Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 17768 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »
bodyfat little too high,,but the gh after you prime your body with it and use with it legit aas will increase muscle fiber,,you can see a lot more muscle fiber in your delts in comparison to what picture of you i have seen in the past,,look at the insertions in your delts and traps,,night and day comparing to the obese kid you been ,,still you need to use good gh and eat ,,well you dont have option because with real gh your body will scream it want food and if not feeding it it goes into pains and stomack talk to you a lot,,but when you use the gh you need to give your body more anabolic steroids,,

for example

500mg test on gh should become 1-1.5 grams and especially afvter finishing the gh kick it big time with doses

eq at 400-600mg should go on gh up to 800-1000mg

etc

you do look like you have a lot of new muscle fibers and a lot a lot better than what you been in  past picture,,A LOT BETTER,,momnet you get into single digit bodyfat,,with gh and aas you got national level competitor there if legs match ,actually even if not accoding to the disasters i seen now days,,

for 21 year old that looked like you looked few years back ,,youre on the way to be a beast before 25,,which give you the ability to be competetive top amatuer for long time 25-40 and try to get pro card

pretty much what i told you when you were 19

gh15 approved

thanks for the encouragement :) Ill think about getting some gh when I get a little richer lol

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2010, 05:42:35 PM »
thanks for the reply dudeman, i used gh last summer for a couple months, it was great at letting me eat whatever i want and made my skin glow, but i didnt get  much size out of it. although it did make me rounder. heres me at 225lbs, 5'10'', 21 y.o.

DUDE you look fucking good !!!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2010, 05:50:23 PM »
DUDE you look fucking good !!!

X2, what you running Tbombz?
Thunderdome approved

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2010, 06:06:18 PM »
ronnie was a twink pre drugs...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »
does masteron actually "build" muscle or is it only good for hardness  ???

its a steroid, steroids build muscle

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2010, 06:12:14 PM »
thanks stavios, xerxez, and schmoe... im on 500mg of test per week... (one omnadren amp every tues and saturday)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2010, 06:40:55 PM »
i used to be one of his biggest detractors- i thought he was a gimmick giving out careless advise that could hurt people. then the more i read his shit, the more i realised he does know what he's talking about. he knows things that the average gym rat doesnt know about applications of certain compounds and their effects, shit you cant find written on boards for the most part, but only thru either being there yourself, or knowing closely someone who has.

i think a lot of his schtick is for his own amusement, but the gear shit is pretty fucking accurate.

as for the rest of the stuff he says about aliens and shit, well, who can say? lol

but when it comes to gear, he's been there- i can tell. he's not bullshitting. some of the shit he says is extreme, but the odd time he says something that a lot of others wouldnt look twice at that makes me think 'yeah, this cat knows what time it is'.
This , I was in the same boat as no one , I used to fling shit at him and question things he said but there is no way he knows the things he knows without doing it at the level he says or being very very close to it.
He is spot on with everything he says , the alien stuff? I dont know but that is more it being well over my head than it actualy not being true.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »
thanks for the reply dudeman, i used gh last summer for a couple months, it was great at letting me eat whatever i want and made my skin glow, but i didnt get  much size out of it. although it did make me rounder. heres me at 225lbs, 5'10'', 21 y.o.
next time take your sweater off before you post pics....

;D

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2010, 06:43:15 PM »
How long have you been on? expensive?
shouldnt be...

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »
you know for a fact that there was a lot of GH involved.....we discussed this through PM on your NON gimmick account...

bench
gh15 = pwned.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lesaucer

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2010, 07:21:04 PM »
GH15 why dont you give to your getbig fellas a source with special discount on GH, you know since we go to school and cant afford this yet
shouldnt be that hard for you, right?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2010, 07:28:30 PM »
How long have you been on? expensive?
been on for 2 years...   had been on 1500mgs for a year, three months ago i dropped down to 500mgs due to cost.. funny thing is, been gaining better the past couple months than i had been on 1500mgs.. go figure. i chalk it up to more intelligent training.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2010, 07:31:24 PM »
been on for 2 years...   had been on 1500mgs for a year, three months ago i dropped down to 500mgs due to cost.. funny thing is, been gaining better the past couple months than i had been on 1500mgs.. go figure. i chalk it up to more intelligent training.

