Author Topic: THE MOST COMPLETE BODYBUILDER IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15723 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: THE MOST COMPLETE BODYBUILDER IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 11:15:03 AM »
it's funny how you bring up what kevin and flex currently look like right after you say to me "I don't see what that's got to do with it but then again most of your posts make no sense" ::)

E

Yes most of your posts doesn't make sense.
Z

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2007, 11:22:56 AM »
wow she looks like craig titus now

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2007, 12:14:43 PM »
If that happens, then people will have seen God 8)

No they would have seen the greatest champion bodybuilder ever! 8)
just push some weight!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 12:36:30 PM »
I agree shawn ray had an awesome physique

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2007, 01:40:15 PM »
i would put Lee Labrada in the most complete bodybuilder catagory...

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2007, 12:10:02 AM »
I'm against giving short guys a Sandow. It goes against the fundamentals of bodybuilding.

What do you call "short" ?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2007, 12:36:13 AM »
I've always been a fan of Shawn's physique. IMO, he was as polished a pro as the sport has ever seen, but, his physique had two flaws: somewhat rounded, not especially wide shoulders and no thigh sweep.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2007, 12:47:16 AM »
SERGE NUBRET.

END OF STORY.

ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE FAN OF SERGE. (SHAWN RAY KICKS ASS TOO!)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2007, 12:47:49 AM »
Nubret is without a doubt the most complete and maintainable physique in history. Never really flutuated, never really dieted.

Still has a 31" waist to that day and 50" chest.  

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2007, 12:53:41 AM »
Nubret is without a doubt the most complete and maintainable physique in history. Never really flutuated, never really dieted.

Still has a 31" waist to that day and 50" chest. 

wat i liked was that it was pleasing to the eye and i would actually want that body for everyday life.

also...the great abdominals, small waist, leading into the big chest and absolutely fucking huge round triceps and biceps.

great physique. that is the look i hope to achieve from my training (obviously on a smaller scale and without the great muscle bellies of serge LOL LOL)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2007, 01:33:23 AM »
haha says the guy that thinks a guy over 185 can't get a girl ::)

you're just illiterate :-\

if height is something that should prevent a guy from getting Mr O crown than why shouldn't a monster waistline?

as far as I know the judging standards always said that a bodybuilder should have a trim waistline with a flat belly

it says nothing about height

E

r u saying if ur 5'6, u should nv do bodybuilding because its a waste of time

also u shld nv try to get a gf, job or social life instead u should commit suicide asap  :'(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2007, 01:34:21 AM »
Shawn's cool and I like him, but was never a big fan of his physique. And he's nowhere near complete - hit rear lat spread was pretty weak and given he competed against the likes of Haney, Yates and Coleman, he got blown away by the much bigger guys every time. I'd say Dorian in 1993 was just about the most amazing, complete physique I've ever seen - he looked f*cking mindblowing in every one of the mandatory poses, including the transition poses in-between.
your statement about shawn being incomplete speaks volumes about your bb knowledge.

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2007, 02:31:06 AM »
your statement about shawn being incomplete speaks volumes about your bb knowledge.

I believe this sport is subjective my good boy. Take that big sweaty musclebears ejaculate out of your eyes and wake the fuck up.
$450 Jeans

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2007, 02:33:21 AM »
I believe this sport is subjective my good boy. Take that big sweaty musclebears ejaculate out of your eyes and wake the f**k up.
same goes for u queer. Shut up. U know nothing. go lift. smoke something. do anything. but stop talking about bb cause u dont know shit. hope this helps.

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2007, 02:39:26 AM »
same goes for u queer. Shut up. U know nothing. go lift. smoke something. do anything. but stop talking about bb cause u dont know shit. hope this helps.

bahahah brutal meltdown there sevencockstotoss  ;D

Hit a nerve i see  ;D. No worries there son. You can be the walking encyclopedia of bodybuilding , more power to you. But soon enough you will see life requires more skills than which musclebear you prefer and which back pose shows the most glutes.
$450 Jeans

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 02:44:36 AM »
bahahah brutal meltdown there sevencockstotoss  ;D

Hit a nerve i see  ;D. No worries there son. You can be the walking encyclopedia of bodybuilding , more power to you. But soon enough you will see life requires more skills than which musclebear you prefer and which back pose shows the most glutes.
you are getting high on happy thoughts there guido...relax and just be yourself. u are trying too hard.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2007, 10:14:45 AM »
I agree!
My mouth has gotten me into more trouble and into alot of nice places in my time ;D
Sadly, I knew this was Bodybuilding and a Physique show.
Unfortunately and Fortunately, I stood my ground, said my piece and landed on my feet inspite of not being 6  ft and white.
No complaints here, I'm happy, healthy and wealthy what more could I desire from my career sans the Sandow? :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »

All I did was say that Shawn's rear lat spread was sub-par, compared to that of Ronnie's and Dorian's, cockbag. Just because you like Shawn for whatever reason or think he's perfect doesn't mean the whole world will agree with you.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2007, 10:26:30 AM »
inspite of not being 6  ft and white.

Monster "Taken out of Context" Racism
L

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2007, 12:13:34 PM »
WHEN SOMEONE AS/MORE DEVELOPED AS SHAWN SHOWS UP, I'LL TAKE IT BACK. UNTIL THEN HE STAYS AS THE BB STANDARD.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »
U ALSO WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT COMPLETE AND PROPORTIONATE IS SO I WILL CUT U SOME SLACK. LOOK IT UP . IT'S UNDER SHAWN RAY. ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2007, 03:30:30 PM »
I agree!
My mouth has gotten me into more trouble and into alot of nice places in my time ;D
Sadly, I knew this was Bodybuilding and a Physique show.
Unfortunately and Fortunately, I stood my ground, said my piece and landed on my feet inspite of not being 6  ft and white.
No complaints here, I'm happy, healthy and wealthy what more could I desire from my career sans the Sandow? :-*

Bullshit. It eats you up inside that you never won the Big One. No amount of money can compensate for not earning the ultimate bodybuilding accolade and the glory that comes with it. As for your "white man" comment, it seems that there is a lot of that lately charge lately. Funny that both Haney and Coleman, the two most condecorated stadard-bearers ever, are Black. Go figure! ::) And funny, also, that there were no White Men in your way at the 1998/99/00 Olympias to stop you from achieving Olympia glory and yet...you still failed. Food for thought. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2007, 05:20:57 PM »
U ALSO WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT COMPLETE AND PROPORTIONATE IS SO I WILL CUT U SOME SLACK. LOOK IT UP . IT'S UNDER SHAWN RAY. ;)

Sasha ?
$450 Jeans

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2007, 05:25:41 PM »
Most complete: Padilla. Forget the height issue that's reaching. Nubret great but his legs were just not up to the upper body. It's very obvious in some poses, whereas in others he's able to hide it. Something like Schwarzenegger's thigh size shortcoming but more pronounced.

Ray's not in the same sentence, wasn't even the most complete of his era, it was Wheeler. Having more development by itself is not the same as most complete either.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2007, 05:37:35 PM »
  Bullshit. It eats you up inside that you never won the Big One. No amount of money can compensate for not earning the ultimate bodybuilding accolade and the glory that comes with it. As for your "white man" comment, it seems that there is a lot of that lately charge lately. Funny that both Haney and Coleman, the two most condecorated stadard-bearers ever, are Black. Go figure! ::) And funny, also, that there were no White Men in your way at the 1998/99/00 Olympias to stop you from achieving Olympia glory and yet...you still failed. Food for thought. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Angry idiot - what else is new? ;)