Author Topic: Stupid people at work  (Read 8985 times)

body88

Re: Stupid people at work
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 01:24:04 PM »
Completely sympathize!   I've turned down more cake and pie slices that I can count with all my fingers and toes.   It's as though I've just slapped one of their ugly children when I decline yet another holiday slop plate.

Fat mofo : Aaahaha, hello mos how are you today? I just baked these delectable chocolate covered double cheeseburgers for the holidays. Wold you like one?

Mos : Errrr, no thanks I just at breakfast ( It is 8:25am)

Fat mofo : Pffft, you health freaks don't know how to live!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »
Good luck impressing her on squats with that 115 for reps you're capable of.

I can't squat that heavy.  I'll impress her more with deep thrusts at my house later.

later muscle heads.  and to fury man, please please seek help
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 01:24:52 PM »
f**k you asswipe, i'm not the pedophile poster, the other guy is the one that gets a woodie thinking about 6 year old boys.

Haven't you admitted to wishing that your 12 year old step daughter masterbates to pictures of you? You're a pedophile, shut the fuck up and get over it. Does that worn out face of a woman known as Tonya know about your fucked up fantasies?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 01:25:20 PM »
Have you heard that utting splenday, sweet n low, diet cokes and such are much more fattening than just drinking a regular coke.  Scientific studies have proved it.  Really pissed me off when i heard that.

Anything in excess is bad, but I don't ingest enough artificial sweetner for it to make a difference.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 01:59:16 PM »
Have you heard that utting splenday, sweet n low, diet cokes and such are much more fattening than just drinking a regular coke.  Scientific studies have proved it.  Really pissed me off when i heard that.
I realize that consuming too much artificial sweetner can be bad for your health, but how can it be more "fattening" than regular coke when it has no calories?

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 02:04:40 PM »
I hear this crap from some of the fatties at work. Its even worse when one joins the gym they seem to know everything over night... although they only last in the gym a couple of weeks then the excuses start...

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 02:07:11 PM »
f**k you asswipe, i'm not the pedophile poster, the other guy is the one that gets a woodie thinking about 6 year old boys.

YOUR not a pedophile???  you are 48 and you are into girls as young as 18????  you were 30 years old when they were born.  what does that make you?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »
Fat mofo : Aaahaha, hello mos how are you today? I just baked these delectable chocolate covered double cheeseburgers for the holidays. Wold you like one?

hahahaha yes -- so true

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 02:18:42 PM »
fukc THE FAT BITCH !

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 02:21:19 PM »

This is exactly what I'm talkin about!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 02:26:59 PM »
I hear this crap from some of the fatties at work. Its even worse when one joins the gym they seem to know everything over night... although they only last in the gym a couple of weeks then the excuses start...

AHAAHAH!!  Yes, you gotta love these "once a week Rambos"!!   I like it when they actually train for 2 weeks straight and get pissed when they're sore and haven't lost a pound.   I mean come on!!  They've been eating McDonald's salads with fried chicken tenders, cheddar cheese, egg yolks, ham, bacon and ranch dressing with an 800 calorie yogurt cup on the side everyday twice a day for two weeks......aren't salads and yogurt healthy?!!!

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 02:27:06 PM »
Can anyone please explain why people think POPCORN is diet food?  i hear that every day.  i eat healthy, i eat popcorn.  Have you ever looked at the nutritional content of that crap.  Or i am on a diet.  their lunch.  Popcorn, chips, doughnuts, and a diet coke.  that diet coke really makes a difference after all the other crap they shovel in their mouths doesn't it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 02:31:29 PM »
Can anyone please explain why people think POPCORN is diet food?  i hear that every day.  i eat healthy, i eat popcorn.  Have you ever looked at the nutritional content of that crap.  Or i am on a diet.  their lunch.  Popcorn, chips, doughnuts, and a diet coke.  that diet coke really makes a difference after all the other crap they shovel in their mouths doesn't it.

I heard one grossly obese woman telling some of the other Jabbas that she's cuttin back and stopped gettin a chocolate shake with her burger and fries each day.   Instead she opted for a fried chicken breast sandwich with Baked Cheetos and a vanilla shake cause chicken is better than beef , vanilla is less fattening than chocolate and Baked Cheetos are soooooo much better than fries.

I shook my head and laughed.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 02:33:30 PM »
I heard one grossly obese woman telling some of the other Jabbas that she's cuttin back and stopped gettin a chocolate shake with her burger and fries each day.   Instead she opted for a fried chicken breast sandwich with Baked Cheetos and a vanilla shake cause chicken is better than beef , vanilla is less fattening than chocolate and Baked Cheetos are soooooo much better than fries.

I shook my head and laughed.

hahaha

I hate fat bitches

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 02:34:27 PM »

hahaha

I hate fat bitches

AHAAHAH!!  Exactly, they need to be lead out back like cattle and put down.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2006, 02:37:46 PM »
AHAAHAH!!  Exactly, they need to be lead out back like cattle and put down.

LOL ya.  They all think alike and have a cirten mind set that I cant exactly describe but I do want to DDT all of them.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2006, 02:41:45 PM »
I just got the ole classic "all that muscle is just gonna turn into fat in 10 years" bullshit from a big fat chick here at work.

AHAAHAHAAHH!!!   Gotta love training and fitness advice from the fat chick polishing off the rest of the Krispy Kremes from 8AM.

Duhhh...did you tell the "big fat chick" that muscle cells can't turn into fat cells cuz they are different types of cells!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2006, 02:44:14 PM »
Duhhh...did you tell the "big fat chick" that muscle cells can't turn to fat cells cuz they are different types of cells!

AHHAHAHAHAH!!!  These brainiacs wouldn't be able to process that.   

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2006, 02:50:50 PM »

You should have told her "Oh, so then you must have been REALLY muscular in the past, huh Mama Cass" then farted and walked away.  8)
bwahahahahha that would have cosmically owned her

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2006, 02:52:05 PM »
AHAAHAH!!  Yes, you gotta love these "once a week Rambos"!!   I like it when they actually train for 2 weeks straight and get pissed when they're sore and haven't lost a pound.   I mean come on!!  They've been eating McDonald's salads with fried chicken tenders, cheddar cheese, egg yolks, ham, bacon and ranch dressing with an 800 calorie yogurt cup on the side everyday twice a day for two weeks......aren't salads and yogurt healthy?!!!
hahaha, give them a break mos, i mean they switched to DIET sodas for gods sake!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2006, 02:53:45 PM »
hahaha, give them a break mos, i mean they switched to DIET sodas for gods sake!

AHAHAHAHAH!!!   Yes, they also switched from chocolate sprinkle donuts to plain glazed.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2006, 02:56:36 PM »
Sometimes just to amuse myself I'll bring in a couple dozen donuts and set them in the office (having eaten none myself), and watch the heifers come to the trough and feed.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2006, 02:58:59 PM »
i am sure they disappear in minutes.  its quite funny to watch actually.   

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 02:59:34 PM »
Can anyone please explain why people think POPCORN is diet food?  i hear that every day.  i eat healthy, i eat popcorn.  Have you ever looked at the nutritional content of that crap.  Or i am on a diet.  their lunch.  Popcorn, chips, doughnuts, and a diet coke.  that diet coke really makes a difference after all the other crap they shovel in their mouths doesn't it.
That's the prepackaged crap with that weird ass dried butter on it and every other preservative chemical under the son. Actual self-popped popcorn is pretty void of calories and pretty much anything at all. It is just puffed up corn kernels after all. I like mine with a lil' salt, s'not too bad.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2006, 03:07:38 PM »
I also love the she-beasts that eat nothing but fried slop all day long and refuse to train with weights because they're afraid of getting "bulky".