Author Topic: Who Will WWE drop the ball on in 2015  (Read 66081 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Who Will WWE drop the ball on in 2015
« on: December 25, 2014, 11:45:37 AM »
Every year I post who will be breakout star of the year...

for 2105 who will WWE miss the ball on?

2014 goes to Caesaro.....if anyone listened to Vince/Austin podcast.....was asked what is up with Caesaro and Vince's response....not sure maybe cuz he's swiss??? What?!!! He is so over right now, can do one move and the fans will continue to love him

2015....hmm........I say Sami Zayn, Ziggler or Wyatt

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Who Will WWE drop the ball on in 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 07:07:16 PM »
I'm just going to watch NWA/WWF reruns from the 80's on youtube.com for a year.
$

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 07:08:11 PM »
2015.. I would say Daniel Bryan.. when he comes back.. he will get buried..
Even thou he is really over... he will get buried...
Back to cena once again and he is 3 moves...
Oh well.. that is why WWE is so stale... :'(

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 07:10:18 PM »
WWE might be on a downslope for the next few years. It's cyclical. I def think VM winding down his involvement will make things a little bumpy.
$

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 03:16:11 AM »

Welcome to my life.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 04:42:33 AM »
I genuinely think Reigns / Ambrose will suffer because of the others success this year - depending on which guy gets the nod to run with the strap. Ambrose should already be in that world title picture but was shelved to allow an injured reigns to take the spot even though fans have voiced their concerns.

Reigns is very 1 dimensional, sucks at promos & looks awkward when you try to develop his character. Ambrose has EVERYTHING right now.

Adrian Neville will be buried on the main roster, Ziggler will be a perennial mid carder the way hes bouncing between IC title wins & Rusev will fade away one hes finally beaten (cue Cena...) & his angle is dropped.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 07:27:18 AM »
I genuinely think Reigns / Ambrose will suffer because of the others success this year - depending on which guy gets the nod to run with the strap. Ambrose should already be in that world title picture but was shelved to allow an injured reigns to take the spot even though fans have voiced their concerns.

Reigns is very 1 dimensional, sucks at promos & looks awkward when you try to develop his character. Ambrose has EVERYTHING right now.

Adrian Neville will be buried on the main roster, Ziggler will be a perennial mid carder the way hes bouncing between IC title wins & Rusev will fade away one hes finally beaten (cue Cena...) & his angle is dropped.

Yes Reigns cannot cut a promo BUT you can't really blame him. Back in the day, promos were off the cuff ala Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper Flair, then wrestlers were given bullets to cover ala Jericho, Rock etc.

Now the newer guys are given summaries of stuff that are not them and they would never say, hence Reigns god awful promos. It is time to bring back more Manager's / mouthpieces like Heyman....

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 08:39:09 AM »
WWE has so gone to shits, too bad.
?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 02:01:41 PM »
This guy is a hot prospect

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 02:25:39 PM »
Add me to that list.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 06:28:33 PM »
Theyre having Corbin literally smoke everyone that gets in there with him, squash match after squash match. They need to maintain his momentum but not make him untouchable like, say, Umaga. He needs to be taken passed 2 mins, 5 mins, 8 mins but still come out on top. if they do this right he has a decent future.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2014, 09:46:31 AM »
FANDANGO OTHER THAN HIS INTRO IS BORING TO WATCH,,,CAN HE BE PUT OVER/PUSHED?/

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2014, 06:24:24 PM »
WWE might be on a downslope for the next few years. It's cyclical. I def think VM winding down his involvement will make things a little bumpy.
Not might be...more like IT IS. They have already gone from 15,000 - 20,000 arena sellouts down to using two thirds of the arenas with large parts of the upper deck being tarped off. The average night for Raw is 5,000-8,000 if they are lucky to 3,000 - 5,000 for smackdown. This is the reason they have come out with Total Divas and or the Network. In the hopes that it will generate viewers and revenue as they simply cannot get it doing just shows alone. its gotten pathetic.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2014, 06:34:31 PM »
Not might be...more like IT IS. They have already gone from 15,000 - 20,000 arena sellouts down to using two thirds of the arenas with large parts of the upper deck being tarped off. The average night for Raw is 5,000-8,000 if they are lucky to 3,000 - 5,000 for smackdown. This is the reason they have come out with Total Divas and or the Network. In the hopes that it will generate viewers and revenue as they simply cannot get it doing just shows alone. its gotten pathetic.

I never understand this. I almost think it's oversaturation. I told my son that you'd never see Hogan wrestle if it's wasn't PPV or unless they did those late saturday night specials. I think it's watered down a lot of the sell of it. WWE has made their product disposable to the modern entertainment fan.
$

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2014, 06:53:36 AM »
I never understand this. I almost think it's oversaturation. I told my son that you'd never see Hogan wrestle if it's wasn't PPV or unless they did those late saturday night specials. I think it's watered down a lot of the sell of it. WWE has made their product disposable to the modern entertainment fan.

Disposable is a very good word.

I remember when their Monday night show was called Prime Time Wrestling. Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan hosted what consisted of a recap of taped matches, they aired promos/interviews showcasing current angles and story lines, plugging upcoming PPV's and merchandise, etc. It was essentially the weekend shows, but with Heenan & Monsoon discussing everything that was happening.

Vince eventually changed the format of the show to feature a live studio audience (WWF office employees) and - surprise - himself. It didn't last like that for long before going to a paneled discussion format, and finally a live show moving to that Manhattan theater ballroom.

The weekly Manhattan shows began an era in which "special" matches usually reserved for PPV's and shows like Saturday Night's Main Event were now aired weekly. WCW copied that formula, causing the Fed to up their weekly game. By then - and especially now - it was increasingly difficult to make a big show special anymore.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2014, 12:25:04 PM »
It's enough to make me cry into my IcoPro shake.
$

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2014, 06:37:03 PM »
It's enough to make me cry into my IcoPro shake.
....or watch XFL re-runs  :-\

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2014, 07:22:44 PM »
....or watch XFL re-runs  :-\

I liked the original concept of the XFL. Too bad they ass-f*cked it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2014, 08:07:28 AM »

I liked the original concept of the XFL. Too bad they ass-f*cked it.
I cannot believe the ego of Vince McMahon...actually thinking he could compete with the NFL. That in its own right is a joke.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2014, 09:56:31 AM »
I jerked off to No Holds Barred once. I don't really like to talk about it though.
$

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2014, 11:27:49 AM »
I cannot believe the ego of Vince McMahon...actually thinking he could compete with the NFL. That in its own right is a joke.

Hey, it worked for a week.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2014, 05:43:31 PM »

Hey, it worked for a week.
Lol..just like his WBF bullshit... :o

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 06:25:35 AM »

Especially when you consider that he couldn't even compete successfully against the IFBB.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2014, 03:10:37 PM »
Especially when you consider that he couldn't even compete successfully against the IFBB.
Lou Ferrigno and Mike Christian claimed in interviews that Vince was paying them 300,000 dollars per year on a 2 year contract. No surprise there that IFBB talents would jump ship.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2015, 12:30:22 PM »
6 days in an they are dropping the ball on my boy Ziggy and Ambrose is losing every match.

The thought process is supposedly to make Bray hot to potentially face Taker at WM......uggh