Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The Big Lie

<< < (2/10) > >>

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on May 03, 2021, 01:46:03 PM ---So now you are in favor of the war-hawk wing of the party ?  Strange bed fellows -

--- End quote ---

I'm in favor of acknowleding the FACT that Biden WON

A recent poll suggests that 70% of Republicans don't think Biden won

If true that means that 70% of Republican voters are believe a LIE created by THE TRAITOR and that's a big problem for this country and our democracy

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on May 03, 2021, 02:03:08 PM ---I'm in favor of acknowleding the FACT that Biden WON

If true that means that 70% of Republican voters are believe a LIE created by THE TRAITOR and that's a big problem for this country and our democracy

--- End quote ---

preach

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on May 03, 2021, 02:03:08 PM ---I'm in favor of acknowleding the FACT that Biden WON

--- End quote ---

My belief is that trump lost but that there was a ton of fraud but still not enough .   My problem w the thing is that and for the same reason I don’t believe in 911 CT.   

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on May 03, 2021, 05:33:55 PM ---My belief is that trump lost but that there was a ton of fraud but still not enough .   My problem w the thing is that and for the same reason I don’t believe in 911 CT.   

--- End quote ---

no there wasn't

you know who said so...Trumps own Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency

Also, every single Republican Secretary of State in states that Trump lost (and also in states that he won)

chaos:
TDS, seek therapy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version