Author Topic: Shawn Ray/Palumbo:"Keith Jones Pathalogical Liar &screwed alot of people over!"  (Read 12695 times)

robins

• Getbig III
Dave, I still want to hear about the time you never got paid by the guy in Hawaii... You never got to tell that story.

Palumbo
It's a long story......I'm not sure anyone would find it that amusing. If you ever saw the 500lb guy (Keith Jones) who screwed Ryan Kennelly, Will Harris, and Me out of our money, that would probably be worth the price of admission!

If I tell the story, even though FAT KEITH will be revealed for what he is, he'll deny it and revel in the fact that someone is still talking about him. The best thing that happened from that trip was that I met WILL HARRIS and RYAN KENNELLY.......and I got to hang out with my MAUI friend TOM OCKERMAN

I'll tell the story in 3 weeks when I have SHAWN back on the show to wrap up the NATIONALS coverage.

Shawn Ray

Dave, if you tell this Story I'd better be on the show because I can Vouche for this guys Unsavory behavor not to mention his obsession with Food!
Pathalogical Liar and screwed alot of people out of Money!

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=45025&page=2

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Plus, he's fat.   :D

!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Dave, I still want to hear about the time you never got paid by the guy in Hawaii... You never got to tell that story.

Palumbo
Shawn Ray

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=45025&page=2

this will be a classic thread  lol

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I don't know Keith personally, but he seems like a cool dude. It's hard for me to take anyone who'd let their mother take the fall for a drug bust, or someone who went to jail for selling fake  shit to his own kind (bbers), seriously.
HAHA, RON.....

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Palumbo = Fake GH selling ex convict.

Ray = tranny fucker, screwed Milos over etc.

These guys shouldn't be opening their filthy mouths.

- Hope this helps.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
I don't know Keith personally, but he seems like a cool dude. It's hard for me to take anyone who'd let their mother take the fall for a drug bust, or someone who went to jail for selling fake  shit to his own kind (bbers), seriously.

Hahaha beat me to it. So true.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

- Hope this helps.
Perhaps Keith needs to stop opening his piehole and shoveling all those twinkies down his throat.
Fucking fat bastard.  :P
!

io856

Where do these allegations of "tranny fucking" come from? in regards to Shawn Ray

btw, I think Palumbo deserved jail for selling fake hgh what a fucking scumbag... hes one guy who would know if what he was selling is legit or not... you CANNOT forgive such actions otherwise they will continue by others

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
this thread reeks of lawsuits

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Keith seems like a good guy.

That being said, Palumbo seems like a cool guy too. Regardless of the shit he did in his past, theres no denying the dude is very smart and knows a shitload about dieting and nutrition and what not...
No doubt about it...

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Shawn Ray is as queer as f uck. He took Paul Wynters place as token black sex slave boy for the wealthy controlers of BB in the 1980's. The Weiders called him little Oohuroo and he wore an outfit of cotten complete with fake ankle chain. He would polish one Weider's shoes while polishing the others knob.    
Master of the Masters.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Where do these allegations of "tranny fucking" come from? in regards to Shawn Ray

btw, I think Palumbo deserved jail for selling fake hgh what a fucking scumbag... hes one guy who would know if what he was selling is legit or not... you CANNOT forgive such actions otherwise they will continue by others

Shawn kick it with Sasha

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2007olympia/video/sashaogata.wmv

The industry is full of addicts.  If Dave isnt selling them nonsense...then someone else is at the moment.
Oh...Monica!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
I wonder if they would allow Keith to have his say? 

Someone has got to be out and out lying.  The stories are way too different.

gordiano

• Getbig V
Shawn Ray is as queer as f uck. He took Paul Wynters place as token black sex slave boy for the wealthy white jewish controlers of BB in the 1980's. The Weiders called him little Oohuroo and he wore an outfit of cotten complete with fake ankle chain. He would polish one Weider's shoes while polishing the others knob.    

:o :-\
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
:o :-\

Is JimmyThomson the guy who "outed" moosegay?
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Shawn Ray is as queer as f uck. He took Paul Wynters place as token black sex slave boy for the wealthy white jewish controlers of BB in the 1980's. The Weiders called him little Oohuroo and he wore an outfit of cotten complete with fake ankle chain. He would polish one Weider's shoes while polishing the others knob.    
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
It's a long story......I'm not sure anyone would find it that amusing. If you ever saw the 500lb guy (Keith Jones) who screwed Ryan Kennelly, Will Harris, and Me out of our money, that would probably be worth the price of admission!

This shows Palumbo is full of shit.................... ......i have Keith at 498 pounds tops

gordiano

• Getbig V
Is JimmyThomson the guy who "outed" moosegay?

YEP.
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
YEP.

LMFAO!!!

Although i must admit that i don't really find it all that surprising...

Maybe its maybeline...
No doubt about it...

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...

- Hope this helps.

I wouldn’t believe ANYTHING that Shawn Ray had to say EVER. 
and keep moving!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
I wouldn’t believe ANYTHING that Shawn Ray had to say EVER.

What are you trying to tell us max rep?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Has it ever been proven that Shawn likes his sluts with nuts?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

He's friend with a male-to-female post op transexual, Sasha Ogata. Ie, technically a female.
You would have to ask him about how deep the friendship runs.
They might be homeboys from the days when 'Sasha' was known as 'Steve Studmuffin'. 
As empty as paradise

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
He's friend with a male-to-female post op transexual, Sasha Ogata. Ie, technically a female.
You would have to ask him about how deep the friendship runs.
They might be homeboys from the days when 'Sasha' was known as 'Steve Studmuffin'. 
Ahh Roger that..Thanks for clearing that up Hedge  :)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Shawn Ray is a lying scumbag and I'm glad that loser doesn't post here anymore.