Author Topic: delt week /bible index  (Read 19141 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: delt week /bible index
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2011, 10:41:27 AM »
Groink and Clavin.................. running on a wild boot dj in the ass rampage.  ;D

wes are you saying dj's stage 3 program is actually.

1.get guy to pull down his pants
2.go down on guy
3.get his protien straight from the tap

???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2011, 10:54:02 AM »

wes are you saying dj's stage 3 program is actually.

1.get guy to pull down his pants
2.go down on guy
3.get his protien straight from the tap

???
Why yes,that is precisely what I was implying Clavin !!   LOL  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2011, 11:23:05 AM »
Time W. Looking outstanding ....damn dude

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2011, 11:24:21 AM »
Thanks Groink.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2011, 11:28:50 AM »
Time W. Looking outstanding ....damn dude

x2. Lean, muscular & tanned. An awesome build at any age.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2011, 11:43:19 AM »
x2. Lean, muscular & tanned. An awesome build at any age.
Thank you sir,much appreciated.

That was then,(2001) and I`m a lot older now, but my plan is to exceed that condition if possible.......... or die trying.  :)

I`m on a mission from God.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2011, 11:51:06 AM »
 dumbell press
 dumbell laterals
 rear delts on the pulleys

... substitute options... machine laterals and upright rows

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2011, 11:55:38 AM »
Delts is genetic. Look at Arnold, was a walking pharmacy, yet his delts were non exstant.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »
In my humble opinion,most Hammer Strength machines blow dead cats!!

Some are great........most suck.

Most do.  The shoulder one GH15 alludes to I also think is awful.  Ever used the hammer seated calf machine?  HORRIBLE. 

Anyway WES, great build.  Can you mention some of the shoulder exercises that you're going to send to the magazine?  I'm interested in different shoulder exercises.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2011, 01:44:51 PM »
In my humble opinion,most Hammer Strength machines blow dead cats!!

Some are great........most suck.

MY FAV0RITE IS WIDE MILITARY PRESS STANDING 0F C0URSE.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »
I JUST DO SIDE LATERAL RAISES AND WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROWS. I LOVE MY DELTS. I DONT DO OVERHEAD PRESSES AT ALL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2011, 01:54:52 PM »
Where's Big Dicked Bob? he has been praising upright fucking rows for weeks, we need his opinion here!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2011, 01:56:00 PM »
Most do.  The shoulder one GH15 alludes to I also think is awful.  Ever used the hammer seated calf machine?  HORRIBLE. 

Anyway WES, great build.  Can you mention some of the shoulder exercises that you're going to send to the magazine?  I'm interested in different shoulder exercises.

Thank you.
I`ll Pm you some of them bro..................... hate to post before they reject my article!!  LOL  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2011, 01:56:33 PM »
Hammer seated calf plain old sux ass.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »
Dear god, here are your guidelines for arm training:

4) work heavy but only as heavy as you can go correctly! work to failure! it might be 12 reps or 9 reps or 6 reps as long as muscle fails.

5) 2 sets each exercise/ 3exercises bicep ans 3exercises triceps. all 6 done in the same workout session.

6) i suggest following routine: monday-arms/tuesday-legs/wed off/thursday-back/friday-chest and shoulders/ sat-sun off

So, do you recommend the same protocol for delts? 2 heavy work sets of 3 exercises?

I'm sure he will confirm this when it's arm week !!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »
gh15 do you think site injecting your delts causes local growth.
also what is your take on synthol. it seems nasser  used synthol in his ;)

there is no site growth for delt aside from the usage of igf 1 directly to delt,,not lr3 but igf1 ,,seo is good foro artificial growth if used corectly,, the growth with delts comes from water within the muscle that is a result of usage of specific hormones together when already lean,,nothing to do with heavy weight movements or exercises persay

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »
there is no site growth for delt aside from the usage of igf 1 directly to delt,,not lr3 but igf1 ,,seo is good foro artificial growth if used corectly,, the growth with delts comes from water within the muscle that is a result of usage of specific hormones together when already lean,,nothing to do with heavy weight movements or exercises persay

gh15 approved
then why bother training at all?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2011, 08:33:54 PM »
I only ever do heavy laterals for shoulders and my delts are one of my better bodyparts.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2011, 09:00:59 PM »
then why bother training at all?

im too busy with some whore gettign naked on cam for me right now for god knows why,,
training is to stimulate the muscle ofcourse,,i keep say no training no bodybuild gains no matter how much drug you take,,you will gain but not BODYBUILDING gains,,training specific bodypart like delt though has a lot less to do with how the delt look at the final end of thing,s,it is more hormones ,,it is actualy all hormones,,

just to give you example of a life of bodybuildr,, i sit right now with pineapple juice in glass ..into this pine apple juice i put 50mg dianabol liquid ...and i eat my jamaican with it ,,all while watching whore getting naked and masterbating because she liked muscle,,the fact i dont do a thing and just watch her while eating and drinking dianabol mean im a homo,,but i wil make her do it again when horny

bodybuild first

whores second

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2011, 09:03:05 PM »
I only ever do heavy laterals for shoulders and my delts are one of my better bodyparts.

thats because trainig delts really has nothing to do with how they lok at the end,, you can be much stronger but if not having right compound in blood and if not blowing from the inside out ..you will just look like another local who compete,, the blow up from within while WHILE getting in condition and quality ,,doing both! is what seperate the top from the local,,they all bodybuild,,many of both groups are good bodybuid and look quite impressive,,but the combo is the combo and thats what put one at the top

