Author Topic: Hello  (Read 8015 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Hello
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »
welcome to the forums w.l

and pellius stop posting pix of sev-hes 10000x better human being than u ever will be
???

WingedLiar = seventastetsatedmsanasns tdadme
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »

and pellius stop posting pix of sev-hes 10000x better human being than u ever will be

sev is a playerhating, narcissistic douchebag
pellius is a fun loving broski who lives in the sun and probably knows BJ penn

even though sev played tennis, I still say game,set, match goes to pellius

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2009, 03:24:31 PM »
you can't

genetics means DNA

97 %  is virtual/etheric

for a dumb retard like you that means : you cannot see it

I cannot honstly explain you advanced science when you still struggle with 1+1=2  :-\

You're a laughing stock on this board but too delusional to realize it "honstly" genius.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2009, 03:29:58 PM »
sev is a playerhating, narcissistic douchebag
pellius is a fun loving broski who lives in the sun and probably knows BJ penn

even though sev played tennis, I still say game,set, match goes to pellius

I was training and competing for five years before Penn even started out. Within a year and a half he was tapping my ass. Don't let his chubby buddha boy look fool you. The guy is super talented and a bad azz. He loss by a close decision to Machida in Pride even though he was outweighed by about 30 lbs. But everyone has his limits -- he's not superman (GSP reference).

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »
pellius= just a foreskin with a belly

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »
pellius = a cagefighting foreskin with a preggo belly

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2009, 03:32:15 PM »
I was training and competing for five years before Penn even started out. Within a year and a half he was tapping my ass. Don't let his chubby buddha boy look fool you. The guy is super talented and a bad azz. He loss by a close decision to Machida in Pride even though he was outweighed by about 30 lbs. But everyone has his limits -- he's not superman (GSP reference).

what is even more amazing is that he has killer instinct (which you cannot teach or learn- you are born with it) and yet he came from a rich family

what I'm trying to say is that this killer instinct is kinda "dormant" amongst people who are fairly well off

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2009, 03:33:30 PM »
pellius= just a foreskin with a belly

That you can only wish you had.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2009, 03:41:49 PM »
what is even more amazing is that he has killer instinct (which you cannot teach or learn- you are born with it) and yet he came from a rich family

what I'm trying to say is that this killer instinct is kinda "dormant" amongst people who are fairly well off

His father owns the real estate market on the Big Island. They lived in this area sort of like the top of the hill. Below them are the Hawaiian equivalent of a ghetto. So of course they were resented by the locals and every time the kids went to school or whatever they had to walk through that area. Also, being rich in a welfare state like Hilo doesn't help. BJ always felt he had to prove himself and was always getting into fights. He was actually kind of a punk and a thug growing up always getting into fights which is why his father steered him into martial arts.

Over in Japan during the Pride days a bunch of the fighters were chilling in a bar. Phil Baroni, always a punk, walks in and starts trouble. The other fighters don't want to be bother. It's one thing to fight in cage or ring but quite another in a bar. You never know what can happen. So everyone just kind of clears the way for Baroni -- except Penn. He's fearless and was more than willing and ready to take on Baroni. Baroni quickly calmed down.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2009, 03:47:02 PM »
His father owns the real estate market on the Big Island. They lived in this area sort of like the top of the hill. Below them are the Hawaiian equivalent of a ghetto. So of course they were resented by the locals and every time the kids went to school or whatever they had to walk through that area. Also, being rich in a welfare state like Hilo doesn't help. BJ always felt he had to prove himself and was always getting into fights. He was actually kind of a punk and a thug growing up always getting into fights which is why his father steered him into martial arts.

Over in Japan during the Pride days a bunch of the fighters were chilling in a bar. Phil Baroni, always a punk, walks in and starts trouble. The other fighters don't want to be bother. It's one thing to fight in cage or ring but quite another in a bar. You never know what can happen. So everyone just kind of clears the way for Baroni -- except Penn. He's fearless and was more than willing and ready to take on Baroni. Baroni quickly calmed down.

phil calmed down quickly cuz BJ is a known badass (even in the MMA community) and Phil getting put to sleep by a dough boy (don't hurt me BJ) would hurt his "New York Bad Ass" Persona/Marketability immensely

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »
:D

watch and weep

you look horrible

Winged lion genetics with a dash of Downs Syndrome right there.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2009, 03:53:58 PM »
phil calmed down quickly cuz BJ is a known badass (even in the MMA community)
Someone forgot to give GSP the memo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2009, 04:01:14 PM »
Someone forgot to give GSP the memo.

i think in GSP's case though it is a known fact that he is a "bad ass" where in the case of BJ, you have to remind people he is a "bad ass" given the fact that he looks like a polynesian pilsbury doughboy

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2009, 05:03:00 PM »
i think in GSP's case though it is a known fact that he is a "bad ass" where in the case of BJ, you have to remind people he is a "bad ass" given the fact that he looks like a polynesian pilsbury doughboy

It's not like Hawaii produces a ton of world class athletes so it should come as no surprise that BJ is revered here in the islands. And that GSP would be hated and despised. I mean with GSP what's not to hate? Not only did he give BJ the most brutal ass beating that he ever had, but he has that whole French accent thing that chicks dig, looks like a Calvin Klein model that you wish you could dismiss as being gay but you know he can kick your ass, has that sleek panther-like body that moistens pussies, a real life Van Damme, and is just so damn polite and classy.

But he is very well liked and admired here. In fact, BJ fans were starting to turn against him when that whole vaseline controversy started. BJ loss and he loss big. Take it like a man. He can't hang with the top 170 pounders. Size does matter.
With Pierre, I mean, the guys a machine, humble, discipline, tough as nails and has class. You have to respect that.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2009, 05:34:56 PM »
on a serious note : to understand what's going on learn our TRUE history

here's in a nutshell what happened before

be patient and read it all

if you don't understand just take it as a sci fi novel

if it resonates : ask me more ...but not something that's already explained in there

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles17.htm

so Pellius : why do you look like a baked wrinkled foreskin ?

hahahahahahaha i read 1 page of that fairytale sci fi book and my brain was asstounded that some nutcase actually took the time to write that nonsense, then the realisation further hit that there were actually more nutcases that believe it andbought the book. Then i thought about how you believe it  :o

seva come on you cannot believe that bullshit ?

i believe there is other life out there, and that they have probably visited earth/ are visiting earth as we type on getbig, but evil reptile beings working with the russians hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

as the head one eyed trouser reptile would say " don't be ssssssssssssssssssssssss tupid ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssseva"
175lbs by 31st July

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2009, 06:55:05 PM »
It's not like Hawaii produces a ton of world class athletes so it should come as no surprise that BJ is revered here in the islands. And that GSP would be hated and despised. I mean with GSP what's not to hate? Not only did he give BJ the most brutal ass beating that he ever had, but he has that whole French accent thing that chicks dig, looks like a Calvin Klein model that you wish you could dismiss as being gay but you know he can kick your ass, has that sleek panther-like body that moistens pussies, a real life Van Damme, and is just so damn polite and classy.

But he is very well liked and admired here. In fact, BJ fans were starting to turn against him when that whole vaseline controversy started. BJ loss and he loss big. Take it like a man. He can't hang with the top 170 pounders. Size does matter.
With Pierre, I mean, the guys a machine, humble, discipline, tough as nails and has class. You have to respect that.

also another thing that makes GSP is that he dates fat black chics

btw, i'm not making that up for a cheap laugh. this is a known fact in the MMA community

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2009, 03:17:37 AM »
hahahahahahaha i read 1 page of that fairytale sci fi book and my brain was asstounded that some nutcase actually took the time to write that nonsense, then the realisation further hit that there were actually more nutcases that believe it andbought the book. Then i thought about how you believe it  :o

seva come on you cannot believe that bullshit ?

i believe there is other life out there, and that they have probably visited earth/ are visiting earth as we type on getbig, but evil reptile beings working with the russians hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

as the head one eyed trouser reptile would say " don't be ssssssssssssssssssssssss tupid ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssseva"
as a rule

what you can't understand you ridicule

it's normal though

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2009, 04:37:48 AM »
as a rule

what you can't understand you ridicule

it's normal though
From what I've seen, you've made a career of doing just that.  ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2009, 05:27:05 AM »
Why did Sevatase start posting under another account? We all know who it is....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2009, 06:54:59 AM »

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »
I am also a Severemantaste gimmick hahahahahaha :)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »
How would you describe the psychology of someone who can easily accept and vigorously defend stories about inter-dimensional lizard-like entities that walk among the human race  and attempt to control people...that winged lions exist and people from Atlantis did  animal/human crossbreed experiments 1000's of years ago, but will say with 100% conviction that it is totally impossible for a natural bodybuilder under 6 feet to weigh more than 165 pounds in ripped condition?   Still trying to make sense of this belief system.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2009, 03:15:50 PM »
haha