Author Topic: Cutler owes it all to muscletech!!  (Read 7823 times)

body88

Re: Cutler owes it all to muscletech!!
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2006, 04:27:39 PM »
hey 88, go shred the gym man, i feel weird bashing this guy while he jerks off to the threads in the sex forum....the members online board shows what hes looking at....its creepy 88. i don't like it one bit.

Spends most of his time in the "male themed" threads I suspect. I am going to go lift. take care of this twat for me will you Yates? Should not be a problem with your superior intellect to this grub.

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »
Spends most of his time in the "male themed" threads I suspect. I am going to go lift. take care of this twat for me will you Yates? Should not be a problem with your superior intellect to this grub.

You're going to be sitting your fatass in front of your computer hitting refresh every second. Stop the lies.

body88

« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2006, 04:29:11 PM »
lol. How does one relate to the other? hahahahha. You're an idiot.

Sure it does. Dont get mad at me because you live in a trailor.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »
haha i'll be fine brother. too bad this ass clown doesn't train, then he could leave too, but he'll be on here until 3 am pretending he knows what hes talking about.
bodybuildersreality.com

body88

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2006, 04:30:26 PM »
You're going to be sitting your fatass in front of your computer hitting refresh every second. Stop the lies.

::)

I will be gone for a few hours. Use that time to think of a decent comeback. :-*

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2006, 04:30:32 PM »

Sure it does. Dont get mad at me because you live in a trailor.

hahahahhaha. Yea dude. "You're handle sucks, that's why you couldn't live in a house." Perfect sense!!

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2006, 04:31:04 PM »
haha i'll be fine brother. too bad this ass clown doesn't train, then he could leave too, but he'll be on here until 3 am pretending he knows what hes talking about.

Unless you're on steroids, I guarantee I look better than you.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2006, 04:31:40 PM »
Unless you're on steroids, I guarantee I look better than you.
hahahhahahahhahaHAAAAAAAAAAA ok pal.
bodybuildersreality.com

body88

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2006, 04:31:42 PM »
hahahahhaha. Yea dude. "You're handle sucks, that's why you couldn't live in a house." Perfect sense!!

I know... Pretty clever right?

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2006, 04:32:06 PM »

::)

I will be gone for a few hours. Use that time to think of a decent comeback. :-*

You mean you won't be posting for a few hours. No doubt you'll just be sitting your lardass in front of your monitor reading this shit. Butterball.

body88

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2006, 04:32:17 PM »
hahahhahahahhahaHAAAAAAAAAAA ok pal.

Tell him to post a pic of his greek god like physique!  Im out of here later yates!

body88

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2006, 04:32:48 PM »
You mean you won't be posting for a few hours. No doubt you'll just be sitting your lardass in front of your monitor reading this shit. Butterball.

Whatever helps you sleep at night....

AAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2006, 04:32:52 PM »
now your claiming your better than me! i'v been lifting since i was 13 years old. I havn't missed a meal or training session in years my 1 st cycle comes december. hang on i'll get a tissue so  you can wipe your vagina.
bodybuildersreality.com

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2006, 04:34:07 PM »
now your claiming your better than me! i'v been lifting since i was 13 years old. I havn't missed a meal or training session in years my 1 st cycle comes december. hang on i'll get a tissue so  you can wipe your vagina.

Again, unless you're roided up (what a shame, smh) i guarantee I look better than you. But since you're on steroids, you're nothing special.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2006, 04:37:38 PM »
Again, unless you're roided up (what a shame, smh) i guarantee I look better than you. But since you're on steroids, you're nothing special.
not quite yet. almost.  And i respect everyone who uses gear properly. they aren't scared to take themselves to the next level. unlike you who will be a mamas boy the rest of his days and only achieve what his genitics will allow. a whopping 16inch arm. anyways, i'd love to stay and chat with you about your nonesense but i got chest and bis to hit so i'll check up on ya later and see if you've learnt anything ok?
bodybuildersreality.com

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2006, 04:45:16 PM »
not quite yet. almost.  And i respect everyone who uses gear properly. they aren't scared to take themselves to the next level. unlike you who will be a mamas boy the rest of his days and only achieve what his genitics will allow. a whopping 16inch arm. anyways, i'd love to stay and chat with you about your nonesense but i got chest and bis to hit so i'll check up on ya later and see if you've learnt anything ok?

