Author Topic: Ladies, I need clothing help  (Read 1373 times)

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Ladies, I need clothing help
« on: December 31, 2006, 03:06:56 AM »
I hope someone here can help me. I am a 40 year old man, and I admit I don't know much about women's exercise clothing. My company manufactures products for the martial arts and boxing industry. We have an upcoming photo shoot for our website, and I need to find some cute, sexy, clothing for the female models.  I would like something different, but not too overboard. 

The first thought is the typical spandex short, sport bra combination.  But is that look sort of "dated"? What about some terrycloth shorts with the exposed drawstring?  I did a Google search and I looked through dozens of sites, but I didn't find anything that really interested me, so I am asking the "pros".

If you could direct me to some websites that have the current fashions, I would greatly appreciate it.
white belt for life

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Ladies, I need clothing help
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »
I hope someone here can help me. I am a 40 year old man, and I admit I don't know much about women's exercise clothing. My company manufactures products for the martial arts and boxing industry. We have an upcoming photo shoot for our website, and I need to find some cute, sexy, clothing for the female models.  I would like something different, but not too overboard. 

The first thought is the typical spandex short, sport bra combination.  But is that look sort of "dated"? What about some terrycloth shorts with the exposed drawstring?  I did a Google search and I looked through dozens of sites, but I didn't find anything that really interested me, so I am asking the "pros".

If you could direct me to some websites that have the current fashions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Are you photographing the women yourself or hiring a photographer? The photographer should provide insight on this if you're hiring one. If not, go to the bookstore and look at the latest women's mags. Muscle & Fitness Hers, Oxygen, Fitness RX, etc.
Elevate Your Image.™

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Ladies, I need clothing help
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
We have a photog, but he is as cluless as me on womens clothing.  As I said, we can go with the standard spandex "volleyball" type shorts.  But I was hoping someone here, might have some insight on the current fashion trends.  But thanks for responding
white belt for life