Author Topic: WHY DO FAT PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF LOSING WEIGHT??  (Read 10402 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: WHY DO FAT PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF LOSING WEIGHT??
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2007, 04:49:13 PM »
Like its so hard to get adequate protein.   ::)

You are a pathetic joke and look awful.

Your pictures are horrid.  Maybe I should reveal you so everyone can laugh at how fat you REALLY are.

Chances are, you will never post here again.
hahahahaha, dollars to donuts says that "delusional liberal" sets his alarm clock and wakes up during the night to infuse him self with his 30 grams of ultra filtered ion exchanged whey and is still 30 percent bodyfat.

Stavios

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2007, 04:52:28 PM »
Adonis, I checked your pictures again and honestly, you could still be leaner

but you said you are much leaner now, when will we see pics ?

and the 27 inches waist mesurement of course  ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2007, 04:52:41 PM »
hahahahaha, dollars to donuts says that "delusional liberal" sets his alarm clock and wakes up during the night to infuse him self with his 30 grams of ultra filtered ion exchanged whey and is still 30 percent bodyfat.
Straight from the DA tap or filtered through the "Cum Guzzler 3000"?
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2007, 04:54:55 PM »
Adonis, I checked your pictures again and honestly, you could still be leaner

but you said you are much leaner now, when will we see pics ?

and the 27 inches waist mesurement of course  ;D
hahahahaha, jeez, how lean does the guy have to be? he looks pretty damn lean to me, he looks ripped to shreds in the pics of him hitting the side chest.

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2007, 05:04:05 PM »
hahahahaha, jeez, how lean does the guy have to be? he looks pretty damn lean to me, he looks ripped to shreds in the pics of him hitting the side chest.

I agree that in the side chest he looks fucking lean !

but in the other pics with his special lighting he claims inhuman conditionning and he still has some fat to lose

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2007, 05:04:53 PM »

but in the other pics with his special lighting he claims inhuman conditionning and he still has some fat to lose

man if you think he still has some fat to lose you'd REALLY think i'm fat.

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2007, 05:05:29 PM »
well I mean compare him to Arvilla

I think Mike was leaner than Adonis

Stavios

« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2007, 05:07:20 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2007, 05:09:33 PM »
man if you think he still has some fat to lose you'd REALLY think i'm fat.
lol !
well he isn't fat by any mean but there is a difference between being lean and being "competition lean"
at my show I was about the same bf % as adam and I think I still could have lost 5-7 pounds of fat to be "shredded"

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2007, 06:33:50 PM »
lol !
well he isn't fat by any mean but there is a difference between being lean and being "competition lean"
at my show I was about the same bf % as adam and I think I still could have lost 5-7 pounds of fat to be "shredded"

EXACTLY. I mean it is really shocking to see what people classify as "ripped"or "VERY lean" . Arvella is FAR leaner that Adam.
Adam has NO cuts at all in his lower abs and is a good 6-8lbs of fat away from being in contest ( on stage) condition.
Arvella= Hardcore dieting= Contest Condition!
Adam= Filthy sugars and trans fats ( but low cal)= Abercrombie Physique but not quite as lean

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2007, 07:44:53 PM »
Like its so hard to get adequate protein.   ::)

You are a pathetic joke and look awful.

Your pictures are horrid.  Maybe I should reveal you so everyone can laugh at how fat you REALLY are.

Chances are, you will never post here again.
post my pics you clown, i make you look like shit, what did you find my myspace? i fucckin' dare you.  no, it's not hard to meet protein requirement when dieting, it's easy, unless you are getting the bulk of your calories from junk food.

calories in>calories out.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2007, 07:50:24 PM »
i eat normal bodybuilder food when dieting, if i cheat, it's something that is not completely empty calories like ice cream or donuts, more like pizza or mcdonalds :) i dont like sweets anyway.,., offseason i pig out, dont really get too fat though :)  the one thing i agree with adonis on is that supps are bullshit.  aside from vitamins,protein etc

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2007, 07:57:19 PM »

He never claimed he was in inhuman conditioning for the Mr Getbig contest. Lean, very lean, but not shredded.

He was going to keep on diet, and get shredded.

