Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The Big Lie

<< < (9/10) > >>

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on May 04, 2021, 06:53:17 PM ---you think that's a meltdown

really???

You should ask JoeLoco and MrIntenseOne what a real meltdown looks like

Also, what I wrote is EXACTLY why Republicans want to oust her

--- End quote ---

Lol....oh yeah? 😂

WeightPSHR:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on May 04, 2021, 06:41:11 PM ---this is why it's pointless to attempt to engage in a conversation with a Trumptard

you're just so fucking stupid

I guess it will just have to remain a mystery to you how I can know what Trump wrote on Monday without ever having seen or read his site...or even knwoing what the fuck it is

--- End quote ---

Ok, bud...don't really know what to say here. You stated you don't know what he said. You did make that post below, correct? Hmmmmm  Are you possibly a closet Trump supporter?

Quote from: Straw Man on Today at 06:13:07 PM
Why is THE TRAITOR still issuing press releases promoting the BIG LIE that he won the election

This was YESTERDAY

WeightPSHR:

--- Quote from: SOMEPARTS on May 04, 2021, 06:44:07 PM ---
Her father was a traitor as well.

--- End quote ---

You got that right! Bush and Cheney, who can forget that mess.

Coach is Back!:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-leaders-stefanik-cheney-house-conference-chair-trump-election

chaos:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on May 04, 2021, 06:13:07 PM ---Why is THE TRAITOR still issuing press releases promoting the BIG LIE that he won the election

This was YESTERDAY

I guess you'd prefer if I just ignored it since it's not a "positive" story about THE TRAITOR...right?

Isn't that what you're always whining about ?

--- End quote ---
Because your TDS continues to give air to his claims, LIBERALS promote TRUMP more than TRUMP could ever on his own. YOU are the PROBLEM, faggot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version