Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 17779 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: November 08, 2010, 11:16:59 PM »
GH15,

What did Ronnie's cycle look like when he was dominating the Olympia? Was he using more than the others or did he just have a better response?

Thank you

i wasnt with him when injected,,but as you knwo from bible every bodybuilder lie,,no matter who they are wether local or pro wether gym rat addict or a gym rat competetive addict,,all lie thats the common thing ,,even the ones who say some truth LIE about what and dosage and time they been on,,NO ONE GOES OFF

his cycle was in the grams,,

5-10 grams total anabolics

2-5 gram  testosterone

15-30 units gh

everything else build around those numbers since at the highest level you talk pain killer,, other products i dont want to mention ,,and insulin

take a look at son of ron ,,you dont get from a to z by going through b ,,maybe if you were a soccer player you would,,you go from a to z by going one step backwords so its the shortest possible way and no one can get you on that way,,thats whats phil heath is doing but phil hea has bad genetic frame build up which is not good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 11:29:15 PM »

i wasnt with him when injected,,but as you knwo from bible every bodybuilder lie,,no matter who they are wether local or pro wether gym rat addict or a gym rat competetive addict,,all lie thats the common thing ,,even the ones who say some truth LIE about what and dosage and time they been on,,NO ONE GOES OFF

2-5 gram  testosterone

15-30 units gh

everything else build around those numbers since at the highest level you talk pain killer,, other products i dont want to mention ,,and insulin

take a look at son of ron ,,you dont get from a to z by going through b ,,maybe if you were a soccer player you would,,you go from a to z by going one step backwords so its the shortest possible way and no one can get you on that way,,thats whats phil heath is doing but phil hea has bad genetic frame build up which is not good

gh15 approved

:-X

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 11:35:48 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 11:45:32 PM »
:-X

problem is some of retards think ,,oh yes yes i will up the dose i take 3 gram testoserone,,i can see what his name bench the cop saying this ill just ramp up my dose to 1 gram eq and 3 gram test,,they dont understand that WITH OUT GH THOSE HIGHER DOSES WILL DO ABSOLITLY NOTHING,,they will make you look bloofy and fatter,,now with gh its a diff story since body will utalize doses wether good genetic like ron or bad genetic like palumba,,the body has no option ,,

>gh + >aas = LARGER LEANER BODYBUDER

no gh + >aas = LARGER AND BLOOFIER BODY BUILDER

before i get bomabarded with pms 5-10 gram TOTAL ANABOLIC MEANS INCLUDE THE TEST IN !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

epic_alien

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 12:36:10 AM »
up the dose

suckmymuscle

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 12:45:33 AM »
  "DonkeyKong" is undoubtedly GH15's bitch. Every thread the drug dealer starts, his sycophant "Donkey" is right there to do some woorship of the pseudo-pro bodybuilder. It is laughable and sad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 12:57:10 AM »

2-5 gram  testosterone

15-30 units gh

gh15 approved

Douchebag…his (Ronnie’s son) mom is like 5’2”…so he has half of her genes.  Have you seen the size of Ronnie mom…Douchebag?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 07:39:19 AM »
  "DonkeyKong" is undoubtedly GH15's bitch. Every thread the drug dealer starts, his sycophant "Donkey" is right there to do some woorship of the pseudo-pro bodybuilder. It is laughable and sad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, your reading skills aren't up par with your 600 word meltdown posts.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 09:37:40 AM »
Hey god. With your recent disclosure of you security level LUNA status I was wondering if you had any insight of George Bush Sr. He seems to have gotten around and been in a position of privilege. His father was a Senator and prominent banker and he, himself, was in congress, ambassador to the UN, China envoy, Vice President, President and not to mention the director of the CIA and all that Skull and Bones stuff while in college. I would think he would be privy to a lot of the nation's secrets. What level of security did he have and how important was his role, if any, in regard to all the spooky men in black X-files stuff?

As always, love your work on GetBig and hope the drug business is going well.

senior is part of majestic 10 which used to be majestic 12,,he will be replaced when dead,, he is the only president who actually is part of majestic security level aside from heizenhour and truman (truman was before program started) ,,senior and the jew henry kissinger hold majestic clearance which is top secutiry level possible on earth,,majestic clearance has final authority inregarding earth response and as you can tell they are very calm calculated humans,, ALL OF THEM

bill was the only president who took officially federal law off on the areas belong to the program,, he didnt knwo what he was signing on ,,it was black budjet  for nsa operations,,clinton bush the son and obama are compeltey out of loop ,,exactly like carter,,ford,,nixon,,johnson and kenedy before them

reagan is special case i dont want to talk about due to his altzheimer but he had acess to more than the other presidents we just had to keep him quiet at the end and it took lots of resources,,but he was ill already

gh15 appproved

fallen angel

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 09:49:39 AM »
http://badcontrol.com/crazy-stuff/10-bizarre-space-conspiracy-theories/

In fainess to GH15 , I enjoy reading and hearing about the Roswell alien crash and related stuff like Majestic 12, etc.
The problem is, it is impossible to know any actual facts you could verify.
Those that act like they know the facts....don't.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 01:51:06 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

STOP WRITING SUCK MY MUSCLE AT THE END OF EVERY FUCKING POST

-The Master

dustin

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 01:52:13 PM »
STOP WRITING SUCK MY MUSCLE AT THE END OF EVERY FUCKING POST