Will be interesting to see.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2007, 08:01:37 PM »
just a question adonis, since you're an expert and all.   assuming i do no cardio like yourself. i need at least 300g protein/day(don't tell me i need less, i know my body, i am not skinny like you  ) that is 1200 calories alone, but protein sources have more than  just pure protein calories alone, so lets bump that up to a minimum of 1800 cals to meet my protein needs.  my maitinence is 3500 calories, for the bulk of my dieting i stay at 500 calories under maitinence.   that leaves me 1200 calories aside from my protein intake, honestly, how much donuts, ice cream and mcdonalds can i eat yet still remain 1200 calories or under.,.,? not much.

i am very happy that  you have such an extremely fast metabolism that allows you to diet yet eat all the junk food you want & no cardio, unfortunately us normal people who dont have unheard of genetics like yourself, it wont work

but i dont find dieting hard at all, it is easy for me.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »
just a question adonis, since you're an expert and all.   assuming i do no cardio like yourself. i need at least 300g protein/day(don't tell me i need less, i know my body, i am not skinny like you :) ) that is 1200 calories alone, but protein sources have more than  just pure protein calories alone, so lets bump that up to a minimum of 1800 cals to meet my protein needs.  my maitinence is 3500 calories, for the bulk of my dieting i stay at 500 calories under maitinence.   that leaves me 1200 calories aside from my protein intake, honestly, how much donuts, ice cream and mcdonalds can i eat yet still remain 1200 calories or under.,.,? not much.

i am very happy that  you have such an extremely fast metabolism that allows you to diet yet eat all the junk food you want & no cardio, unfortunately us normal people who dont have unheard of genetics like yourself, it wont work :)

but i dont find dieting hard at all, it is easy for me.

4-5 donuts = 1200 calories.   plus you don't need 300g protein, and you don't know your body.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2007, 08:07:35 PM »
4-5 donuts = 1200 calories.   plus you don't need 300g protein, and you don't know your body.
you weigh 160lbs, you dont need 300g protein to maintain muscle, i do.  4-5 donuts + chicken breasts, tuna etc.  will not fill me up, i would be starving all day.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2007, 08:12:33 PM »
you still have babyfat adonis, you'd be laughed off stage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2007, 08:13:21 PM »
you weigh 160lbs, you dont need 300g protein to maintain muscle, i do.  4-5 donuts + chicken breasts, tuna etc.  will not fill me up, i would be starving all day.

and you know that you "need 300g protein" how?  Because you lost a pound one week when you ran out of 'ultra whey'?   Are you the kind of guy that thinks when they lose a few pounds it's all muscle?

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2007, 08:20:54 PM »
and you know that you "need 300g protein" how?  Because you lost a pound one week when you ran out of 'ultra whey'?   Are you the kind of guy that thinks when they lose a few pounds it's all muscle?
because i thought protein needs were greatly exagerated, so i dopped my intake for a while, didnt like the results. & i am not natural, your body utilises protein much more efficiently than a natty when on..,.,hope this helps.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2007, 08:25:48 PM »
because i thought protein needs were greatly exagerated, so i dopped my intake for a while, didnt like the results. & i am not natural, your body utilises protein much more efficiently than a natty when on..,.,hope this helps.

ok fair enough. i didn't know you weren't natural.  you are right about protein synthesis being increased. 

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2007, 08:29:44 PM »
Here's an un-natural eating 70g of protein per day. Who looks better than this?

The Heckler

« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2007, 08:39:32 PM »
you still have babyfat adonis, you'd be laughed off stage

Either post your pics in this forum, or they will be posted for you.  The choice is up to you.  They are already saved on the hard drive of yours truly.  ;)  The clock is ticking, chubby tub tub.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »
Either post your pics in this forum, or they will be posted for you.  The choice is up to you.  They are already saved on the hard drive of yours truly.  ;)  The clock is ticking, chubby tub tub.
i dare you to post my pics, fool. where did you get them? from my myspace.  dont post my gf's pics, you are a loser if you went to that trouble. threatening to post my pics is shit to me, cause i look good you fucckin' clown.  make sure to post your pics too

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2007, 05:26:16 AM »
Heckler/adonis..we are waiting...
Here comes the money shot

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2007, 09:33:01 AM »
Sock it to them, Buffbodz!!!  I love it, gal!

It's great that you've got the "thick skin" to "hang in there" with these crude Neanderthals...and dish it back, especially when they bash FBBers!

Sorry Dick.  He's a he.

www.NutritionalEdge.org

Back to subject.  Since the first of the year I must of signed up 50 diets.  People who have been trying for years to loose weight.  For some it's easy, for others, without help, impossible.  I offer a common sense diet with weekly readouts that look impressive when you can see the progress charted .  Out of the 50, probably 1/2 will stick with it.  The other 1/2 will come up some excuses and I've herd them all.  Funny but the first of the year and everybody sees how badly out of shape they are.  in a couple of months, most forget about it and think they are condemned to a life of being fat.  I tell them to  just follow the plan and you will loose weight no problem.  I'll see by March how many are still sticking to it.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio