Author Topic: delt week /bible index  (Read 19140 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: delt week /bible index
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2011, 06:53:45 AM »
Haha we just got one of those in our gym, havent seen anyone use the seatbelt yet though

Apart from the free weights my gym is filled with Chinese crap. Only a few gyms here have HS stuff.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2011, 07:18:12 AM »
I can't really get a good burn in my side delts no matter what. Can you help me get a burn, God?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2011, 07:27:35 AM »
We have mostly Hammer strength stuff, very well equiped gym

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2011, 07:28:08 AM »
I can't really get a good burn in my side delts no matter what. Can you help me get a burn, God?

try 50-100 reps

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2011, 07:59:08 AM »
oh brother ::) Laterals are all fine and dandy but it's funny how he forgets to mention how he cruises on 3 grams of test. Funny how he forgot to mention he hasn't been below 15iu of gh in over a decade, uses more trenbolona than a whole farm of cattle, and let's not discuss the insulin :D

Now time for a Serious question for gh15. What is it today that is getting these guys with narrow clavacles actually WIDE? In the old days, if you were narrow you were always narrow 21 inch arms or not. Now you have guys like Phil, who are actually creating the illusion of width who were so narrow naturally, that they would probably dissapear if they lost the muscle.. I'm guessing insulin every meal?

Here comes flinstones1 the pretender regurgitating things that people with status have said to try to imitate them.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2011, 08:11:04 AM »
Dear god, here are your guidelines for arm training:

4) work heavy but only as heavy as you can go correctly! work to failure! it might be 12 reps or 9 reps or 6 reps as long as muscle fails.

5) 2 sets each exercise/ 3exercises bicep ans 3exercises triceps. all 6 done in the same workout session.

6) i suggest following routine: monday-arms/tuesday-legs/wed off/thursday-back/friday-chest and shoulders/ sat-sun off

So, do you recommend the same protocol for delts? 2 heavy work sets of 3 exercises?

Why ask when your not gonna listen and continue to do your same crappy workout...

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2011, 08:41:55 AM »

Now time for a Serious question for gh15. What is it today that is getting these guys with narrow clavacles actually WIDE? In the old days, if you were narrow you were always narrow 21 inch arms or not. Now you have guys like Phil, who are actually creating the illusion of width who were so narrow naturally, that they would probably dissapear if they lost the muscle.. I'm guessing insulin every meal?

gh15 has earlier stated that it's because of GH (and insulin). GH lets you change your genetics in a way that AAS can't do (in itself).

the GH lets you add new muscle fibers so while a 70s bodybuilder could only blow up his existing muscle fibers via AAS the current generation of bodybuilders can transform himself in a way that was not possible before massive GH use was introduced into bodybuilding. I guess this is also one reason as to why todays bodybuilders pretty much all have the same look (=GH works as an equalizer).

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2011, 08:45:53 AM »

jesus if theres something that gives you a goddamned hellish burn it is side laterals, have you ever trained?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2011, 09:09:07 AM »
well,, true natural and delt development is not something you see in one sentence,, simply put this is the part that natural have the hardest time to develop ,,never get thick for true naturals,,no matter what they do ,,also the width eventhough genetic depentend and wether you are sloppy or not when it come to delts like arnold had the slop so made him appear narrower,,,or fellas like jason or german marcus will appear wider due to the way the delts are,, but! the width also can hardly chnage for true natural,, this is the curse of the true natural and why you can immediatly see the diff between hormonized and true natural if understand hormones ,,

still! natural can develop delts to a point,,will never look good when turning side ways,,will dissapear in most cases,, but! the best exercise to grow the delt for natural is the hammer machine,, it also is the best for hormonized,,

first thing that bodybuild lose when go leaner is DELT,,this is first thing advanced! bodybuild lose,,bodybuild shoudl take into consideration this fact,,and before going lean should have enough muscle in delt so he stay with good size delt that later can be enhanced via more hormones ,,when lean enough,, but in general the first thing hormonized and ofcourse natural lose,,natural dont have any to begin with ,,is delt size,,even if you think its arm and leg ,,its not ,,it is ALWAYS delt ,,and you can see it first thing when you get into the sub 8 with the mesurement around your delts all around the body from delt to delt 360 with tape mesurment,,it will always lose some size,,if done right it will get back to this size when later on going on quick specific blits of specific hormones,,

gh15 approved

I THINK IT'S ALS0 A GENETIC THING. EVERY0NE IN MY FAMILY HAS HUGE DELTS BUT LACK IN 0THER MUSCLE GR0UPS. IT'S AN EASTERN EUR0PEAN PRED0MINATLY RUSSIAN TRAIT. IN THE STATES THERE ARE ALM0ST N0 EASTERN EUR0PEANS S0 ALL THE 0BSERVATI0N IS D0NE BY L00KING AT 0THER ETHNIC GR0UPS.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2011, 09:44:52 AM »
Here comes flinstones1 the pretender regurgitating things that people with status have said to try to imitate them.