Sorry I like letting my nuts hang. Your mom needs something to tickle while she's sucking. So no steroids for me.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2006, 05:38:34 PM »
Well, I took it upon myself to break up what has become a three man' or atleast two men and a male-ish thing, conversation. It's pretty dang funny though that whose on steroids and who's banged whose mom should determine if Cutler is a worthy O or not. I mean, Yates, the 'man' hasn't used steroids, how can that not prove to you that Cutler is a crappy O? He hasn't used steroids and therefore Jay sucks, sounds reasonable to me. I'd address his claims of sexing people's mothers, but we all know anyone with the time to argue this is definately a virgin...Mhmmm, and dying one too.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2006, 06:48:13 PM »
Yeah right...
Team Goodrum!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2006, 10:20:47 AM »
Good god, that lower back probably has hidden treasure chests in there. I wonder if he works on getting more wrinkly year after year. In the world of bodybuilding wrinkles on a 33 year old man have no place. Masters competitors have less wrinkles on their back than this guy. So pitiful.

The IFBB disrespected every Mr.O winner by inviting this guy into their circle of winners. And to top it off his left bicep is oozing with synthol. Disgusting.Sad sad day in bodybuilding. How can the IFBB recover from such a blunder.
your just wanna of those guys who wants to make stupid debates just for the sake of it..dude jay just caught ronnie coleman on an off day and thats..ronnie was no where near what THE RONNIE COLEMAN looks like..dude almost every pro bodybuilder uses synthol one way or the other.IFBB did the best thing in the past 22yrs after giving the sandow to a deserving guys..your posts are delusional as hell..you just wanna seek attention of other gay men to fuck you
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2006, 10:23:02 AM »
With good reason. All you have is a gut pic of ronnie. Let's look at jay's flaws.

1. Wide waist
2. Wrinkly back
3. H taper (ultimate block physique)
4. Non-existant vascularity
5. Burnt baby diaper full of shit glutes
6. Synthol in his left bicep
7. Poor bicep/tricep separation
8. Chin olympic swimmers could dive off of
9. Assymetrical abs which are falling at an alarming rate
10. Soft chest, and soft looking overall
11. The personality of lint
12. Longest torso ever
13. Poor back detail
14. The list goes on and on
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...KEEP WHINING BITCH
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2006, 10:25:36 AM »

Are you guys alleging that MuscleTech bought the 2006 Olympia (men's and women's)?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2006, 10:25:53 AM »
Cutler is the poor man's dorian yates.

To sum it up cutler is the worst mr.o ever.

The title is in the toilet.

Thanks gutler.
Nice screenname and I have always believed that.  Something just makes Cutler and Yates so similar.  Not back because Dorian is on another planet.  Poor mans Yates.
Truly STOP WHINING

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2006, 10:28:48 AM »
You're comparing a 2006 Ronnie Coleaman to someone who's supposed to be the pinnacle of bodybuilding. And H cutler isn't that. Look at pics when Ronnie won his first O to when jay won his O. Embarassing. Jay's an embarassment to the title. Nothing impressive about him.

Let's compare all the Mr.O's and let's compare H cutler. He's put to shame.
dude no one gives a shit what happnened 8yrs ago..this 2006 and its always better to believe things wich are present and not past..ronnie was waaay off at this years olympia..i am not bashing coleman in anyway or form but t his year the better man won that is jay cutler..so its better to think rationally and get off crack pipe you delusional bastard
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2006, 10:39:54 AM »
hey body 88 and jr. yates why the hell are you even putting up with this guy.i have 2 words for you 2 JUST IGNORE.and he will shut up right away..delusional bastards like him are just like those attention seekers.he just wanna talk trash just for the sake being known as trash-talking guy on this forum and thats it.this fucker has no idea what he is talking about.he does not know shit about bodybuildling...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD