Author Topic: I thank God for... (insert here)  (Read 111480 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: I thank God for... (insert here)
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2020, 10:20:12 PM »
altruistic sensibilities. I personally don't have to benefit from something to be happy about it. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Didn't really affect me personally. Im happy it happened.
Mentally, I won't be hearing about him every single day on what stupid childish thing he said, did or tweeted. That's going to be nice.

Get off your high horse and stop being so goddamned decent!
 ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2020, 11:09:29 PM »
altruistic sensibilities. I personally don't have to benefit from something to be happy about it. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Didn't really affect me personally. Im happy it happened.
Mentally, I won't be hearing about him every single day on what stupid childish thing he said, did or tweeted. That's going to be nice.

That's nonsensical.  Altruism is caring about others.  You're talking about your own benefit of not having Trump invade your safe space. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2020, 12:06:34 PM »

You could have made that choice at any time.

I haven't read a single tweet he's ever made.  Never had twitter and haven't been on social media in 4 years.

Life is great.

Turn off the news, enjoy your life.  My life has improved 100% since i moved to a better City and started ignoring the media completely.  Spend lots of time outside.

Even during this silly election, completely ignored the news. 

Election is over, my life will not change a single bit.  But i can choose to let it control me, so i choose not to let it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2020, 07:04:56 PM »
You could have made that choice at any time.

I haven't read a single tweet he's ever made.  Never had twitter and haven't been on social media in 4 years.

Life is great.

Turn off the news, enjoy your life.  My life has improved 100% since i moved to a better City and started ignoring the media completely.  Spend lots of time outside.

Even during this silly election, completely ignored the news. 

Election is over, my life will not change a single bit.  But i can choose to let it control me, so i choose not to let it.

I don't know you but damn it, i ADMIRE you

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2020, 03:41:28 PM »
I don't know you but damn it, i ADMIRE you

;D

I just have the ability to switch off things that i don't want in my life.  Politics is very high up on the list.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2020, 08:15:49 PM »
;D

I just have the ability to switch off things that i don't want in my life.  Politics is very high up on the list.

don't downplay it, that is huge. kudos to you.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2023, 11:08:07 AM »
Now you get to listen to Bidens daily lies.
T