Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

The best diet I ever went on....

<< < (8/8)

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on September 10, 2020, 07:56:09 PM ---Anybody know whatever became of Chino?

--- End quote ---

Not sure about his health issues, but he had a bad meltdown many years ago and deleted his account. 

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on September 15, 2020, 04:37:06 PM ---Not sure about his health issues, but he had a bad meltdown many years ago and deleted his account.

--- End quote ---

What a pussy.

beakdoctor:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on September 15, 2020, 04:37:06 PM ---Not sure about his health issues, but he had a bad meltdown many years ago and deleted his account.

--- End quote ---

Did he ever give an update on his health problems?

Seems like something is off regarding his story.

He did multiple 6 week cycles for 3 years and everything is fine. Bloodwork is fine. Then does a 12 week cycle and goes into renal failure?

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: beakdoctor on May 02, 2022, 05:31:37 PM ---Did he ever give an update on his health problems?

Seems like something is off regarding his story.

He did multiple 6 week cycles for 3 years and everything is fine. Bloodwork is fine. Then does a 12 week cycle and goes into renal failure?

--- End quote ---

I don't remember anything, but i think there was more to the story.

People don't go from having perfectly fine health values to kidney failure in a matter of weeks.

Something must have been amiss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version