Author Topic: NPC USA - GH15's favorite Steve Kuclo will win the USA  (Read 21775 times)

Stavios

Re: gh15 favorite will win the USA
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2011, 09:25:40 AM »
Makes me wonder if one was to take a couple years off of competing, dropped the insulin and worked their ass off using good ole fashion AAS at high doses, tren-, masta-, testa-, equipona-, anadrola- balona, etc could he take that physique and transform it and get rid of that bloofy look? If you drop the insulin will the muscle shrink from within like it blows up from within? And then then build the rock hard muscle ala 90's  BB.
I know its a mute point cause no one is willing to do it.
It would be a cool experiment though.

Dorian had it figured out, he used Insulin but never got that bloofy look. Why did he have it figured out and no one else did? And why dont more people go to him as a guru? The man clearly knew what he was doing, If it was me, Id be using the guy that figured it all out himself while winning the championship 6 times. lol. But thats just me, Ive always been partial to someone that can actually prove they know what theyre doing.

Flex Lewis worked with Dorian and look how he turned out. But I dont see him being the next big guru anytime soon.

yes

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 09:43:24 AM »
yes
Interesting. *strokes chin thoughtfully

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2011, 10:04:22 AM »
dunno, the black guy to his left has good structure.
That is Juan Moral he got 2nd at Nationals last year as a HW. He has a pretty good foundation and will be a pro soon. He is Domincian.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
Makes me wonder if one was to take a couple years off of competing, dropped the insulin and worked their ass off using good ole fashion AAS at high doses, tren-, masta-, testa-, equipona-, anadrola- balona, etc could he take that physique and transform it and get rid of that bloofy look? If you drop the insulin will the muscle shrink from within like it blows up from within? And then then build the rock hard muscle ala 90's  BB.

Dorian had it figured out, he used Insulin but never got that bloofy look. Why did he have it figured out and no one else did? And why dont more people go to him as a guru? The man clearly knew what he was doing, If it was me, Id be using the guy that figured it all out himself while winning the championship 6 times. lol. But thats just me, Ive always been partial to someone that can actually prove they know what theyre doing.

Flex Lewis worked with Dorian and look how he turned out. But I dont see him being the next big guru anytime soon.
dorian was actually a bodybuilder... he was very smart!
also loved what he did! did eat very clean (yet rich) , not like today's guys.. actually trained hard!
actually dieted for a show! and he did have a solid aas foundation before going on the hgh and slin wagon.
and he was very smart! did not need a guru... all the info is available you just need to go and find it! and try it out on yourself what works and what not.... today most bb are very dumb and lazy... and everything needs to be done fast...
dorian started when he was already mid twenties.... built a foundation, got a bit better every year , a bit heavier...
dorian = alpha  8)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 12:09:40 PM »
dorian was actually a bodybuilder... he was very smart!
also loved what he did! did eat very clean (yet rich) , not like today's guys.. actually trained hard!
actually dieted for a show! and he did have a solid aas foundation before going on the hgh and slin wagon.
and he was very smart! did not need a guru... all the info is available you just need to go and find it! and try it out on yourself what works and what not.... today most bb are very dumb and lazy... and everything needs to be done fast...
dorian started when he was already mid twenties.... built a foundation, got a bit better every year , a bit heavier...
dorian = alpha  8)
Indeed meneer, very true..

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 01:51:15 PM »
Indeed meneer, very true..
lol!
thanx... nederlandse gozer... ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 02:02:32 PM »
he will get his pro card but he is at least closer to 7-8 years away from a mr.O win. Think about kai. Also if capriese murray returns its over for e verybody!
years from now kai will look like a mess from all the drugs, think dave palumbo mess, dave looked awesome 96 and went downhill after that. same thing will happen to kai mark my words. he got maybe 3 max 4 years left to have a chanse īto win mr o

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 03:47:34 PM »
dorian built a solid base,so did ronnie,has anyone since ronnie built a base anyone at all.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 03:59:45 PM »
For once I don't agree with our god of hormones at all, Kuclo seems like a really great guy, but better than Jason he is not and certainly no future Mr O.

