Author Topic: Have you ever hit someone who disrespected you?  (Read 18818 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Have you ever hit someone who disrespected you?
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2010, 09:38:21 AM »
as a profesional marital artist i will say that there is no place for fighting outside of a ring or cage

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2010, 09:47:30 AM »
Until 15 years old, almost every 3 days.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2010, 09:56:14 AM »
I'm off hitting people. Last time I hit someone (I was hit first) it cost me about 40k in legal fees and a jury trial. Not tight.

Did you hit him with a bat?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2010, 09:57:53 AM »
That was me. You should've stuck around to hear the rest of my story...

I was like BAM! BAM! Pinche Puto went down. I get mad as fuck sometimes, Holmes.

LOL..

BTW AVATAR is awesome...the broad dancin was hot too..but these tittays are nice

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2010, 01:03:44 PM »
Everyones a street fighter. ::)
That's a pretty cool saying. Kinda like "everyone's a cage fighter"

Someone should go print those sayings on a bunch of smediums T-shirts.

They would be a hit ;D

Never been in a fight or hit anyone. Hopefully, never will.
Yes!.... cause you would really hurt someone if you did ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2010, 10:10:48 AM »

once more for all the "tough guys"..

i generaly dont give a shit if somone "disrespects" me

"...talkin bout, 'he hurt my self esteem!'. simple bitch, its called SELF esteem, hows another person gona fuck with how you feel about you???"  - kat williams

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2011, 09:29:32 AM »
Wonderful.

After the fight that I just mentioned me and my cousin were soooooooooooo riled up and I was pissed of because I didnt get to punch anyone.

And being drunk and very very very hyped we looked for victims, and I thought, Why not rob someone? lets give him a chance to just hand over the stuff and we dont do anything but if he wont...

So we walked along and I saw this dude sitting on a few stairs, I could tell he was a tall dude just by him sitting there.
Asked him what time it was... and he took out his cellphone and said the time..

I said give me the cellphone and leave.. He was also drunk and started talking and whatever so out of the blue I knee him straight in the face I thought But the knee grazes him and he isn't knocked out. Now remember he is a tall dude so I dont want him to stand up..
So right after the knee he started talking shit and starting to stand up, so I said loud and clear "DONT STAND UP!" he kept "trying to stand" I said again" Dont fucking stand up"..

So he stands up , I throw that right hand which I know is hard (no bragging I just know) and I throw up Upwards beacause his littaly a head taller then me. it Connects and he just falls like a tree and his head SMASHES against the pavement and there is a shitload of blood and Im thinking holy fuck he just died.

My cousin was actually a little bit behind me just when it happened, anyway so there he is lying on the ground and Im thinking his dead so I say lets the FUCK out of here. So my cousin takes all the shit out of his pockets and off we go.

Actually feel Kinda bad for that one. I shouldn't have. on the other hand I said DONT STAND UP so I gave him an honest chance..

thats why I dont drink lol.

but knocking someone out with ONE punch thats a head taller then you ...better then sex.

the First fight I mentioned though was a guy that kicked the shit out of my friend when he was (my friend) drunker then Fuck lying on the street getting his head kicked in. Knocking his ass out was well worth what I endured during the following moments before my friends came to my rescue  ;D

ok, 3:34 in the morning here now, time for mothereffi'n sleep homie.

When did this happen Spännis?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2011, 11:50:47 AM »
GOOD TIMING.

GOT IN MY 2ND SCUFFLE EVER....LAST NIGHT. I NORMALLY NEVER WILL FIGHT AND AM JUST A SHY, QUIET KID FOR THE MOST PART.

THIS DOORMAN AT A CLUB HERE THREW MY ROOMATE OUT, I WENT TO ASK WHY, HE TOOK ME BY THE NECK AND DRAGGED ME OUT SO I TOOK HIS NECK TOO.

A FEW PUNCHES THROWN LATER, I HAVE HUGE BUMP ABOVE MY LEFT EYEBROW BUT I DIDNT THINK THE FIGHT WOULD END UNTIL SOMEONE DIED.

MY FIRST WORKOUT IN QUITE SOME TIME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »
I'd like to see Dave tear this story apart....
Come on QuakerDave tear his story apart or give us a funny grocery store story like the old days.

Swlabr

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2011, 04:51:29 AM »
GOOD TIMING.

GOT IN MY 2ND SCUFFLE EVER....LAST NIGHT. I NORMALLY NEVER WILL FIGHT AND AM JUST A SHY, QUIET KID FOR THE MOST PART.

