Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 17796 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 09:00:10 PM »
GH15 worked at Ballys Fitness for 6 months.
a

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2010, 12:19:27 AM »
Gh15

Can you mix synthol with hgh?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2010, 12:23:02 AM »
  If there is one poster on Getbig I really wish would die or get banned, it is this GH15 fucker. I can't stand any more his "PM questions answered" threads. He should just shut the fuck up and leave. Nothing of what he claims is empirical and scientific, and he of course never offers any evidence except his anecdotal tails of how so and so steroids work. He also claims to be a pro bodybuilder and doesen't offer any proof and idiotic Getbiggers buy into it. He is most likely a drug dealer in Europe or some shit like that. I hate him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 12:32:51 AM »
  If there is one poster on Getbig I really wish would die or get banned, it is this GH15 fucker. I can't stand any more his "PM questions answered" threads. He should just shut the fuck up and leave. Nothing of what he claims is empirical and scientific, and he of course never offers any evidence except his anecdotal tails of how so and so steroids work. He also claims to be a pro bodybuilder and doesen't offer any proof and idiotic Getbiggers buy into it. He is most likely a drug dealer in Europe or some shit like that. I hate him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I agree some of his stuff is off base.  I can tell you that I have seen pro's inject whole bottles of test a couple days before a contest so lets face it,these guys do believe more is better.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 12:48:52 AM »
I agree some of his stuff is off base.  I can tell you that I have seen pro's inject whole bottles of test a couple days before a contest so lets face it,these guys do believe more is better.

What angers me is that he claims to be a pro, and of course he can use the convenient excuse that he will not reveal to us who he is because it would harm his career. And he makes bombastic claims such as that Reeves was d-bol in the 1940s even though this drug was invented in 1957. This shows that he he is truly full of shit and is most likely just some kid having some fun at the expense of idiotic Getbiggers over the net..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 01:36:29 AM »
  What angers me is that he claims to be a pro, and of course he can use the convenient excuse that he will not reveal to us who he is because it would harm his career. And he makes bombastic claims such as that Reeves was d-bol in the 1940s even though this drug was invented in 1957. This shows that he he is truly full of shit and is most likely just some kid having some fun at the expense of idiotic Getbiggers over the net..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Agreed.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 01:54:54 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The funny thing is that the majority of his nuthuggers are the same guys who say in other posts that pro bodybuilders are dumb apes who can't put a sentence together and have the IQ of a snail which has had it's entire brain removed ;D Dollars to donuts that if he did reveal his name and turned out to be a pro, he'd be harassed off the boards like 99.99% of the pros who posted here / lurk.

I know fuckall about anything steroid / hormone related, but can gather based on the posts here that gh15 knows his stuff about the same. But his cultural observations aside, he's as batshit crazy as some of the best of us ;D and it's funny seeing people blindly accept his word for whatever he posts.

But then again, like he's said time and again, and proved himself wrong countless times he's never wrong about anything. Overall, I like reading his posts that are about today's culture and bodybuilding in general.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 02:20:40 AM »
GH15 has put dicks in his mouth for Dbol.

SUCK MY DICKIE. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 02:51:23 AM »
YOU INFANTILES! A person with a LUNA level security clearence that is hormonalized to the nth degree is not to be trifled with. It has been confirmed that for every transaction that occurs within the hormone industry and all related products throughout the world, both legit pharm grade as well as UG, gh15 gets a cut.

Think about it.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 03:36:04 AM »
GH15 = Stanton Friedman

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 03:39:35 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 03:46:56 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

becareful what you wish my friend,,remember the movie big? i suggest you go look at it,,you never want to wish gh15 death,,remember gh15 said multiple times it is god,,what you just did is gave yourself a bad happening in your future,,what gh15 means by that? you now are going to lose someone very important to you that is related to your life within the next 12 months,,how can you fix it? words on internets will not fix it but! when that person become sick you will be able to neil down near your bed and in your heart ask for forgivness,,that may give this person easy time,,

you may think its a joke ,,but gh15 has put curses before on individuals ,,infact one female to this day can not find a guy to love her,,12 years already and nada because she was cursed,,another one as mentioned it before here in the bible choked on his toungue while sleeping but in his case i brought it on him as surprise 2002 to 2007 is long time...in your case im lettign you know 12 months

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2010, 03:48:26 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 05:00:37 AM »
becareful what you wish my friend,,remember the movie big? i suggest you go look at it,,you never want to wish gh15 death,,remember gh15 said multiple times it is god,,what you just did is gave yourself a bad happening in your future,,what gh15 means by that? you now are going to lose someone very important to you that is related to your life within the next 12 months,,how can you fix it? words on internets will not fix it but! when that person become sick you will be able to neil down near your bed and in your heart ask for forgivness,,that may give this person easy time,,

you may think its a joke ,,but gh15 has put curses before on individuals ,,infact one female to this day can not find a guy to love her,,12 years already and nada because she was cursed,,another one as mentioned it before here in the bible choked on his toungue while sleeping but in his case i brought it on him as surprise 2002 to 2007 is long time...in your case im lettign you know 12 months

gh15 approved

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 08:53:06 AM »

gh15 approved

Listen to this moron. Wishing other people's relatives to die because I tell it like it is: you are a guy, a liar, a piece of shit. You are not a pro bodybuilder, but a 15 year old kid - hence "GH15" - with a copy of "The Steroid Bible", posting your idiotic drivel over the internet to people who are even stupider than you are. I am sorry, but your sycophants are some of the dumbest people posting on Getbig, and that is truly something. As for wishing my relatives death, guy, I really wish you were in front of me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2010, 08:59:15 AM »
  Listen to this moron. Wishing other people's relatives to die because I tell it like it is: you are a ####, a liar, a piece of shit. You are not a pro bodybuilder, but a 15 year old kid - hence "GH15" - with a copy of "The Steroid Bible", posting your idiotic drivel over the internet to people who are even stupider than you are. I am sorry, but your sycophants are some of the dumbest people posting on Getbig, and that is truly something. As for wishing my relatives death, ####, I really wish you were in front of me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jesus, go crack one off, you sound like you're menstruating.   ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 12:48:28 PM »
  Listen to this moron. Wishing other people's relatives to die because I tell it like it is: you are a ####, a liar, a piece of shit. You are not a pro bodybuilder, but a 15 year old kid - hence "GH15" - with a copy of "The Steroid Bible", posting your idiotic drivel over the internet to people who are even stupider than you are. I am sorry, but your sycophants are some of the dumbest people posting on Getbig, and that is truly something. As for wishing my relatives death, ####, I really wish you were in front of me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

thats the problem,, you dont wantr to be infront of gh15,,if you were youd be out of life,, remember what i told you here and pay attention,,remember you wished death upon gh15,,thats the absolit worst you could have done to your life,,now just follow what happen,,i do not make up the things i write on getbig,,theproblem is that you live in internet era where you can never be sure who is on other side of computer,,no matter what ip,,gueses,,he says,,you can never knwo who the one who write what,,you dont know if it human,,witch,,you dont know if it just talk or real bite,,gh15 proved before itself,,now because you are a real mean psyco gh15 will show you that eventhrough digital age you played with the wrong tree,, youll never see gh15 ,,but the curse will reach friend,,the curse will reach like it reached before others

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 12:53:16 PM »
Gh15

Can you mix synthol with hgh?

NO NO NO ,,never mix anything with gh EVER,,gh if real needs to be treated like im treated FEAR RESPECT GOD LIKE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 01:08:11 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle im fukn loving it mate....... this gh15 character is a pain in my tits.......

when u said something about you cant stand anymore of his  "gh15 pm question answered" threads i nearly pissed myself

i thought 99% of  getbiggers were gh15 approved LOOOOOOOOL

meaning maybe that half  respected and half enjoyed for comedy value etc...

is this spelling bee winner actually claiming that reeves is not natural ?

fuck ?!...... there must be loads of black and white construction & physical workers out there in 2010 (who do not lift weights as training) that have superior physiques when compared with reeves

i love when he refers to himself in the 3rd person like a 90s wrestler .......

maybe this prick is actually a wreslter and just competed in the npc ?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2010, 02:23:42 PM »
The funny thing is that the majority of his nuthuggers are the same guys who say in other posts that pro bodybuilders are dumb apes who can't put a sentence together and have the IQ of a snail which has had it's entire brain removed ;D Dollars to donuts that if he did reveal his name and turned out to be a pro, he'd be harassed off the boards like 99.99% of the pros who posted here / lurk.

I know fuckall about anything steroid / hormone related, but can gather based on the posts here that gh15 knows his stuff about the same. But his cultural observations aside, he's as batshit crazy as some of the best of us ;D and it's funny seeing people blindly accept his word for whatever he posts.

But then again, like he's said time and again, and proved himself wrong countless times he's never wrong about anything. Overall, I like reading his posts that are about today's culture and bodybuilding in general.

i used to be one of his biggest detractors- i thought he was a gimmick giving out careless advise that could hurt people. then the more i read his shit, the more i realised he does know what he's talking about. he knows things that the average gym rat doesnt know about applications of certain compounds and their effects, shit you cant find written on boards for the most part, but only thru either being there yourself, or knowing closely someone who has.

i think a lot of his schtick is for his own amusement, but the gear shit is pretty fucking accurate.

as for the rest of the stuff he says about aliens and shit, well, who can say? lol

but when it comes to gear, he's been there- i can tell. he's not bullshitting. some of the shit he says is extreme, but the odd time he says something that a lot of others wouldnt look twice at that makes me think 'yeah, this cat knows what time it is'.
b

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 02:48:28 PM »
depend for what,,competetive bodybuilder now day got to have gh from start,,its almost like basment for house,,it put the muscle fiber in and then steroid develop it later ,, the diff between winner and loser is the gh quality and doses most of time doses because today most legit gh is same level,,

for a bodybuilder with out connection to competition ,,steroids can take you only to a specific level ,,if youre very lucky ,,arnold lucky meaning very very good response to hormone you will end up 5'9 210-220 6% with only the use of aas,,many fellas are far from arnold level and only rich around 190-200 ay 6% at 5'9 ,,

the gh when added creates something the bodybuilder needs ,,it creates none stop hunger and none stop leanier growth,,,meaning your stomack empty itself very fast from the food you just ate an hour before,,it al go to the right places,,it all builds as muscle and water,,water then leaves the body after a while and you stay with a jay cutler type of physiqe,,or jose raymond type of physiqe ,,or stan macoy type of physiqe ,,or dennis wolfe type of physiqe,,or tropopin type of physiqe,, or croach tye of physiqe ,,or coach type of physiqe depending on your frame and response and goals,,

the idea behind gh intake is to simply get you to eat eat eat and never gain an ounce of fat ,,do not confuse water with fat friends,,you do not gain fat on gh and infact you grow lean as in you gain lean muscle and at the same time due to the gain in lean  muscle the fat drops stimustaniously,,

you can take in 4-5 units gh start the day with 220 finish the day at 230 and yes it is majority water weight but it looks very good unlike what you would look on suspension which wil be a mess the gh makes you look very good even when hold water,,and the water is only temporary under that water there is lots of new muscle fibers that you see later on clearly if use aas

notice the lean tight waist with abs remain when you hold water on gh ,,you do not become bloofy fat looking when you have gh in no matter how much crap you eat in your bodybuilding diet,,

gh is quite a miricle drug and lee priest shoudl be ashamed of lieing about his use and ABUSE of thie drug because he abused it THE MOST

gh15 approved
thanks for the reply dudeman, i used gh last summer for a couple months, it was great at letting me eat whatever i want and made my skin glow, but i didnt get  much size out of it. although it did make me rounder. heres me at 225lbs, 5'10'', 21 y.o.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2010, 03:01:39 PM »
problem is some of retards think ,,oh yes yes i will up the dose i take 3 gram testoserone,,i can see what his name bench the cop saying this ill just ramp up my dose to 1 gram eq and 3 gram test,,they dont understand that WITH OUT GH THOSE HIGHER DOSES WILL DO ABSOLITLY NOTHING,,they will make you look bloofy and fatter,,now with gh its a diff story since body will utalize doses wether good genetic like ron or bad genetic like palumba,,the body has no option ,,

>gh + >aas = LARGER LEANER BODYBUDER

no gh + >aas = LARGER AND BLOOFIER BODY BUILDER

before i get bomabarded with pms 5-10 gram TOTAL ANABOLIC MEANS INCLUDE THE TEST IN !

gh15 approved
you know for a fact that there was a lot of GH involved.....we discussed this through PM on your NON gimmick account...

bench

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »
i think gh15 is rite on the money with everything ,i really do.  just from my own  experiences, competing in bodybuilding and knowing  personally 2 top 15 mr o competors from the late 1990s-2000s.....and from being a top level powerlifter....about reeves,  ive never seen a constuction worker ever even close to reeves, check out those hercules movies he did--not natural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, test has been around from the 30s and 40s all these big time oldtime guys used alot of test. chuck sipes in perticular and it was well know reg park taught arnold and franco alot about steroids...no way these guys including reeves were natural to me thats a joke...think about it .they had crap for knowledge about diet, virtually no suplements and the ones they had would make them fat by todays standards yet they were all pretty dammed ripped at contest time for using mostly test and orals.....beat me up if you must but, if you do compete i dont think you could argue about what hes saying about todays and yesteryears bodybuilders

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2010, 03:45:50 PM »
thanks for the reply dudeman, i used gh last summer for a couple months, it was great at letting me eat whatever i want and made my skin glow, but i didnt get  much size out of it. although it did make me rounder. heres me at 225lbs, 5'10'', 21 y.o.

bodyfat little too high,,but the gh after you prime your body with it and use with it legit aas will increase muscle fiber,,you can see a lot more muscle fiber in your delts in comparison to what picture of you i have seen in the past,,look at the insertions in your delts and traps,,night and day comparing to the obese kid you been ,,still you need to use good gh and eat ,,well you dont have option because with real gh your body will scream it want food and if not feeding it it goes into pains and stomack talk to you a lot,,but when you use the gh you need to give your body more anabolic steroids,,

for example

500mg test on gh should become 1-1.5 grams and especially afvter finishing the gh kick it big time with doses

eq at 400-600mg should go on gh up to 800-1000mg

etc

you do look like you have a lot of new muscle fibers and a lot a lot better than what you been in  past picture,,A LOT BETTER,,momnet you get into single digit bodyfat,,with gh and aas you got national level competitor there if legs match ,actually even if not accoding to the disasters i seen now days,,

for 21 year old that looked like you looked few years back ,,youre on the way to be a beast before 25,,which give you the ability to be competetive top amatuer for long time 25-40 and try to get pro card

pretty much what i told you when you were 19

gh15 approved

fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »
does masteron actually "build" muscle or is it only good for hardness  ???