I'm no pretender bitch.  :-* Grow some balls and post under your real account scarletnight!
l

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2011, 09:46:38 AM »
No, he meant on a Hammerstrength machine.

yea its good for a change up but keep using it and it makes you weak whan you go back to db presses
p

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2011, 09:50:05 AM »

I THINK IT'S ALS0 A GENETIC THING. EVERY0NE IN MY FAMILY HAS HUGE DELTS BUT LACK IN 0THER MUSCLE GR0UPS. IT'S AN EASTERN EUR0PEAN PRED0MINATLY RUSSIAN TRAIT. IN THE STATES THERE ARE ALM0ST N0 EASTERN EUR0PEANS S0 ALL THE 0BSERVATI0N IS D0NE BY L00KING AT 0THER ETHNIC GR0UPS.

That's true...I have Russian blood as well and my delts are insanely huge and thick....they are also perfectly shaped.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »

Why ask when your not gonna listen and continue to do your same crappy workout...

Because GH15 agreed with something he said once...so now he thinks they are BFFs and will suck his cock until the end of time.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2011, 09:54:17 AM »
yea its good for a change up but keep using it and it makes you weak whan you go back to db presses

Agree, that's because free weights require stabilisation work. Apart from this I believe FW movements are more 'natural' for the joints, esp in the shoulder area.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2011, 09:58:55 AM »
Because GH15 agreed with something he said once...so now he thinks they are BFFs and will suck his cock until the end of time.

Maybe he should have gh give him a stack so he could get himself to a whopping 165lbs :o

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »
what about Behind-the-Neck Smith machine presses (or even frontwards)
x2

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2011, 10:08:45 AM »

Maybe he should have gh give him a stack so he could get himself to a whopping 165lbs :o

Yes that's a good idea. My only concern is since DJ is missing a leg, would it be safe for him to take gear?

What if he does a bad shot and his other leg gets infected.....he could wind up a double-amputee  :o

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2011, 10:10:27 AM »
x2

it worked to build the best pair of delts to walk the earth!

Maryland Muscle Machine! :)
l

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2011, 10:12:44 AM »
Yes that's a good idea. My only concern is since DJ is missing a leg, would it be safe for him to take gear?

What if he does a bad shot and his other leg gets infected.....he could wind up a double-amputee  :o

No biggie,he doesn't work his legs anyway...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2011, 10:16:11 AM »

No biggie,he doesn't work his legs anyway...

Calvin....you wouldn't be implying that DJ "accidentally" loses control of his wheelchair and drives his mouth right onto men's cocks.....would you?

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2011, 10:23:01 AM »
The training suggestions makes sense but as far as the multiple shots per day for something like gh, do you have to worry about the scar tissue from sticking yourself with a slin pin 5x a day everyday for 3 months assuming you are trying to undergo mutation. Also why would anyone pin their shoulders with SEO????

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2011, 10:30:12 AM »
Delts are one of my few good bodyparts!

Presently I`m writing an article that I`m gonna` submit to Iron Man Magazine in the hopes that they publish it.......they have published some of my stuff in the past.

The routine I`m gonna` outline is very unorthodox,uses seldom seen exercises,and is a fucking monster pain wise.

I`ll add in a few other shoulder scenarios that I`ve found work well over the years too.

These pics are ancient (2001) and my delts look much better now..............no more moustache either.....sporting a goatee` now,shooting for that suave,cultured,dignified, distinguished look  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2011, 10:31:59 AM »
In my humble opinion,most Hammer Strength machines blow dead cats!!

Some are great........most suck.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2011, 10:32:45 AM »
Calvin....you wouldn't be implying that DJ "accidentally" loses control of his wheelchair and drives his mouth right onto men's cocks.....would you?

I'm saying dj's wheelchair has a GPS that is programed to the mens locker room of every gym in town.

his opening line is "hey guys I bet your cock is bigger then my arms.why don't you pull down your pants and lets compare"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2011, 10:35:03 AM »
Groink and Clavin.................. running on a wild boot dj in the ass rampage.  ;D