Author Topic: Craig & kelly on there way to Court News Clip 12/27  (Read 8007 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Craig & kelly on there way to Court News Clip 12/27
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2005, 08:23:15 AM »
He looks small to me...look at his traps..they have disappeared ???  He will drop some serious weight in jail too...3 crappy meals a day and some roman noodles in between...sucks to be him!

He will lose alot of weight ,within the first couple weeks . Just the stress alone! It's going to be at least two weeks ,before he can even stomach that food.

In that pic of him smiling,,,,it's not his first time being in there ,,,he seems comfortable,,he's just going with he flow,,shit, he knows it's going to be a long time before he sees the streets.

I believe he's not trying to to get an innocent conviction,, he's trying to get the lowest amount of time. They seem to have a prettysolid case ,against ,him and Kelly.

SHAWN,,YOU'RE SHOWING zero CLASS. THAT PIC  OF YOU SNITCHING ON YOUR MOTHER IS ***** UP !!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 08:23:34 AM »
Anyone here in law enforcement?

Look at kelly and tell me what you see

Three words:

Crack.
F'ing.
Whore.

Not in law enforcement, but I watch 'Cops' religiously.

La-la la-la, whatcha gonna do?...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2005, 11:52:27 AM »
I'm guessing Craig is an OJ-caliber sociopath, already convinced himself the "real killer" got away. Otherwise, he'd be wipin' the red from his desperate 'My life is fvcking over' eyes.

Like me.

good one bro

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2005, 01:35:48 AM »
He looks small to me...look at his traps..they have disappeared   He will drop some serious weight in jail too...3 crappy meals a day and some roman noodles in between...sucks to be him!

Could be because the cops won't drive him to the gym