Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 822890 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »
more Mel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
OK, I'm done for now

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 11:42:29 PM »
Noob? Oh come on now hydro? I have been moderating this board since Ron changed servers like 4-5 years ago. Yes I admit im clean and havent visited the board that much in the past 2 years but hey I am back and will do some contributing now, im a bit rusty but I still know my stuff =). 
FEAR THE BAPP!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 12:20:04 AM »
Noob? Oh come on now hydro? I have been moderating this board since Ron changed servers like 4-5 years ago. Yes I admit im clean and havent visited the board that much in the past 2 years but hey I am back and will do some contributing now, im a bit rusty but I still know my stuff =). 

Welcome back.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 05:11:15 AM »
WTF! Nobody commented on Arnolds girls there!! I'd esp like to measure that brunets waist with my hands -
from behind! ;)

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 06:41:10 AM »
Bigjohn was a noob when i started posting on this board

i was posting on the old boad long long ago.....you were a noob back then.

I know you have been here since the change a few years back. I think you misunderstood me.   ;D
injury prone

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 07:34:33 AM »
WTF! Nobody commented on Arnolds girls there!! I'd esp like to measure that brunets waist with my hands -
from behind! ;)

Yeah, join the club.
Those babes AJ posted are smokin. That reminds me of this INSANELY GOOD LOOKING BABE i saw at this Heavy Metal concert i went to this last Tuesday. I think she was mediterranean and she had a perfect body, perfect face, i allmost didnīt watch the show. Kamelot was the band, i had never heard of it before, but my friend asked me to come and iīm happy i did.

BWT has anybody been watching Ice Hockey World Championships? Thereīs gonna be a good game in two hours, Finland-USA.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 03:03:15 PM »
I think that last girl arnold posted is bigger then me now =(. So I am not gonna comment...lol, oh well shit happens change of lifestyles!!!! At least I know I could kick my own ass from 2-3 years ago =)
FEAR THE BAPP!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 04:10:01 PM »
Yeah, join the club.
Those babes AJ posted are smokin. That reminds me of this INSANELY GOOD LOOKING BABE i saw at this Heavy Metal concert i went to this last Tuesday. I think she was mediterranean and she had a perfect body, perfect face, i allmost didnīt watch the show. Kamelot was the band, i had never heard of it before, but my friend asked me to come and iīm happy i did.

BWT has anybody been watching Ice Hockey World Championships? Thereīs gonna be a good game in two hours, Finland-USA.

Maybe you need to do Portugal & Lisbon & Madrid instead of Asia next chance? ;) Lotsa stunning dark hair'd beauties there. :P
But there's a hell of a lot better juice shopin by the Asian chicks.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 06:20:08 PM »
...of course ripitupbaby since she's a fuckin "hot pocket!"

Yeah i like that regular, girl next door looking kind of woman who just looks like she wants to f*ck for the fun of it....like it should be.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 07:37:46 PM »
from behind! ;)
Yes, Gorog Zita, absolutely unreal!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 09:55:52 PM »
Maybe you need to do Portugal & Lisbon & Madrid instead of Asia next chance? ;) Lotsa stunning dark hair'd beauties there. :P
But there's a hell of a lot better juice shopin by the Asian chicks.

I have been in Madrid-Barcelona-Callela etc. and the women there are smokin too. I really like the greek girls better because even the REALLY good looking ones are not full of them selfes. Youīre right, traveling to ASIA has itīs benefits except they should lower the price of deca.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2007, 04:44:51 AM »
Here you go some very HOT Mel pics.  luving the torn fishnets OMG!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2007, 02:00:37 PM »
I saw some slightly bulky  Pics of  'Lissa on Palumbos web site.I  Like  'em. ;).

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 06:09:26 PM »
I saw some slightly bulky  Pics of  'Lissa on Palumbos web site.I  Like  'em. ;).

Yeah whats not to like  :D

For some reason she does not seem that large to me, except in the right areas.

Heres a very, very HOT Asian woman for you trab, my favorite.  I think shes Thai or Vietnemese.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2007, 06:27:31 PM »
Looks Viet or Thai features. With Possibly a little bit of -White guy in the rice paddy- mixed it there too.
When we going? ;D  You'll have all the kickboxers on a squat binge. Warning- you gonna like the girls Luv.

Mellisa looks good in those shots soft and puffy. Hell, she still had margin for a few ice cream bars.
SHe's a trip.   

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2007, 06:39:14 PM »
I think you are right i do remember reading she is a mix, I thought I read it was Viet and caucassion.  LUV her big almond shaped eyes.

Man that would be a fun trip, you got my mind going on how to make it happen, would be so cool and would be a lot better to go with someone who knows their way around, Im sure I would get to see the real Thailand that way and feel safer too.

Man LUV get some balls and jump (me talking to myself)  Sounds like an experiance of a life time  :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2007, 07:03:47 PM »
I consider Bangkok safer than Beloit or Milw or Chi. By a long stretch.
Driving there IS Dangerous. Eating & drinking stuff can be till you figure it out.
If you like Asian girls - Go to the source! They have a lot different attitude than Americans.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2007, 02:50:55 AM »
Iīve been to Bangkok and itīs really not that safe. My friend and hes wife went there and this gang attacked them for a few bucks. My friend gave it to them and still they broke a bottle and slashed his throte! He did survive because the CUT wasnīt that deep...