I still love gh15 though

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 07:15:36 PM »
dorian built a solid base,so did ronnie,has anyone since ronnie built a base anyone at all.
Kai

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »
gh15 doesnt hate kuklo the kid,, he is pro physiqe presenting and thus win pro card,, very simple,, it all depend on what the time demands...he has no choice but to do what he is doing if he want to be first...its the judges who need to do the change,,i actualy like the fella ,, and said all the years he would be profesional ,,both danta and tropopin know this is what i think back then and now,, nothing change only now i think he will br mr o...i always thought he had potential to do well in professinal level,, now i think he will be mr o

the 2 most important things in bodybuild is the drugs response and legitimacy ,,and! consistancy and detemination ,,he has both ,,same for the other fella centerfini...he too has it ,,both of them along with kai philsulina and denis...are the next generation and thats where the top wil be decided,,

and indeed he is VERY HUMBLE fella,,VERY!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »
Lenyn Nunez should place ahead of Tamir

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 09:54:12 PM »
Lenyn Nunez should place ahead of Tamir
He missed his peak. He was flat yesterday. If Lenyn would have been on he would have won.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 10:26:34 PM »
Well it is over and Steve won his class and the overall. He was the best at this show.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2011, 10:34:09 PM »
the little fella who could eh? ,, good ,,now keep danta away from him and life will be good to him in the profesionals,,i have a deep feeling papa joe is happy tonight in his old age...he found the new jason!,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2011, 10:47:59 PM »
gh15 whats up with the IFBB pro Heniz Senior, doesn't he use the same stuff as the others.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2011, 10:49:39 PM »
can someone tell me who the fuck is chiwawi and danta?  read about these fuckers in the bible and I have no idea who they are

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2011, 10:50:52 PM »
GH15 = Teh Oracle. He called out kuclos pro card recieval years in advance.

Probably should still listen to him though.

Chiwawa = shawn ray f4l

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 10:52:43 PM »
can someone tell me who the fuck is chiwawi and danta?  read about these fuckers in the bible and I have no idea who they are
Shawn Ray and Dante(DOGCRAPP)-DC training.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2011, 11:03:35 PM »

You answering your own questions lol
Dorain built foundation like you said "worked their ass off using good ole fashion AAS at high doses, tren-, masta-, testa-, equipona-, anadrola- balona"
and just than he blew up.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2011, 11:11:40 PM »
GH15 = Teh Oracle. He called out kuclos pro card recieval years in advance.

Probably should still listen to him though.

Chiwawa = shawn ray f4l
I think Chiwawa might have the last laugh, as Kuclo is hit or miss when dialing it in---which equals, ANOTHER LOSER PRO....
Pro Ranks suck, the SuperHeavy's is a shit class that is producing subpar pros

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »
gh15 doesnt hate kuklo the kid,, he is pro physiqe presenting and thus win pro card,, very simple,, it all depend on what the time demands...he has no choice but to do what he is doing if he want to be first...its the judges who need to do the change,,i actualy like the fella ,, and said all the years he would be profesional ,,both danta and tropopin know this is what i think back then and now,, nothing change only now i think he will br mr o...i always thought he had potential to do well in professinal level,, now i think he will be mr o

the 2 most important things in bodybuild is the drugs response and legitimacy ,,and! consistancy and detemination ,,he has both ,,same for the other fella centerfini...he too has it ,,both of them along with kai philsulina and denis...are the next generation and thats where the top wil be decided,,

and indeed he is VERY HUMBLE fella,,VERY!

gh15 approved

Everybody read the above post closely. Why? I am going to show you what a total flipflopper is. A simple google search including kuklo as he spells it shows.....