How has your training changed?
Air Falcon

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2010, 07:37:01 PM »
How has your training changed?
i dont overtrain!!!!!!   for me, i have two options: high volume without going to failure, or just a few sets going to failure. and the high volume sub failure method works better for strength and hardness, almost as good for growth. i used to go to failure on just about every set. i figured out that is a recpie for overtraining, at least now that im an experienced weightlifter. i started out training that way (always goign to failure), and it worked great for my first year or so of trianing. but i had hit a platue that i didnt budge untill i hopped on the sauce. and after almost 2 years i hadnt made much progress on juice besides that initial jump up in weight. it was my training. couldnt put on more mass going to failure on so many sets.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »
i dont overtrain!!!!!!   for me, i have two options: high volume without going to failure, or just a few sets going to failure. and the high volume sub failure method works better for strength and hardness, almost as good for growth. i used to go to failure on just about every set. i figured out that is a recpie for overtraining, at least now that im an experienced weightlifter. i started out training that way (always goign to failure), and it worked great for my first year or so of trianing. but i had hit a platue that i didnt budge untill i hopped on the sauce. and after almost 2 years i hadnt made much progress on juice besides that initial jump up in weight. it was my training. couldnt put on more mass going to failure on so many sets.
Because you "think" too much, it's just weight, push it. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2010, 07:47:40 PM »
Because you "think" too much, it's just weight, push it. 8)
not really, thats what i thought, and thats why i just "pushed the weight" and went to failure on every set. "theres no secret, just push the weight" and "hard work pays".. led me to believe i shoudl work as hard as possible on every set. but i found out that holding back on every set was necessary for me to build strength and get in adequate volume with heavy weights. going to fialure dramatically decreases my strength/stamina.

lesaucer

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2010, 07:52:01 PM »
not really, thats what i thought, and thats why i just "pushed the weight" and went to failure on every set. "theres no secret, just push the weight" and "hard work pays".. led me to believe i shoudl work as hard as possible on every set. but i found out that holding back on every set was necessary for me to build strength and get in adequate volume with heavy weights. going to fialure dramatically decreases my strength/stamina.

going to failure and pushing your limits builds strength/stamina. Not doing 80 or 90% effort bullshit. if you feel you were overtraining, just have to reduce sets number

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2010, 07:58:26 PM »
going to failure and pushing your limits builds strength/stamina. Not doing 80 or 90% effort bullshit. if you feel you were overtraining, just have to reduce sets number
it does build stamina, and i was able to do set after set to failure. but the amount of weight i could lift would never increase. your right though, all i had to do was reduce my number of sets. but if i do that, i end up just doing one, two, maximum 3 sets per workout. and i have found that i get much better results by staying away from failure entirely, and doing lots of sets. i still use heavy weights, just stop 1 or 2 shy of failure. that way i can do more volume. and i actually gain strength. i dont gain much, if any, strength going to failure. but like i said before, i think its because i am an experienced weightlifter now, and my body is not going to grow if i am doing set after to set of failure.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2010, 07:59:43 PM »
it does build stamina, and i was able to do set after set to failure. but the amount of weight i could lift would never increase. your right though, all i had to do was reduce my number of sets. but if i do that, i end up just doing one, two, maximum 3 sets per workout. and i have found that i get much better results by staying away from failure entirely, and doing lots of sets. i still use heavy weights, just stop 1 or 2 shy of failure. that way i can do more volume. and i actually gain strength. i dont gain much, if any, strength going to failure. but like i said before, i think its because i am an experienced weightlifter now, and my body is not going to grow if i am doing set after to set of failure.
i never did a lot of sets either.....2-3 sets have always been it for me....the number of reps i might do in those sets though...

bench

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »
.. from bible every bodybuilder lie,,no matter who they are wether local or pro wether gym rat addict or a gym rat competetive addict,,all lie thats the common thing ,,even the ones who say some truth LIE about what and dosage and time they been on

So why should anybody believe what YOU say.. since EVERYBODY lies as you CLEARLY say in your own words? Interesting.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2010, 08:05:47 PM »
So why should anybody believe what YOU say.. since EVERYBODY lies as you CLEARLY say in your own words? Interesting.

maybe he figured hes going to quit lifting and will release ALLLLLL the secrets

before test deca dbol was all the hype

now its test tren mast eq ..... who knows

gh15 youre welcome to give an answer to this

oh ya and is masteron only good for hardness? or does it actually build strength   ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2010, 08:08:33 PM »
i never did a lot of sets either.....2-3 sets have always been it for me....the number of reps i might do in those sets though...

bench
most intelligent, experienced bodybuilders train that way, ive come to find.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2010, 08:11:38 PM »
most intelligent, experienced bodybuilders train that way, ive come to find.
i havent counted my reps in years....when i work out with someone new i usually hear "wow, you did 56 reps with(insert lbs here) i thought you were going to pass out"....it usually pisses me off when they tell me how many i did..

i just put heavy weight on the bar, and go....its all it takes...

bench

lesaucer

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2010, 08:23:53 PM »
i havent counted my reps in years....when i work out with someone new i usually hear "wow, you did 56 reps with(insert lbs here) i thought you were going to pass out"....it usually pisses me off when they tell me how many i did..

i just put heavy weight on the bar, and go....its all it takes...

bench

counting reps is like automatic for me..I couldnt stop doing it even if I tried lol

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2010, 08:25:23 PM »
counting reps is like automatic for me..I couldnt stop doing it even if I tried lol
you need to get over that...like yesterday...

bench