Author Topic: NPC USA - GH15's favorite Steve Kuclo will win the USA  (Read 21780 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NPC USA - GH15's favorite Steve Kuclo will win the USA
« on: July 29, 2011, 07:56:19 PM »
Steve Kuclo will win the SHW class and get his pro card. He does look the best in class.  I know this makes gh15 day.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: gh15 favorite will win the USA
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »
hey,, i said before...he would be pro,, i said it back many years ago...when he himself didnt believe it,, when he wanted to quit it i said no you be pro,, so i didnt argue on that,, he will be pro,, if not year ago now if not now then next one,, he will be pro,, this is not what i argue about when it come to modern bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »
You should read the " bible ", Jude. God has spoken many times on this subject ;D

I'm not surprised, to be honest. Kuclo looked out of this world in the weigh-in pics. And the expression on his face showed he was serious about wantin' to win. Either that, or he had to take a big dump ! Lol ! In all seriousness though, he's been in the hunt for the Pro Card for a while now. I say give it to him. He looks very deservin' of it right now. Can't wait to see the pre-jud. pics !

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 09:47:53 PM »
hey,, i said before...he would be pro,, i said it back many years ago...when he himself didnt believe it,, when he wanted to quit it i said no you be pro,, so i didnt argue on that,, he will be pro,, if not year ago now if not now then next one,, he will be pro,, this is not what i argue about when it come to modern bodybuild

gh15 approved
I agree , he looked great in the weigh in pics.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 09:51:22 PM »

gh15 approved

the God of Hormones has spoken. 
TEAM Nasser

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 09:51:56 PM »
I don't pay attention to the amateur ranks all that much but Kuclo seems like a good dude. Hope he wins

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 09:57:29 PM »
Either the lighting is poor or nobody is in shape. Insulina physiques everywhere.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 10:04:06 PM »
Great frame but very bloofy, rubbery condom physique.  :D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
See he will win bc he has the dialed in glutes that seems to be the most important thing these days.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 10:25:16 PM »
Looks the best of the super heavies atleast

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 10:26:30 PM »
Guy on the right kind of reminds me of Kovacs

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 10:27:30 PM »

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 10:29:56 PM »
the guy has no real weaknesses. when he gets up to the pro level i think he will need to have more back detail. but he does look like he could compete as some smaller pro shows right now
irongearco.com

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 10:34:46 PM »
Looks the best of the super heavies atleast

dunno, the black guy to his left has good structure.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 10:35:20 PM »
I'm liking these suites they are wearing in bikini :)

what about the wig?
b

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 10:37:34 PM »
Yeah but he is too imbalanced from right to left

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 10:51:26 PM »
you indeed may be right,,but the poiint is to either chose the way and take it to competetive level with the aim to compete and that means to USE hormones,,or just go to the gym for fun 2-3 times a week as social activity. it is to prevent  so many gym rats i see around from becoming same gym rats 10 years later!

take for example that kid stave cukolo or whatever his name is,,he is 20 if im not mistaken or around there,,,take a good look at him,,,he decided few years ago to take bodybuilding seriously. he climed on the hormone wagon and took it to the next phase. in 3-5 years he will get his pro card and in 10 years he will be jason cutler and place consistently top 15 O,,you can mark and date my words on that one.

take it seriously (drug wise) and you will see the fruits,,,dont take it seriously and you will grow old and quit. this is the world of bodybuilding as of 2000.
:)

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 12:53:52 AM »
Cock-low is looking awesome imo

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 01:06:14 AM »
He does, but do the pro ranks really need another bald coloured man?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 01:27:55 AM »
:)

when was this prediction?,, exactly 5 years ago to the date right?
here i will do something that will make kuklo the kid having a big large smile on his confused face right before he go sleep tonight,, i wil write here the next chapter of his life starting tomorrow or next year,,

kuklo the kid before the age of 30 will hold the title of mr olympia,, and! not only will he hold the title of mr o ..he will dominent the field for a good half decade,, now i DO NOT APPROVE OF HIS PHYSIQE i said it over and over,, but! his physiqe is good enough to be a dominent champ before age 30,,

so what are we now? aug 2011 right? by aug 2016 if he is alive ...he will be a mr o winner and will hold the title for a good time after ,, he will be a second jason with better structure ,,better height ,,and better symetry,, and better balance and condition

mark date sealed,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 01:45:20 AM »
here i will do something that will make kuklo the kid having a big large smile on his confused face right before he go sleep tonight,, i wil write here the next chapter of his life starting tomorrow or next year,,

kuklo the kid before the age of 30 will hold the title of mr olympia,, and! not only will he hold the title of mr o ..he will dominent the field for a good half decade,, now i DO NOT APPROVE OF HIS PHYSIQE i said it over and over,, but! his physiqe is good enough to be a dominent champ before age 30,,

so what are we now? aug 2011 right? by aug 2016 if he is alive ...he will be a mr o winner and will hold the title for a good time after ,, he will be a second jason with better structure ,,better height ,,and better symetry,, and better balance and condition

mark date sealed,,

gh15 approved

he will get his pro card but he is at least closer to 7-8 years away from a mr.O win. Think about kai. Also if capriese murray returns its over for e verybody!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2011, 01:47:19 AM »
he will get his pro card but he is at least closer to 7-8 years away from a mr.O win. Think about kai. Also if capriese murray returns its over for e verybody!

::)

ok capriese
b

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2011, 01:49:05 AM »

mark date sealed,,

gh15 approved

ok, pro BB does not seem to have a bright future

btw.

ever noticed the kuclo in the unbelibeable video?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2011, 06:56:43 AM »
Great frame but very bloofy, rubbery condom physique.  :D

Makes me wonder if one was to take a couple years off of competing, dropped the insulin and worked their ass off using good ole fashion AAS at high doses, tren-, masta-, testa-, equipona-, anadrola- balona, etc could he take that physique and transform it and get rid of that bloofy look? If you drop the insulin will the muscle shrink from within like it blows up from within? And then then build the rock hard muscle ala 90's  BB.
I know its a mute point cause no one is willing to do it.
It would be a cool experiment though.

Dorian had it figured out, he used Insulin but never got that bloofy look. Why did he have it figured out and no one else did? And why dont more people go to him as a guru? The man clearly knew what he was doing, If it was me, Id be using the guy that figured it all out himself while winning the championship 6 times. lol. But thats just me, Ive always been partial to someone that can actually prove they know what theyre doing.

Flex Lewis worked with Dorian and look how he turned out. But I dont see him being the next big guru anytime soon.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2011, 07:48:48 AM »
all drugs