---------------------------
gh15:

kuklo with otu gh = 176 lb on stage not even a lb over,,very average fella,,VERY,,he is ALL GH same as tropopin ALL GH AND SLIN
220 on aas on stage lolkuklo? you out of your mind,,even arnold never made it 220on stage proportionally to height since arnold had 2 inches on him that is 15 lb so arnold was 215 or so on stage proportionaly to heights and kuklo is in the less genetic gifted comparing to arnold if there is a line of genetic gifted arnold and ron are top 2 and kuklo is somewhere at the mid to buttom of the pack

----------------------------

gh15:

he is not even remotely close to ron colman ,,even that failed bodybuild tropopin is stronger than kukelo the kid,,i told you it is 2003 the year of the bodybuild type of physiqe,,it comes and go ,,yes in this generation he will get pro card but no he will not be anything to write home about,,EVER!
gh15 approved
--------------------------

Title: Re: Steve Kuclo pwning Ronnie!
Post by: gh15 on May 26, 2011, 03:26:45 PM

no its actualy good lift,,there is one problem though,,look at his shape,,absolitly horrid,,large waist ,,bloated as all hell,,and just not holding enough lean muscle where it counts,,
and

they compare some no one drug addict that done hormones from age 17 to greatest bodybuold to grace planet earth lol ,,i swear this cult is losing its mind ,,seriously ,,dont you see kukelo doesnt have the build?? are you blind ,,he is strong ,,strong bodybuild never do well unless they are mutatition,,,kukelo is not mutation he is pretty much maxed ,,he will end up somewhere as pro tier 2 if he get pro card,,in today generation nothingness maybe top of tier 2 but he will have problems because he has very drugged up look

Here are some true facts for you GH15

1) Here is what Steve Kuclo looked like at 21-22 years old with Justin Harris at 260 pounds (seen many other 21 year olds that look like that? No you dont)...thats the base Justin Harris made and the base of what you see here 4 years later winning a pro card. Keep him away from Troponin? HE WOULDNT IN THIS POSITION WITHOUT HIM!

2) Pros have huge ego's....and no pro would ever ever ever hide behind a gimmick account on a message board for 6 years....in situations where he got called out left and right and wouldnt/couldnt even put a pic up of his gigantic arm or shredded legs or his physique with the head cut off to prove everyone wrong.....(but we both know you cannot do that can you?.....you would be ruined and this gimmick and all the work youve put in that you tried to keep for so long would get destroyed.....).....I shouldnt say "you" as its a multiple member gimmick account but whatever.

3) Did musclemayhem screw you up that bad? You are still talking about threads and people that were on that board....years later. Troponin? Has he posted anywhere in 3 years? He is going to school for advanced mathematics! He is totally out of the sport, years removed....yet you still mention him constantly. Myself? I post very rarely now on any boards....Nasser? I met Nasser once I think back in 1995...dont know the guy from Adam....DJ? never met or seen Dennis James.....yet you have mentioned me what 500 times over the last few years? It sure aint those two. So since I used to post on Mayhem years ago and thats the only place the Kuclo, Troponin, DC connection came from.....its pretty easy to see that one or more of the screen name users of gh15 is a disgruntled Musclemayhem guy. See you might fool the young guys over here with your parroting of information you get from reading steroid boards....but the older guys who have been around...can tell the deal. Here is a wakeup....bodybuilding is a visual endeavor much like a beauty pageant....now if some lady on a beauty pageant board told everyone that she was a former Miss Universe, she knows all the beauty secrets, every beauty pageant winner gets liposuction, lip inj's, ass and breast implants and every one uses clen t3 and DNP.......YET SHE CANNOT REVEAL HERSELF TO PROVE THAT SHE ACTUALLY WAS MISS UNIVERSE, just trust what she says....what would you think about all the gullible 18 to 20 somethings that followed her around like puppy dogs when she might actually just be some disgruntled old 54 year old 17th place finisher atf the Miss Jelly Donut beauty pageant?

yea me too.....

Whats that about Kuclo again? No.....You have been ripping him for years....dont flipflop and jump on the bandwagon.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2011, 01:06:58 AM »
Why do you call yourself Doggcrap ? ???

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2011, 01:09:05 AM »
Why do you call yourself Doggcrap ? ???

I was thinking the same thing lol