THIS DOORMAN AT A CLUB HERE THREW MY ROOMATE OUT, I WENT TO ASK WHY, HE TOOK ME BY THE NECK AND DRAGGED ME OUT SO I TOOK HIS NECK TOO.

A FEW PUNCHES THROWN LATER, I HAVE HUGE BUMP ABOVE MY LEFT EYEBROW BUT I DIDNT THINK THE FIGHT WOULD END UNTIL SOMEONE DIED.

MY FIRST WORKOUT IN QUITE SOME TIME.

How big was the bouncer, and who won?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2011, 04:59:53 AM »
Many times, broke a dudes arm once - cost me a $500 fine and a conviction recorded, but I still feel good about it today.  ;D
V

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2011, 05:26:18 AM »
i came to school hardly recognizable one time, to like 50 punches to the head

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2011, 05:27:27 AM »
i came to school hardly recognizable one time, to like 50 punches to the head

Who had done that??

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2011, 05:32:13 AM »
I would only fight if I believe I'm in danger.

Though I did attack people in school who insulted me or looked for trouble when I was minding my own business. I never look for trouble so they all deserved it.

These days I would rather verbally own someone who tries to insult me and then laugh at them  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2011, 06:22:52 AM »
Who had done that??

my friend lol, we were fighting for the fuck of it, we set up a little tournament among friends, cops broke up my fight. the cop that broke it up pulled his gun and hid behind the car door, some old lady told the cops we were having a gang initiation, the whole police department followed. that was the second time my dare officer showed up to one of my crime scenes. he didn't arrest me this time though lol

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2011, 01:08:00 PM »
Only time I care about someone disrespecting another person is when it's my girl they're saying shit to.

Otherwise they can talk all night long to me.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2011, 01:10:18 PM »
I knocked down one of my patients once....not kidding.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2011, 01:32:29 PM »
Headbutt a guy and be out-Me

just hope his head isnt harder than yours... :-\
choice is an illusion

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2011, 01:38:44 PM »
have i ever had to hit someone who disrespected me? yes, my girl friend  8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2011, 01:47:14 PM »
Many many times and I regret a couple of them. Worst one was at work this spic kept talking shit to me everyday he new just how to push my buttons. He would really dig at my insecurities. I was a lab tech at the time and I was working on something he brought in that needed to be analyzed. I was only working on it for a few minutes when he started yelling hurry up blah blah blah. I  told him to shut the hell up and give me a few minutes. In front of everyone he said "well I'm going to go fuck your ugly mom" or some foul shit like that. I walk right up to him and palm smacked him square on the nose. It blew up it was completely broken. I didn't get into that much trouble because this dude had a long history of being a prick. They let me go with full unemployment benefits that's when I took the opportunity to move South.

Another time this black dude was harassing this sexy blonde. I could tell she didn't like it. She kept telling him to get away from her. We were standing outside a bar. I told him to leave her the fuck alone. He just gave me a dirty look. I flicked my cigarette walked right up to him and blasted him on the chin. My friends were watching from inside because the front side of the building was made from glass. They ran out and got me out of there before the cops showed up. That one was pretty funny.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2011, 01:50:43 PM »
How big was the bouncer, and who won?

1. NOT THAT BIG, BUT HE THOUGHT HE WAS.
2. HE WAS ON THE GROUND AT THE END. IM STILL BRUISED UP FROM IT, BUT HE WAS BLEEDING FAR WORSE AND PROBABLY HAS MORE BRUISES.

IDK WHY SOMEONE WOULD PICK A FIGHT WITH ME. NOT SAYING CAUSE IM BIGGER THAN THE AVERAGE JOE BUT IM THE LEAST LIKELY KID TO START A FIGHT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2011, 01:52:46 PM »
1. NOT THAT BIG, BUT HE THOUGHT HE WAS.
2. HE WAS ON THE GROUND AT THE END. IM STILL BRUISED UP FROM IT, BUT HE WAS BLEEDING FAR WORSE AND PROBABLY HAS MORE BRUISES.

IDK WHY SOMEONE WOULD PICK A FIGHT WITH ME. NOT SAYING CAUSE IM BIGGER THAN THE AVERAGE JOE BUT IM THE LEAST LIKELY KID TO START A FIGHT.

haha, that's good. beating the shit out of a bouncer is the second greatest joy in life, the greatest though is beating up a cop  8)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2011, 02:06:52 PM »
 ;D many times when i was young, but now i wised up and carry a gun.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2011, 02:53:46 PM »
I punch my keyboard everyday.