Author Topic: Jay and Kerry  (Read 11985 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Jay and Kerry
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2010, 02:22:21 AM »
Kerry is lucky to have a man like Jay.
No doubt about it...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2010, 04:20:02 AM »
Kerry is lucky to have a man like Jay.

You'd be proud too stud (no homo)

body88

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2010, 06:50:00 AM »
His loyal Team Cutler member body88 is watching us.

You mean team call out jealous haters.  I could care less about Cutler, it's the fact that all these jealous little haters are dripping with envy and talking shit about people who are very humble and at the top of their game.  As I said, you are all like a pack of bitches who talk shit about every woman that is more attractive than them because they are insecure and suck at life.  You're all just mad because you don't have what Cutler has...money and success, period.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2010, 07:02:07 AM »
You mean team call out jealous haters.  I could care less about Cutler, it's the fact that all these jealous little haters are dripping with envy and talking shit about people who are very humble and at the top of their game.  As I said, you are all like a pack of bitches who talk shit about every woman that is more attractive than them because they are insecure and suck at life.  You're all just mad because you don't have what Cutler has...money and success, period.
blabla... haters... blabla... jealous... blabla... success... blabla... insecure... blabla...
You're funny without even knowing it  ;D

:-*

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2010, 07:11:06 AM »
High school sweethearts still together after all these years... that's rare!  :o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2010, 07:15:38 AM »
High school sweethearts still together after all these years... that's rare!  :o
Even more rare, Kerry seems to be the only chick Jay has ever banged  :o :o

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2010, 07:42:29 AM »
Jay can do better than that

no
he is very smart to 'stay in the middle'

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2010, 07:48:21 AM »
I pop up when haters like you spew your jealousy and envy of people who are far more successful than you  :-\  Cutler, pro athletes, movie stars..you name it.  You're like one of those broads in a nightclub who calls all the women prettier than them whores and bitches because the men like them better, ha-ha.
Dear body44,

I call em like I see em!

Is he rich? yes, wouldn't mind a bit of his wealth.
do I envy his achievements? No not at all. His lifestyle, to me, is extremely boring. You have to be at least partially obsessive/anal to lead such a life.

I would like to switch with johnny Depp for a day, not Jay Cutler.

body88

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2010, 07:57:47 AM »
Dear body44,

I call em like I see em!

Is he rich? yes, wouldn't mind a bit of his wealth.
do I envy his achievements? No not at all. His lifestyle, to me, is extremely boring. You have to be at least partially obsessive/anal to lead such a life.

I would like to switch with johnny Depp for a day, not Jay Cutler.

Most successful people are obsessive and anal about what they do.  Often working so much that their family and friends suffer.  Mindless insults stem from insecurity and jealousy. Lots of that on this board.  Which is understandable, because bodybuilding appeals to very insecure people.  Last week we had some studs telling us that David beckham was a bitch and that they get more pussy than he does, LOL.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2010, 08:13:20 AM »
many people at the top of their sports are caught up in public relationship drama.  Tiger, A-Rod, Rothlesberger, etc.

Good to see a guy like jay making a boatload of money, finding the right girl, and just living tyhe good life

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2010, 08:13:27 AM »
The NPC thread gets taken down for comments and this one stays up?????????????   WTF???????

ask chic

p.s. dont be too gay about it ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2010, 08:40:48 AM »
Most successful people are obsessive and anal about what they do.  Often working so much that their family and friends suffer.  Mindless insults stem from insecurity and jealousy. Lots of that on this board.  Which is understandable, because bodybuilding appeals to very insecure people.  Last week we had some studs telling us that David beckham was a bitch and that they get more pussy than he does, LOL.

It's obvious to me you're taking things much too seriously. Your rationale for our intentions absolutely make no sense, at least not in my case.

Jay is one of the most successfull & dedicated bodybuilders ever, but that doesn't mean we're jealous haters when we critique or make jokes about him. Jay has his insecurities and lacks, and so have all of us.

Hope this finally helps

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2010, 11:15:55 AM »

So we assume.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2010, 11:29:43 AM »

??  ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2010, 11:32:01 AM »

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2010, 12:16:02 PM »
exactly .

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2010, 12:46:39 PM »
I pop up when haters like you spew your jealousy and envy of people who are far more successful than you  :-\  Cutler, pro athletes, movie stars..you name it.  You're like one of those broads in a nightclub who calls all the women prettier than them whores and bitches because the men like them better, ha-ha.
Ok check this out...they are pros and they make a lot of money, so their success is a given...now that being said..they all have stuff we can laugh at. It aint that serious to be lashing out at people over it. Jay is boring as shit..this a truth. I wouldnt want to hear Ronnie Colemans reading of Hamlet either, dont make him a bad bodybuilder, its just something to have a laugh about

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2010, 01:10:27 PM »
Ok check this out...they are pros and they make a lot of money, so their success is a given...now that being said..they all have stuff we can laugh at. It aint that serious to be lashing out at people over it. Jay is boring as shit..this a truth. I wouldnt want to hear Ronnie Colemans reading of Hamlet either, dont make him a bad bodybuilder, its just something to have a laugh about
Ronnie Coleman reading Hamlet, that's funny as shit.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2010, 01:12:11 PM »
Ronnie Coleman reading Hamlet, that's funny as shit.

yeah...or the three musketeers...just saying the names of the characters would be funny

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »
Kerry's a nurse right?
Works out pretty well for Jay given his 'career" choice.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2010, 06:51:42 AM »
Here is Jay dwarfing Bob Chic and Tom Prince. 

who's the Alpha Male in the middle?.....he looks like Tom Prince..... ;D

spinnis

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2010, 06:54:03 AM »
exactly .

coming from the guy with the lamest insults of them all LOL!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2010, 10:34:04 PM »

who's the Alpha Male in the middle?.....he looks like Tom Prince..... ;D
No way, IFBB pro Tom Prince was like 270.  That guy is 160 maybe, probably closer to 140.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2010, 03:39:31 AM »
Tom is owning Chick and Jay

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2010, 03:56:19 AM »

Not always the case, it's easy for people to say that just because you don't like someone or care about someone. Lots of people probably don't like Tom Cruise and I doubt some even care about his success or fame. Different people judge success differently, in our society however, we are all believed to success based on material goods, money, etc.. It's pretty fucked up sometimes and the media isn't helping especially having people like the Kardishains, Hilton, etc...

Now that David Beckham thread, that is just ridiculous and most likely from insecurity and jealousy.

Me, I wouldn't mind trading places with Beckham and such, but no hate from me here, lol. I am pretty happy on how my life is turning out so far, can't complain!