Author Topic: NPC USA - GH15's favorite Steve Kuclo will win the USA  (Read 21814 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 favorite will win the USA
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2011, 01:16:06 AM »
I think this does confirm though that gh15 is obviously multiple people

maybe he's t1000 from terminator 2

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2011, 01:57:55 AM »
Everybody read the above post closely. Why? I am going to show you what a total flipflopper is. A simple google search including kuklo as he spells it shows.....

---------------------------
gh15:

kuklo with otu gh = 176 lb on stage not even a lb over,,very average fella,,VERY,,he is ALL GH same as tropopin ALL GH AND SLIN
220 on aas on stage lolkuklo? you out of your mind,,even arnold never made it 220on stage proportionally to height since arnold had 2 inches on him that is 15 lb so arnold was 215 or so on stage proportionaly to heights and kuklo is in the less genetic gifted comparing to arnold if there is a line of genetic gifted arnold and ron are top 2 and kuklo is somewhere at the mid to buttom of the pack

----------------------------

gh15:

he is not even remotely close to ron colman ,,even that failed bodybuild tropopin is stronger than kukelo the kid,,i told you it is 2003 the year of the bodybuild type of physiqe,,it comes and go ,,yes in this generation he will get pro card but no he will not be anything to write home about,,EVER!
gh15 approved
--------------------------

Title: Re: Steve Kuclo pwning Ronnie!
Post by: gh15 on May 26, 2011, 03:26:45 PM

no its actualy good lift,,there is one problem though,,look at his shape,,absolitly horrid,,large waist ,,bloated as all hell,,and just not holding enough lean muscle where it counts,,
and

they compare some no one drug addict that done hormones from age 17 to greatest bodybuold to grace planet earth lol ,,i swear this cult is losing its mind ,,seriously ,,dont you see kukelo doesnt have the build?? are you blind ,,he is strong ,,strong bodybuild never do well unless they are mutatition,,,kukelo is not mutation he is pretty much maxed ,,he will end up somewhere as pro tier 2 if he get pro card,,in today generation nothingness maybe top of tier 2 but he will have problems because he has very drugged up look

Here are some true facts for you GH15

1) Here is what Steve Kuclo looked like at 21-22 years old with Justin Harris at 260 pounds (seen many other 21 year olds that look like that? No you dont)...thats the base Justin Harris made and the base of what you see here 4 years later winning a pro card. Keep him away from Troponin? HE WOULDNT IN THIS POSITION WITHOUT HIM!

2) Pros have huge ego's....and no pro would ever ever ever hide behind a gimmick account on a message board for 6 years....in situations where he got called out left and right and wouldnt/couldnt even put a pic up of his gigantic arm or shredded legs or his physique with the head cut off to prove everyone wrong.....(but we both know you cannot do that can you?.....you would be ruined and this gimmick and all the work youve put in that you tried to keep for so long would get destroyed.....).....I shouldnt say "you" as its a multiple member gimmick account but whatever.

3) Did musclemayhem screw you up that bad? You are still talking about threads and people that were on that board....years later. Troponin? Has he posted anywhere in 3 years? He is going to school for advanced mathematics! He is totally out of the sport, years removed....yet you still mention him constantly. Myself? I post very rarely now on any boards....Nasser? I met Nasser once I think back in 1995...dont know the guy from Adam....DJ? never met or seen Dennis James.....yet you have mentioned me what 500 times over the last few years? It sure aint those two. So since I used to post on Mayhem years ago and thats the only place the Kuclo, Troponin, DC connection came from.....its pretty easy to see that one or more of the screen name users of gh15 is a disgruntled Musclemayhem guy. See you might fool the young guys over here with your parroting of information you get from reading steroid boards....but the older guys who have been around...can tell the deal. Here is a wakeup....bodybuilding is a visual endeavor much like a beauty pageant....now if some lady on a beauty pageant board told everyone that she was a former Miss Universe, she knows all the beauty secrets, every beauty pageant winner gets liposuction, lip inj's, ass and breast implants and every one uses clen t3 and DNP.......YET SHE CANNOT REVEAL HERSELF TO PROVE THAT SHE ACTUALLY WAS MISS UNIVERSE, just trust what she says....what would you think about all the gullible 18 to 20 somethings that followed her around like puppy dogs when she might actually just be some disgruntled old 54 year old 17th place finisher atf the Miss Jelly Donut beauty pageant?

yea me too.....

Whats that about Kuclo again? No.....You have been ripping him for years....dont flipflop and jump on the bandwagon.

listen retard ,, dont show your fucking face here,, EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITEN ABOVE WAS WRITEN BY ONE SINGLE FELLA IT IS GH15 IT IS ME! WHILE YOU USED THE KID I GAVE CRITIQE! STOP BALONIE FELLAS ALL OVER THE BOARDINGS ,, STOT LIEING,,

EVERYTHING I SAY I STAND BY INCLUDING THE ABOVE

I SAID MULTIPLES TIMES HE WILL GET PROFESIONAL CARD WHEN YOUR SORRY ASS DIDNT BELIVEE IT ,, I SAID IT MULTIPLE TIMES,, I ALSO SAID I DO NOT LIKE HIS BUILD NOT DO I LIKE HIS CHANCES AT A TOP BRO BACK THEN! ! ! TIME HAVE CHANGED SINCE 2005.... THE BODYBUILD CULT BECAME VERY LOW IN ITS LEVEL,, AND HIS LEVEL WIL BE ENOUGH FOR MR O TITLE IN 5 YEARS AS I SAY IT NOW! I STIL THINK HE IS TOP TIER 2 WHEN I SAID IT AND EVEN NOW COMPARING TO THE 90S HE IS TIER 2....

NOTHING I SAY IS WRONG ,, THE KID KNOWS IT ,, HE KNOWS IT BECUASE I SAY IT AS I THINK I DONT BALONIE AROUND,, THE DIFF IS WHILE YOU SIT AND BALONIE AROUND AND LIE LIE LIE...THE KID LISTENED TO WHAT I SAID AND KEPT LOW PROFILE....BECAME MORE SERIOUS ABOUT THE DRUG INTAKE...AND JUMPED UP A LEVEL....IF IT WAS UP TO YOUR LIES..HW WOULD STILL BE STUCK DOING THE DANTA EXERCISES SPECIAL ROUTINES... GIVE IT A BREAK YOU CANT WIN AGAINST GH15 ...ONLY THING THAT CAN HAPPEN IS YOUR BUSINESS CAN LOSE! ,,

YOU JUMP EVERY NOW AND THEN TRY TO DISCREDIT GOD...YOU FAIL EVERY TIME,, AGAIN ! I AM ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL ALL THOSE YEARS,, ONE PROFESIONAL BODYBUILDER THAT EVERY ONE KNOW AND LOVE....MY PUPILS COME TO ME TELLING ME THAT YOU BLAME GH15 FOR BEING MANY PEOPLE AND THIS AND THAT AND YOU HEARD THIS AND THAT AND HENZ SENIOR..AND BALONIE..IF I LOOKED LIKE HENZ SENIOR I WOULD BE JUMPING FROM THE 3RD FLOOR..YOU NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH OR SHUT UP!,,

NOT ONLY THAT YOU ARE MISLEADING...BUT YOU ALSO STRAIGHT OUT LIE!,,

AGAIN LOOK AT MY PREDICTION ,,THERE IS A REASON EVERYONE TALK ABOUT IT...IT IS BECAUSE IT WAS NAILED TO THE FUCKING DATE THE YEAR THE DATE JUST THE COMPETITION IS MISSING,,

AND HE DID IT BECAUSE HE BECAME SERIOUS WHERE HE NEEDED TO BE...

MY PUPILS DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO HIS WIFE SAYING SHE ATE ICECREAM AND BECAME LEAN ...SHE DONT NEED TO GIV EINFORMATION LIKE THAT AND BE SCARED ,, IT NEEDS TO BE AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE THAT THE REALITY OF BODYBUILD 2011 IS MAINLY HORMONES AND LOTS OF THEM,,

NOW! I WOULD NEVER JUMP ON ANY WAGON ,, THE NPC INTEREST ME LIKE THE LOVE HANDLES YOU GOT EACH SIDE OF YOUR WAIST...THEY DONT...THE NPC IS A STEP TO GET INTO THE IFBB AND WHEN YOU GOT TO THE IFBB YOU DEAL WITH ME AND MY CRITIQ,, THE KID KNOW I OKED HIM LONG AGO,, MY CRITIQE IS ABOLIT PROFESIONAL,, IM HARSH FELLA AND IM VERY COLD IN MY CRITIQE BUT I ALSO SHOW WARM SIDE MANY TIMES,,

YOU DONT COME HERE AND TELL BALONIE BECAUSE THE KID HIMSELF KNOWS THE TRUTH! LIKE ANYONE ELSE...WHILE YOU TRY TO MAKE A BUCK OUT OF HIM PROBABLY ...I SIT AND CONTINUE HELP UP AND COMERS...WITH OUT CHARGING MONEY,,

GO BACK TO SELL SPECIAL FED COW PROTIEN INSTED OF BALONIE YOUR WAY AROUND THE BODYBUILD CULT,,\

DISMISSED

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2011, 01:58:47 AM »
tren keeping you up late huh gh15

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2011, 02:19:29 AM »
Great frame but very bloofy, rubbery condom physique.  :D

agreed

he also has the shallowest abs ever ... slin  ;)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2011, 02:23:42 AM »
lol remember how dante definitely knows who gh15 is?

"no pro would hide behind a gimmick, their ego wouldn't allow it!"

"i, dante, on the other hand, know exactly who gh15 is, but won't tell anyone because..."

::) x 100

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2011, 02:43:02 AM »
Everybody read the above post closely. Why? I am going to show you what a total flipflopper is. A simple google search including kuklo as he spells it shows.....

---------------------------
gh15:

kuklo with otu gh = 176 lb on stage not even a lb over,,very average fella,,VERY,,he is ALL GH same as tropopin ALL GH AND SLIN
220 on aas on stage lolkuklo? you out of your mind,,even arnold never made it 220on stage proportionally to height since arnold had 2 inches on him that is 15 lb so arnold was 215 or so on stage proportionaly to heights and kuklo is in the less genetic gifted comparing to arnold if there is a line of genetic gifted arnold and ron are top 2 and kuklo is somewhere at the mid to buttom of the pack

----------------------------

gh15:

he is not even remotely close to ron colman ,,even that failed bodybuild tropopin is stronger than kukelo the kid,,i told you it is 2003 the year of the bodybuild type of physiqe,,it comes and go ,,yes in this generation he will get pro card but no he will not be anything to write home about,,EVER!
gh15 approved
--------------------------

Title: Re: Steve Kuclo pwning Ronnie!
Post by: gh15 on May 26, 2011, 03:26:45 PM

no its actualy good lift,,there is one problem though,,look at his shape,,absolitly horrid,,large waist ,,bloated as all hell,,and just not holding enough lean muscle where it counts,,
and

they compare some no one drug addict that done hormones from age 17 to greatest bodybuold to grace planet earth lol ,,i swear this cult is losing its mind ,,seriously ,,dont you see kukelo doesnt have the build?? are you blind ,,he is strong ,,strong bodybuild never do well unless they are mutatition,,,kukelo is not mutation he is pretty much maxed ,,he will end up somewhere as pro tier 2 if he get pro card,,in today generation nothingness maybe top of tier 2 but he will have problems because he has very drugged up look

Here are some true facts for you GH15

1) Here is what Steve Kuclo looked like at 21-22 years old with Justin Harris at 260 pounds (seen many other 21 year olds that look like that? No you dont)...thats the base Justin Harris made and the base of what you see here 4 years later winning a pro card. Keep him away from Troponin? HE WOULDNT IN THIS POSITION WITHOUT HIM!

2) Pros have huge ego's....and no pro would ever ever ever hide behind a gimmick account on a message board for 6 years....in situations where he got called out left and right and wouldnt/couldnt even put a pic up of his gigantic arm or shredded legs or his physique with the head cut off to prove everyone wrong.....(but we both know you cannot do that can you?.....you would be ruined and this gimmick and all the work youve put in that you tried to keep for so long would get destroyed.....).....I shouldnt say "you" as its a multiple member gimmick account but whatever.

3) Did musclemayhem screw you up that bad? You are still talking about threads and people that were on that board....years later. Troponin? Has he posted anywhere in 3 years? He is going to school for advanced mathematics! He is totally out of the sport, years removed....yet you still mention him constantly. Myself? I post very rarely now on any boards....Nasser? I met Nasser once I think back in 1995...dont know the guy from Adam....DJ? never met or seen Dennis James.....yet you have mentioned me what 500 times over the last few years? It sure aint those two. So since I used to post on Mayhem years ago and thats the only place the Kuclo, Troponin, DC connection came from.....its pretty easy to see that one or more of the screen name users of gh15 is a disgruntled Musclemayhem guy. See you might fool the young guys over here with your parroting of information you get from reading steroid boards....but the older guys who have been around...can tell the deal. Here is a wakeup....bodybuilding is a visual endeavor much like a beauty pageant....now if some lady on a beauty pageant board told everyone that she was a former Miss Universe, she knows all the beauty secrets, every beauty pageant winner gets liposuction, lip inj's, ass and breast implants and every one uses clen t3 and DNP.......YET SHE CANNOT REVEAL HERSELF TO PROVE THAT SHE ACTUALLY WAS MISS UNIVERSE, just trust what she says....what would you think about all the gullible 18 to 20 somethings that followed her around like puppy dogs when she might actually just be some disgruntled old 54 year old 17th place finisher atf the Miss Jelly Donut beauty pageant?

yea me too.....

Whats that about Kuclo again? No.....You have been ripping him for years....dont flipflop and jump on the bandwagon.

DC IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY GH15 IS A FUGAZI AND A FRONTRUNNER! GOOD CHANCE GH15 IS JUST A GIMMICK ID SAY SPECIAL ED AND THAT OTHER FUCK FROM CHICAGO. I JUST DONT SEE A PRO SITTING ON GETBIG ALL DAY LIKE GH15 DOES. IF ITS NASSER HE REALLY WENT DOWN HILL! IF IT IS A PRO ITS DEF NASSER CAMELTOE EL SONBATY. I WOULD AVOID HIS ADVICE LIKE ID AVOID WILL GRANT AND HIS MIDGET HUSBAND. TRUTH IS DC NAILED IT WITH THIS POST AND UPSET MANY GH15 LITTLE BOY FOLLOWERS! GH15 IS JUST SOME BORED CREEP WHO SITS AT HIS COMPUTER WITH A COPY OF ANABOLICS 2011. HE IS A NOBODY. DC IS RIGHT NOT EVEN A PICTURE OF HIS LEGS OR CALFS OR DRUG STASH EVEN EMPTY VIALS WOULD BE OK. THE MAN IS A FAKE(FUGAZI) PEOPLE ON GETBIG ARE WAY TO EASY TO FOOL.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2011, 02:44:26 AM »

DC IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY GH15 IS A FUGAZI AND A FRONTRUNNER! GOOD CHANCE GH15 IS JUST A GIMMICK ID SAY SPECIAL ED AND THAT OTHER FUCK FROM CHICAGO. I JUST DONT SEE A PRO SITTING ON GETBIG ALL DAY LIKE GH15 DOES. IF ITS NASSER HE REALLY WENT DOWN HILL! IF IT IS A PRO ITS DEF NASSER CAMELTOE EL SONBATY. I WOULD AVOID HIS ADVICE LIKE ID AVOID WILL GRANT AND HIS MIDGET HUSBAND. TRUTH IS DC NAILED IT WITH THIS POST AND UPSET MANY GH15 LITTLE BOY FOLLOWERS! GH15 IS JUST SOME BORED CREEP WHO SITS AT HIS COMPUTER WITH A COPY OF ANABOLICS 2011. HE IS A NOBODY. DC IS RIGHT NOT EVEN A PICTURE OF HIS LEGS OR CALFS OR DRUG STASH EVEN EMPTY VIALS WOULD BE OK. THE MAN IS A FAKE(FUGAZI) PEOPLE ON GETBIG ARE WAY TO EASY TO FOOL.

white widow, get off his nuts already lol, cunthole douchebag

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2011, 02:47:52 AM »
pupils of the world,, when you wake up in your mornings wherever you are,, you should understand whats going on here,,

this is important to explain!

kuklo the kid won indeed a pro card,, he won it because he was the best,, i gave prediciton 5 years ago to the date and it was fulfilled to the date!,, but! this is the most important thing to understand ,, my critiqe of his physiqe is still same old! he is the best out of THE WORST generation of bodybuild we had,, this is veryu important to understand that when i say he wil be mr o it is becaue the rest are worse!  not because he hold amazing physiqe,, he won because he had what needed in this time and age...not phenominal anything and def too much insulina...but! he had to do what he had to do ,,

now take a good look in what im about to display here,, this is the fellas who WON PRO CARD! THAT HE COMPETED AGAISNT! sevaste back look better than this shit! do you understand what im telling you here? you have amatuers that dont even juice...that their back is better! and its not only back it is all the physiqe,, back is where i like to give exmaples because it is the easiest way to see when a bodybuild is all hormones....

so i will leave you with this for something to think about....

the next fella here down this wonderful speling mistakes im making right now...this fella is right now  PROFESIONAL BODYBUILDER,, LIKE ME AND CHIWAWI ,, LIKE KEVIN AND DORIAN ...HE IS PRO!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2011, 02:49:43 AM »

and you have a very good chance to end up like the big mouth moderators from a famous boarding....that stopped from existing...due to many request,, USE YOUR HEAD FOOL ,, you dont want to get in my plate! its a promise

i fulfill my promises wether now or in a year they are always fulfilled ,, take a note!  you know the names...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2011, 02:54:21 AM »
funny how in a matter of 2 week i give you a serious of god like phenomenons and its going unnoticed by whomever need to be noticed,, the move was for the fellas like mike arneld to notice,, i made specific moves for everyone to see....my pupils noticed,, the blind will stay blind though,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2011, 02:57:21 AM »
megadosing on slin combined with shittier and shittier genetics resulted in less and less separation and poor cuts

generation condom filled with water bodybuilders is here to stay

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2011, 03:01:52 AM »
Hey dogggcapp, whether gh15 is Nasser, DJ, goodrum or Ron, it matters not, his advice works
And whitewidow, Derek you are a whore
You whore yourself out to gay men
Was it loss or spunk on ur posing trunks in the pic where the queers were rubbing u?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2011, 03:02:18 AM »
this is very true,, but with every bad news there is also good news,, and that mean you too fellas can become profesionals if you realy want it bad enouhg,, notice the most important thing is to get your amrs to 19 inches...you get to 18 inch conditioned and then add 1 inch with seo of specific kind that it easy to find if you look well and its LEGAL :) so when you have 19 inch arms...and it is condition to some degree ...really all you need is to have half ass back actualy no back ...putnem has no back ,, you need to have decent chest,, if you have phenominal chest it is even better....and really abs dont matter you can have them all washed up ....vaccum means shit ,, you cant you are too heavy way too heavy for vaccums...and ofcourse...legs just need to be ok from the front.. the hams umm you can have ok hams...

really friends,, today is not hard to turn profesional if you have decnet symetry and condition ,, this is thegood thing for you ,, the bad thing is...thre level is shit,, do you see any fibers on the xmas tree anywhere? do you see fibers anywhere on the mid lower back? this is absolitly horrid ,, the muscles are not even developed enough,, really and he is a pro bodybuilder as of last night,, he is pro! bodybuilder!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2011, 03:05:56 AM »
and last thing,, to be truly honest,, i dont even see xmas tree on the new pro card holder,, i do not see xmas tree,, this is like taking picture in the kitchen when you are 8% bodyfat in your local town and put some fake tan on and have some gym rat steroid usage of few years and ready to do local competition,, at national level this kind of back?? i dont understand this but! you judge what you get infront of your eyes...and this is what the judges get....they cant change the competitors...they judge what they get,,

INSULINA RUINED BODYBUILDING!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2011, 03:07:00 AM »
There's a guy in my gym, 8weeks out from a show and his back is in better condition than the four superheavyweughts at this npc show

