:31 AM »
Trained legs today. I was going to do cardio after but I could barely walk and was shot. Thinking about going to a whole body routine so I can have more days to do cardio.  I often heard for decades that a whole body routine is for beginners. I think from my experience it's absolutely the hardest routine you can do. That's why I often start one then switch back to a split. I have to stop training to exhaustion with whole body routines. Maybe make it a 6 workout peak. Meaning for an exercise example I will do something like workout one will be with 100lbs, Workout two will be 105lbs.  Workout three is 110lbs. Ending with workout six at 125lbs. The first workout with 100lbs will be easy but I won't add any extra reps. I will use a slow cadence and a full range of motion to make it harder. Workout 6 will be to failure. So if I do three workouts a week then that week will be weight increase 1, 2 and three. The next week will be 4,5 and 6. I guess this all sounds confusing but in my head it's not.  After 6 progressions then all the exercises are changed. Who knows I've been here before and bailed on whole body exercises. After this week it's a South Carolina Myrtle beach vacation and I'm not lifting even though a great gym is down the block.

I do know I need a break and the vacation from lifting will do me good.