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2011, 09:22:03 PM »
You had stated previous in the bible that equipona is what gave the roundness of the delts. How can a specific compound have more of a specific effect on a specific muscle than another compound? Why doesn't trenbolona or testosterona effect the delts as much as equipona?

equipona/nandrolona is the prime for the aas,,you use them together or after priming the body with hgh ,,testosterona then added for the blow up to get into new dimentions,,trenbolona in this stage should be avoided,,it shoudl added later on to sculpt an already mutation in process but to begin with when try to get as wide as possible you do not use the trenbolona you also try to avoid masterona and anti estrogen as much as possible ,,

not to forget! trenbolona will work against width !,,it will work on thicknening ,,hardening ,,densing ,,an already large physiqe or physiqe in process of getting more lean muscle on it ,,but when it come to width and creating it to begin with ...as in water from the inside of the delt and over all muscle push from the inside out....you avoid the trenbolona ,,its all timing

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2011, 09:24:13 PM »
GH15...with all the rowing and work that rear delts get through the course of Back training, is it a necessity to do specific Rear Delt exercises? I do notice that beginning with rear delt relieves some of the pain in any Side, or Frontal injury sites when doing presses later, but are they otherwise important?

Ps. I'm a new, but dedicated reader of your "advices." Thanks...from an old Adriatic beach walker! 

ofcourse rear delt is important,,it need to be worked on ,,but what wil bring it to be seen from the front like bodybuild want,,since bodybuiold want his rear delt to be seen when he stand front.... what bring it is hormones and bodyfat ,,mainly hormones.. not training
the 3 dimentional look is a direct result of consistant hormonal usage
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2011, 09:35:51 PM »
oh brother ::) Laterals are all fine and dandy but it's funny how he forgets to mention how he cruises on 3 grams of test. Funny how he forgot to mention he hasn't been below 15iu of gh in over a decade, uses more trenbolona than a whole farm of cattle, and let's not discuss the insulin :D

Now time for a Serious question for gh15. What is it today that is getting these guys with narrow clavacles actually WIDE? In the old days, if you were narrow you were always narrow 21 inch arms or not. Now you have guys like Phil, who are actually creating the illusion of width who were so narrow naturally, that they would probably dissapear if they lost the muscle.. I'm guessing insulin every meal?

you guess right,,

bodybuild discover sooneer or later,, that no omatter what he do ...after sitting at 6% it is very very hard for the bodybuild to gain fat,,he really need to be off gh and just pound junk food...most bodybuild only gain water,,,after bodybuild discover this secret when he arive at 6% 200lb and try to get bigger and does dianabola,,and testosteona higher doses,, and eqipona and nandrolona and trenbolona high doses,, and every thign he can imagine,,after he sees that....and try this...and see the gains go to 10lb or so and stop,,yet really nothing to write home aboutin size gain that is substantial,,,after he sees that in picture of him taken since bodybuild is addicted to take pic every day so he knows what he look like...

after recognizing that no matter what he do ,,even after increasing calories and eating junk icecream and jamaica and german ,,no omatter what he does when he is 6% he only improve his condition even on very aromatizing products....he discover that the over all increase in hormones only contribute to increase lean mass while decreasing bodyfat and bring better condition while the weight go up slowly to the 205 210 etc...THATS! when he has his little fairy tail on teh shoulder saying to  him ....

hey max...you been doign all this shit and taking so much legit hormones...and you gain muscle but mainly you see the condition get better and you look sharper and tighter...how do you bring yourself to the big boys level max...? well...max is thnking a little and then say SHIT it is the insulina that will gt me there..since no matter what i do i cant gain fat im a walking fat burning machine on gh and hormones and  i just seem to improve condition and not gain fat ...so our friend max...cross the road to walmart americana and ask for a vial of humulin....and then 6 months down the road you see him in the gym but insted of his 210 lb 32 inch waist...he is not 235lb 35 inch waist...but look like he has 32 inch waist because he got so much damn extra water and fat from within the muscle ,,,

so while inside he is getting fat ,,inthe muscle ...all americana chunky chunk....on the OUTSIDE! he remain same good ole 6-8% and to the girls he become huge and king of all kings and sudenly our friend max hear every geezer in the gym asking him if he is doing the nationals this year....

life of bodybuild 2011 my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2011, 09:38:23 PM »
The training suggestions makes sense but as far as the multiple shots per day for something like gh, do you have to worry about the scar tissue from sticking yourself with a slin pin 5x a day everyday for 3 months assuming you are trying to undergo mutation. Also why would anyone pin their shoulders with SEO????

no scar tissue will absord everything into blood,,may take little longer but not somethign significant,, seo is done when the bodybuild go low bodyfat and think he maxed his growth because he cant get anymore size of bodypart no matter what he takes,,then he turn to seo and if done corectly and not abused it can add what bodybuild look for ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2011, 11:53:56 PM »
im too busy with some whore gettign naked on cam for me right now for god knows why,,
training is to stimulate the muscle ofcourse,,i keep say no training no bodybuild gains no matter how much drug you take,,you will gain but not BODYBUILDING gains,,training specific bodypart like delt though has a lot less to do with how the delt look at the final end of thing,s,it is more hormones ,,it is actualy all hormones,,

just to give you example of a life of bodybuildr,, i sit right now with pineapple juice in glass ..into this pine apple juice i put 50mg dianabol liquid ...and i eat my jamaican with it ,,all while watching whore getting naked and masterbating because she liked muscle,,the fact i dont do a thing and just watch her while eating and drinking dianabol mean im a homo,,but i wil make her do it again when horny

bodybuild first

whores second

gh15 approved

Brother that should be your extended tagline right there. Brilliant.