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2011, 03:11:53 AM »
the picture i put ....is not super heavy ,, IT IS THE HEAVY WEIGHT WINNER! he turned profesional lol,, this back turned profesional,, chris cook was the best bodybuild in the world next to him ,, and chris cook was SHIT bodybuild that s tarted this condom like mid2000s balonie ,, and even he looked million time better,, look at this back ,, im asking you here anyone ,,is this the back of a pro bodybuilder? is this the back of a state show winner? it is back of i dont know...back of amatuer bodybuild offseason maybe ,, but it lack development so even that i cant give it ,, its a bck of a fella in gym that wanna do his first competition and need to dial in last 4 weeks...this is back of low level amatuer! ! !

this is that delarosa fella lol he won profesional card,, just weight 220 on scale ,,,havbe some thickness,, doesnt matter what you look like lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2011, 03:19:58 AM »
Back in the day the winners were much much better

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2011, 03:21:06 AM »
Back in the day the winners were much much better

you posting this because u thing gh15 is dj lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2011, 03:24:12 AM »
you posting this because u thing gh15 is dj lol
I am posting it to show what a bb should look like

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2011, 03:25:31 AM »
I am posting it to show what a bb should look like

hmm, what a coincidence then, yes in this pic, this is what u should look like

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2011, 03:26:17 AM »
forget about this level,, im talkin about even 1 level under...that delroza do not present a level that desetve profesional card!,, he is i dont know,, insulina blinded him or something,, he doesnt know his body ,, i dont know he is dependent on gurus maybe ...god knows what,, but! it is very very strange to witness this,,

bobbid chick was TORTURED for so many years to get pro card,, did you see how he looked when he won pro card? he wipe the floor with all of this fellas and leave nothing else to wipe ,, and even at his first runs he looked better than them,, he looked couple levels above,,

im tellin you mega use of insulin ruined bodybuilding,, period

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2011, 03:32:27 AM »
forget about this level,, im talkin about even 1 level under...that delroza do not present a level that desetve profesional card!,, he is i dont know,, insulina blinded him or something,, he doesnt know his body ,, i dont know he is dependent on gurus maybe ...god knows what,, but! it is very very strange to witness this,,

bobbid chick was TORTURED for so many years to get pro card,, did you see how he looked when he won pro card? he wipe the floor with all of this fellas and leave nothing else to wipe ,, and even at his first runs he looked better than them,, he looked couple levels above,,

im tellin you mega use of insulin ruined bodybuilding,, period

gh15 approved

why didn't he win then?  shitty judging criteria as usual?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2011, 03:35:29 AM »
why didnt he win? becausd the compeititon was hell ,, HELL ,, ask him ,, it was hell ,, every bodybuilder was so good you wanted to hide under the ground if you were not in tip top shape... you thought you were the best you were superb then you came to prejudgin and you saw you were not lol it happens when you got high level field,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2011, 03:41:49 AM »
and you have a very good chance to end up like the big mouth moderators from a famous boarding....that stopped from existing...due to many request,, USE YOUR HEAD FOOL ,, you dont want to get in my plate! its a promise

i fulfill my promises wether now or in a year they are always fulfilled ,, take a note!  you know the names...

gh15 approved

fUCK YOU. IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT SSB GORAN GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. I LOVED THE MEMBERS AT SSB BUT I HATED GORAN! AS FOR GETBIG STEROID MODERATORS THERE ALL MY HOMEBOYS.  YOU HAVE NO POWER OR AUTHORITY. YOUR JUST A SMALL FISH IN A BIG POND! ID WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. I KNOW YOU ARE A RAT AND WORK WITH THE DEA YOU ADMITTED THAT. BUT WATCH WHO YOU THREATEN YOUR CAMEL WILL END UP DEAD IN YOUR BED!

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2011, 03:43:10 AM »
fUCK YOU. IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT SSB GORAN GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. I LOVED THE MEMBERS AT SSB BUT I HATED GORAN! AS FOR GETBIG STEROID MODERATORS THERE ALL MY HOMEBOYS.  YOU HAVE NO POWER OR AUTHORITY. YOUR JUST A SMALL FISH IN A BIG POND! ID WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. I KNOW YOU ARE A RAT AND WORK WITH THE DEA YOU ADMITTED THAT. BUT WATCH WHO YOU THREATEN YOUR CAMEL WILL END UP DEAD IN YOUR BED!

what did i tell you about the caps you fuckin asshole piece of shit cunthole