Author Topic: Dana White on Kimbo Slice  (Read 28150 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Dana White on Kimbo Slice
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 05:58:31 PM »

I bet you have rusty nails as cereal with your milk each morning!
Are you stalking me? :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kietel74

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 08:14:52 PM »
I think it would be great to see kimbo in there with Congo , Im sure Dana and Joe silva have put alot of guys in there that they thought would get there ass kicked . Kimbo can only get better but to tell the truth i would love to see him get knocked out im sure ufc fans would too!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »
this mma board is kinda fun--lotsa tough guys
;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 10:24:29 PM »

Hahaha....this is a fun thread.   ;D I hope yemeni doesn't ruin it by saying j/k or some other lame crap.   

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 07:18:25 AM »
I think it would be great to see kimbo in there with Congo , Im sure Dana and Joe silva have put alot of guys in there that they thought would get there ass kicked . Kimbo can only get better but to tell the truth i would love to see him get knocked out im sure ufc fans would too!

That's the only reason I would support bringing in some inexperienced street thug.  To watch him get brutally mutilated. 

Hahaha....this is a fun thread.   ;D I hope yemeni doesn't ruin it by saying j/k or some other lame crap.  

Are you people serious ::)  In the five years that I've been on these boards, there has NEVER been a single fight challenge that came to fruition...not one.  If you want to make GetBig history, "chaos", I'm willing to step IN TEH CAGE!!!
w

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 10:06:48 AM »
dana is basically calling out kimbo because he knows he is a huge draw. he wouldn't even talk about him if he wasn't.

mma is just like boxing. it's all about the money.

fighter with fan base = promoters dream

fighter with great skills but no fan base < fighter with fan base but few skills.

kimbo should stay exactly where he is and keep doing what he's doing what he's doing. his last fight was with a guy that had 2 weeks to prepare. that's a typical bas trick and it's spineless. there are a shit load of heavy weights out there that would love to get a pay day against kimbo but bas plays his usual trick, which is exactly how bas won many of his fights.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 11:14:30 AM »
dana is basically calling out kimbo because he knows he is a huge draw. he wouldn't even talk about him if he wasn't.

fighter with great skills but no fan base < fighter with fan base but few skills.

kimbo should stay exactly where he is and keep doing what he's doing what he's doing. his last fight was with a guy that had 2 weeks to prepare. that's a typical bas trick and it's spineless. there are a shit load of heavy weights out there that would love to get a pay day against kimbo but bas plays his usual trick, which is exactly how bas won many of his fights.

word.
w

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 03:57:17 PM »

kimbo vs tim sylvia,whoever got knocked out should be banned from the ufc forever

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »
kimbo vs tim sylvia,whoever got knocked out should be banned from the ufc forever

I'll second that!
w

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »

tim was always going to get submitted by nog. it was only a matter of time before nog caught up with him.

different story with kimbo. kimbo has nothing on the ground that would cause tim problems and standing up he's going to be eating tim's left hand all night.

mismatch. if kimbo goes the distance it's a boring shut out w for tim. if i saw these guys slated i'd wonder wtf bas was smoking. the box office is all kimbo and he's only got a puncher's chance.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 08:16:33 PM »
That's the only reason I would support bringing in some inexperienced street thug.  To watch him get brutally mutilated. 

Are you people serious ::)  In the five years that I've been on these boards, there has NEVER been a single fight challenge that came to fruition...not one.  If you want to make GetBig history, "chaos", I'm willing to step IN TEH CAGE!!!

Are you in SoCal?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 09:34:23 PM »
tim was always going to get submitted by nog. it was only a matter of time before nog caught up with him.

different story with kimbo. kimbo has nothing on the ground that would cause tim problems and standing up he's going to be eating tim's left hand all night.

mismatch. if kimbo goes the distance it's a boring shut out w for tim. if i saw these guys slated i'd wonder wtf bas was smoking. the box office is all kimbo and he's only got a puncher's chance.

While for the most part I would agree with you, I think at some point Kimbo would bum rush Tim and ground and pound his ass after a brutal takedown, he's (from what I've seen) pretty driven and ferocious, would love to see that match up.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »
While for the most part I would agree with you, I think at some point Kimbo would bum rush Tim and ground and pound his ass after a brutal takedown, he's (from what I've seen) pretty driven and ferocious, would love to see that match up.

I doubt this fight would ever materialize, but if it ever does, I'm, willing to put $5,000 on Tim.  Any takers?

Are you in SoCal?

NorCal, but I'm in SoCal at least once per month...

w

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 12:21:25 PM »
just seeing the face on kimbo's black ass possy after the fight would be worth it once he got ko by whoever

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »
just seeing the face on kimbo's #### ass possy after the fight would be worth it once he got ko by whoever
Will you cry if Tank gets his ass whupped by Kimbo?   :-\
!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »
Tank is gonna clock that mofo!!
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 03:10:57 PM »
Tank is gonna clock that mofo!!
is he even training for this fight?  If he just steps out of a bar and walks into the cage, he's not going to be clocking anyone....
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 03:17:58 PM »
is he even training for this fight?  If he just steps out of a bar and walks into the cage, he's not going to be clocking anyone....

Who says Kimbo isn't doing the same thing? Maybe he's tired of Bas and his annoying accent and can't take the pressure of being a celebrity these days... maybe he hits the bars hard with his homies right before the fight!

With Kimbo and Tank both being intoxicated - my bet is on Tank, he's got way more experience as a drunk!
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2008, 03:56:26 PM »

NorCal, but I'm in SoCal at least once per month...

You loading a cage in your Pinto next time you come down?  :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »
Real men fight in backyards. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2008, 04:12:30 PM »
Real men fight in backyards. ;D
I asked my wife......she looked like this  >:(

;D Can we use your yard?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2008, 04:16:06 PM »
I asked my wife......she looked like this  >:(

;D Can we use your yard?
LOL "hey babe is it cool if me and sum bro's from GB have a backyard fight next to your newly planted rose bushes" ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2008, 04:21:38 PM »
LOL "hey babe is it cool if me and sum bro's from GB have a backyard fight next to your newly planted rose bushes" ;D
Kinda how it went, she wasn't happy with idea. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2008, 07:45:04 PM »

he could definitely bum rush tim and he has the chin to eat a few coming in, but then what?

tim is no expert on the ground but he's got enough tools to nullify anything kimbo brings to the ground, if not submit kimbo or even gnp him. don't underestimate tim's ground skills or overestimate kimbo's.

i've only seen kimbo on the ground once (i'm not even going near the gannon fight) and he was atrocious. if mercer knew how or had the strength (compared to kimbo he was completely outmuscled) to hold a cruicifix he would have owned kimbo.

tim has the size, strength, skills and experience to incur no problem at all with kimbo on the ground. at the very least he stalemates and the ref stands them up again, kimbo goes back to eating tim's broom stick.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »

Where's Mindspin?  ;D