Friends reported that to the cops and they got pissed since the attacker was a son of someone "important." After that, the guy whos son slashed was really pissed that "falangs" (foreigners) had the balls to report him and they but a bounty on his head and the cops tryid to look them and collect the cash!

The finnish embassy had to hide them for a while until he was ready to travel. If our embassy had not warned them theyd propably be dead! Well it helps if you are REALLY big and strong guy, since the thais have no balls to mess with someone who can defend themselfs. So if anyone is going you really have to watch youīre back! Americans have to be extra careful since America equals money equals Bush equals opportunity for the locals... 
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2007, 04:00:57 AM »
sorry to shift subject, but seems to me i got my one hundred post and a second star.  :D
i try to read more than i post but i think i might post more often in the
more explicit sex board being that i spend some time their.

iknow ya'll boys like them fit, but i like them thick. sure could use some cardio and maybe a diet. But look at all the warmth

[

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2007, 04:11:30 AM »
Iīve been to Bangkok and itīs really not that safe. My friend and hes wife went there and this gang attacked them for a few bucks. My friend gave it to them and still they broke a bottle and slashed his throte! He did survive because the CUT wasnīt that deep...

Friends reported that to the cops and they got pissed since the attacker was a son of someone "important." After that, the guy whos son slashed was really pissed that "falangs" (foreigners) had the balls to report him and they but a bounty on his head and the cops tryid to look them and collect the cash!

The finnish embassy had to hide them for a while until he was ready to travel. If our embassy had not warned them theyd propably be dead! Well it helps if you are REALLY big and strong guy, since the thais have no balls to mess with someone who can defend themselfs. So if anyone is going you really have to watch youīre back! Americans have to be extra careful since America equals money equals Bush equals opportunity for the locals... 

I have to admitt even though trab says the place is cool and the man has been there, I have not.  The above story is something I would be thinking about, its probally kind of hard for foreigners to blend in well there.  And yes Im sure there are situations here in the US where you can get in similar trouble......BUT........ .

What about the Phillipines or Korea?  I have heard that place is very cool too?

And Bass, those women are great, love the big natural tits and thick asses that NEED to be pounded.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2007, 07:21:58 AM »

If they did that to anyone associated w/ my family over there - They would envy the dead! Period. On the right night, he'd get a .45 in the head. End of story, and no we wouldn't even pay to cremate his ass. I go sit ringside w/ the BKK detectives. Bang,Bang.  THere are no shortage of criminal assholes in any city of 6,000,000. But I got to say I'll go anywhere in that city at night. I wont do that even in the tame Mid west cities I mentioned.
SHit does work way different over there, and frankly, it's to the foreigners advantage most of the time.
We are sacred cash cows to their economy, and they generally give us extreme latitude compared to their people. Dont mess w/ illegal drugs don't even need be said. You better understand how shit works if thats your thing. Many dopers go there just for that, and the cops will let a lot slide, but idiots w/ no experience in that society are flirting w/ big trouble.

MOST crime victims brought it on themself by being incredibly unstreetwise. Underestimating street punks by size will get you gutted before you know what hit you. They dig blades. Guns are nowhere near as common as the USA.
Americans are one of the more well liked foreigners IMO. But some Bar girls told me they prefer Aussies best; Because they get so stinking drunk they forget they paid, and pay twice! ;D

Sorry to hear about the bad experience. The fact this punk is shaking down tourists for a few bucks tell me he's not from all THAT important of mommy & daddy.  He'll end up dead w/ a big bloated belly in the heat on the concreate on the news.  ;D

But Damn! that woman Bass posted has BIG Tits and Round Severe Service  Ass! :P

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2007, 07:25:18 AM »
What about the Phillipines or Korea?  I have heard that place is very cool too?

And Bass, those women are great, love the big natural tits and thick asses that NEED to be pounded.

I think Korea might be really cool (South Korea), they donīt have to rely on tourisim for a livelyhood and they are really proud people. Very honest, friendly and they donīt have twisted complexes against da white man. I practiced and tought Tae Kwon Do for eight years and met lot of Koreans and they are really is easy get along with. Soul has been voted as the 5th safest capital in the world.

FUCK YES! HOCKEY WC 2007 FINAL TOMORROW!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2007, 07:34:29 AM »
Yeah Trab shit happens everywhere, iīd traveled plenty and never had any problems even if i wanted to (that was in Sweden LOL.) I donīt do any rec drugs and i have no idea why someone would risk a life in prison in Thailand for a buz. Well i better get ready, we are hosting they eurovision song contest and itīs kind of a big deal, i really donīt give a shit actually, but the city is filled with hot tourist babes, iīve yet to see greak or italian babes, but tonight iīll prolly go hunting...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2007, 01:23:13 AM »
Damm guys, keep it at least tasteful for crying out loud.
FEAR THE BAPP!