Author Topic: Brittany Grindr released.  (Read 6658 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Brittany Grindr released.
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2022, 10:36:04 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2022, 10:58:21 AM »
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2022, 11:03:12 AM »
perhaps but she'll die taller, and richer than you.
maybe, but The Scott will die taller and richer than x.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2022, 11:17:42 AM »
maybe, but The Scott will die taller and richer than x.
she's going to make so much money out of this, just wait for the media rollout

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2022, 11:19:42 AM »
she's going to make so much money out of this, just wait for the media rollout

Perhaps, but there's always someone taller and richer than x.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2022, 12:16:46 PM »
I hear bud light is going to relaunch their real american heroes ad campaign dedicated entirely towards this Patriot

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2022, 01:09:31 PM »

Putin is not going to release Whelen...he was never in the running...he's convicted as a spy.  Otherwise he would have been released years ago
You need to demand that he is released also in the deal or no deal.  We released a convicted arms dealer/terrorist.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2022, 03:23:15 PM »
Society is truly crumbling.
T

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2022, 05:26:39 PM »
I love the "Trump couldn't get him out either" narrative.  Trump didn't offer up a fucking arms dealer named the merchant of death.  He would never do something that stupid.  So in the last year, the party of "gun control" has given the Taliban 7 billion in weapons and freed and international arms dealer?  You can't make this shit up.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2022, 09:32:27 PM »
I love the "Trump couldn't get him out either" narrative.  Trump didn't offer up a fucking arms dealer named the merchant of death.  He would never do something that stupid.  So in the last year, the party of "gun control" has given the Taliban 7 billion in weapons and freed and international arms dealer?  You can't make this shit up.

Trump just called for ignoring the constitution so please ..... give us a friggin break on what stupidity Trump wouldn't do.  :) you mentioned "you can't make this shit up" and we have an ex president
calling to nullify the constitution because he didn't win and you are complacent?  Where are you from?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2022, 09:51:40 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2022, 10:11:43 PM »
Trump just called for ignoring the constitution so please ..... give us a friggin break on what stupidity Trump wouldn't do.  :) you mentioned "you can't make this shit up" and we have an ex president
calling to nullify the constitution because he didn't win and you are complacent?  Where are you from?

I disagree.  He's describing what he believes occurred in the 2020 election.  Media are promoting this like the Charlottesville lie of Trump saying there were good nazis and white supremacists and bad nazis and white supremacists.

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2022, 10:33:53 PM »

You  "Pray Thanks to God every night for Hunter Biden"  and your calling out Donald's Supidity - Give us Friggin Break.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2022, 03:12:47 AM »

This post has all the typical liberal fallacies.

1.Comparing words to actions and acting if they are on the same level of importance. The left gets more angry about Trump calling someone a name than Biden getting 12 of our marines killed and then droning a humanitarian group of women and children in a failed response.

2.  The straight up lying or embellishing on what was said.  Trump speaks candidly, so occasionally he says stupid shit.  He never called for "nullifying the constitution"  just like he never said to inject bleach, never called white supremacists "good people"  never made fun of a guy for being disabled.  The list goes on and on.

I'm pretty fucking far from complacent.  I see this country being absolutely destroyed in all phase of life, from the inside out and it's pretty hard to sit here and watch it.  Especially with bozos like you concerned with all the "flavor of the week" topics and ignoring all the huge moves being made behind the scenes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2022, 08:54:16 AM »
I disagree.  He's describing what he believes occurred in the 2020 election.  Media are promoting this like the Charlottesville lie of Trump saying there were good nazis and white supremacists and bad nazis and white supremacists.

"Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

This….and let me add that the left is always calling for the constitution to be thrown aside especially when it comes to our first and second amendments

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2022, 10:44:54 AM »

That must be shopped?

Clearly that is a complete man,no mammary glands or anything?
Abomination!
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2022, 11:27:44 AM »

1.Comparing words to actions and acting if they are on the same level of importance. The left gets more angry about Trump calling someone a name than Biden getting 12 of our marines killed and then droning a humanitarian group of women and children in a failed response.

2.  The straight up lying or embellishing on what was said.  Trump speaks candidly, so occasionally he says stupid shit.  He never called for "nullifying the constitution"  just like he never said to inject bleach, never called white supremacists "good people"  never made fun of a guy for being disabled.  The list goes on and on.

I'm pretty fucking far from complacent.  I see this country being absolutely destroyed in all phase of life, from the inside out and it's pretty hard to sit here and watch it.  Especially with bozos like you concerned with all the "flavor of the week" topics and ignoring all the huge moves being made behind the scenes.

It’s very bizarre how trumps words are viewed as more dangerous than actual actions…..

This….and let me add that the left is always calling for the constitution to be thrown aside especially when it comes to our first and second amendments

LOL fantastic point!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2022, 01:45:25 PM »
Listen to her voice...she's obviously on hormones..how can she compete in a womans league. She's basically a male.
irongearco.com

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2022, 02:18:51 PM »
Listen to her voice...she's obviously on hormones..how can she compete in a womans league. She's basically a male.
X2
T

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2022, 02:57:25 PM »

watch out bro, we got a red pill sigma up in this bitch

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2022, 03:27:39 PM »

Her voice legit threw me off. I never heard her speak and listened to her on the video for Ty flight back and she sounded like a man.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2022, 03:37:11 PM »
perhaps but she'll die taller, and richer than you.

White knighting for an ugly dyke pothead, oh brother 🙄

She'll die penniless just like the others. 
~

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2022, 03:40:22 PM »
Fuck off, creepy old queer janitor.

Nice 👍

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2022, 06:41:01 PM »

The point is this, Trump never learns and therefore his foot is permanently housed in his mouth. If only he'd use a politically savvy speech writer and then follow their advice and maybe their script, he could avoid being constantly being misinterpreted. On the other hand, if he abandoned the habit of making controversial statements, he might not get noticed at all. No doubt that his fan base has no issues with whatever nonsense he spews from within his jowls.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2022, 07:24:55 PM »
The point is this, Trump never learns and therefore his foot is permanently housed in his mouth. If only he'd use a politically savvy speech writer and then follow their advice and maybe their script, he could avoid being constantly being misinterpreted. On the other hand, if he abandoned the habit of making controversial statements, he might not get noticed at all. No doubt that his fan base has no issues with whatever nonsense he spews from within his jowls.
And IF you weren’t a stupid c unt you would have done more with your life then being a shit bowl cleaner.
T