-The Master

Suck his muscle.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 02:22:27 PM »
senior is part of majestic 10 which used to be majestic 12,,he will be replaced when dead,, he is the only president who actually is part of majestic security level aside from heizenhour and truman (truman was before program started) ,,senior and the jew henry kissinger hold majestic clearance which is top secutiry level possible on earth,,majestic clearance has final authority inregarding earth response and as you can tell they are very calm calculated humans,, ALL OF THEM

bill was the only president who took officially federal law off on the areas belong to the program,, he didnt knwo what he was signing on ,,it was black budjet  for nsa operations,,clinton bush the son and obama are compeltey out of loop ,,exactly like carter,,ford,,nixon,,johnson and kenedy before them

reagan is special case i dont want to talk about due to his altzheimer but he had acess to more than the other presidents we just had to keep him quiet at the end and it took lots of resources,,but he was ill already

gh15 appproved

absolute nonsense

bush is part of majestic 12........ lol

majestic 12 as far as i know no longer exists and he was never part of it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 02:42:10 PM »
So who are the other 8 within "the majestic 10" besides bush sr. and the jew? Are any black fellas within this group of 8? How about asians?

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 02:52:24 PM »
So who are the other 8 within "the majestic 10" besides bush sr. and the jew? Are any black fellas within this group of 8? How about asians?

hahah why would it matter if black or asian guys were part of it?.....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 02:54:40 PM »
Just curious if it really is a white man dominated society/world ;-)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2010, 02:56:57 PM »
Just curious if it really is a white man dominated society/world ;-)

its a rich man dominated society/world.....

its no longer the colour of ur skin but the colour of ur money .......

its just that until recently all the white men had all the money

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 03:22:04 PM »
gh15

What's an estimated yearly cost for Ronnie in his prime?

There is no way he is running that yr round....

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »

Douchebag…his (Ronnie’s son) mom is like 5’2”…so he has half of her genes.  Have you seen the size of Ronnie mom…Douchebag?

excuse me, stop addressing bodybuilding matters, as you are not qualified ...............that picture of you in your avatar.......looks like a third world aids victim standing next to a girl he will never fuck like googly-eyed sucker N****R with a Q-tip head who apparently have never worked out a day in his life

your not allowed to speak about competitive bodybuilding, or steroids..........as you have NEVER picked up a weight

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 03:42:22 PM »
gh15, at what level of development/experience with aas do you think gh become necessary? insulin? how big/lean can one get on aas alone?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 03:54:26 PM »
gh15, at what level of development/experience with aas do you think gh become necessary? insulin? how big/lean can one get on aas alone?

he already answered this regarding aas alone

" doses are dependent on the lean muscle you have on you ,,ofcourse there is a max and min ,,the max you will ever see only on aas is around 225lb at 6%,,5'9 ,,7 LB PER INCH GIVE AND TAKE,,ANYTHING OVER THAT YOU NEED GROWTH "

gh15 approved

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 03:59:21 PM »

look at history of the sport,, aas give you 70s physique   ,, addition of gh give you early 90s look,, insulin look go look at phjysiques after 93

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »

2-5 gram  testosterone

15-30 units gh

gh15 approved
ronnie was a big fan of test400 from denkall in the early 2000's....they used to give him the stuff....and he used a lot of it...i have no idea what the rest of his cycle looked like but he was a huge fan of test400...

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »

depend for what,,competetive bodybuilder now day got to have gh from start,,its almost like basment for house,,it put the muscle fiber in and then steroid develop it later ,, the diff between winner and loser is the gh quality and doses most of time doses because today most legit gh is same level,,

for a bodybuilder with out connection to competition ,,steroids can take you only to a specific level ,,if youre very lucky ,,arnold lucky meaning very very good response to hormone you will end up 5'9 210-220 6% with only the use of aas,,many fellas are far from arnold level and only rich around 190-200 ay 6% at 5'9 ,,

the gh when added creates something the bodybuilder needs ,,it creates none stop hunger and none stop leanier growth,,,meaning your stomack empty itself very fast from the food you just ate an hour before,,it al go to the right places,,it all builds as muscle and water,,water then leaves the body after a while and you stay with a jay cutler type of physiqe,,or jose raymond type of physiqe ,,or stan macoy type of physiqe ,,or dennis wolfe type of physiqe,,or tropopin type of physiqe,, or croach tye of physiqe ,,or coach type of physiqe depending on your frame and response and goals,,

the idea behind gh intake is to simply get you to eat eat eat and never gain an ounce of fat ,,do not confuse water with fat friends,,you do not gain fat on gh and infact you grow lean as in you gain lean muscle and at the same time due to the gain in lean  muscle the fat drops stimustaniously,,

you can take in 4-5 units gh start the day with 220 finish the day at 230 and yes it is majority water weight but it looks very good unlike what you would look on suspension which wil be a mess the gh makes you look very good even when hold water,,and the water is only temporary under that water there is lots of new muscle fibers that you see later on clearly if use aas

notice the lean tight waist with abs remain when you hold water on gh ,,you do not become bloofy fat looking when you have gh in no matter how much crap you eat in your bodybuilding diet,,

gh is quite a miricle drug and lee priest shoudl be ashamed of lieing about his use and ABUSE of thie drug because he abused it THE MOST

gh15 approved
fallen angel