Author Topic: In this topic: we all talk like gh15  (Read 13092 times)

Swlabr

In this topic: we all talk like gh15
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:34:41 AM »
,, no good writen balonie in this tread,,, only write like gh15 god of hormones fella,, good luckk,,,,

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: In this topic: we all talk like gh15
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 06:02:51 AM »
 eat chikn and brokli
time under tension

dustin

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 06:07:32 AM »
titona

madg

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 06:10:23 AM »
the reason kuclo the kid can walk 250 260 is,,,,,,is,,,,,all together pupils HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES as in legit hgh in proper dose ,,,,ofc insulina there too

gh15 approved

;D ;D ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 06:11:14 AM »

Swlabr

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 06:13:09 AM »

typical americana whore,, of course i would fuck it im not a homo lol,, but this is the kinda girl you kick out of bed imediatly after you destroy thdat ass with your cock lol,, if has nice titonas too and pretty face this is good fuck,,, not for relashionship though,,,

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 06:18:50 AM »
love to lick her asshole clean though

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 06:42:28 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 06:52:44 AM »
I am pro but i use ugl gear and chinese HGh not many pros do this but I do. becaue I am top bro you look at dennis you see nordic GH, you look at jason you see strango EQ( ALL I SAW WAS A HUGE FUCKING ABCESS ON HIS LEFT ARM) these are toip hall of fame source  they are on government watch list but no worrys if you get in trouble i will make call and get you out as DEA owe me many favor.
kigtropin best gh ever come out of china best gh ever come out in 11 years pharm grade better than humatrope but I have not tried it I go on what elf say within 24 hrs. people hurry dog need help I am a millionare with castles all over world but you guys should paay I wont throw one penny down on this dog it is your gys resposibility I give you free gear advice but will not be your guru. I cant take picture od pro card my camera broken .if you want be pro 2o IU HGh and trenbolona daily 100mgED. along with every other AAS lots of EQ lots of test prop. just buffet it up. i make you pro like I did kuclo dante had nothing to do with steve go pro . he was about to quit and i tell steve keep bodybuilding just up dose. you will die whne you 50 but you will be pro,. and thast what matter, pro make so much money how could you quite. victor martinez is onky here because homeland security owe me favor , for what i forget but they owe me I make call., dog is sick you guys pay the moneyh every elf and cult folowerr what is 100$ dogg needs surgery I will not pay a penny but you guys this is your responsibility its the holidays have a heart all my money ir=s tied up in kigtropin and I really dont have much income. I have not sold a pair of posing trunks in months! help doigg and I gib=ve u hormone tip for whole Year No Balonie but I refuse to be your guru! I make turn your kidneys and liver to shit so fast your eyes will be yellow shade for months no worrys about hypertension my BP is 119 over 79 when I am on tren and other cutting drugs-LOL.just kidding don't get mad. just breaking your balls.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 07:45:03 AM »
this fella,, this whitwindows fella he make evn less since tan gh15,, this is typical americano bloof mouth punk who look gym rat take fake gear labeld pharm whin not farm,, WHATSOEVER,, he ,, he think he fool getbig but this THUNDERDOME this where truth occur,, go back take and sell narcotics whitewindownsyndrome,,

gh15 approved

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 07:47:01 AM »
d

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 07:56:23 AM »
typical americana whore,, of course i would fuck it im not a homo lol,, but this is the kinda girl you kick out of bed imediatly after you destroy thdat ass with your cock lol,, if has nice titonas too and pretty face this is good fuck,,, not for relashionship though,,,

best gh15 impersonation so far

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 08:06:03 AM »
d

look what a joke jay cutler actually is, he is not even a huge bodybuilder, gh is right , just a man with very average genetics.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 08:06:40 AM »
this fella,, this whitwindows fella he make evn less since tan gh15,, this is typical americano bloof mouth punk who look gym rat take fake gear labeld pharm whin not farm,, WHATSOEVER,, he ,, he think he fool getbig but this THUNDERDOME this where truth occur,, go back take and sell narcotics whitewindownsyndrome,,

gh15 approved

i like this one  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 08:07:56 AM »
,, no good writen balonie in this tread,,, only write like gh15 god of hormones fella,, good luckk,,,,

i think it would be better if we talk about how to inject properly and how to get the nasty red sores off your ass.

Swlabr

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 08:11:03 AM »
d

see what i talk about these all damn years pupils,, anoyne! can be pro,, if got legit hormones in blood on consistent basis,, just look at jason next to this fella i dont know his name,, both average genetic swimming SWIMMING! in hormones,, vials upon vials of legit kigtropina they go trough in a day,,

wen the go off,,, and by of i mean reduce from 36 iu to 20 iu lol,, they shrink down to baloniess,, this is the power of hormones friends,, the name of the game is hormonas in your blood 24/7 7 days/week 52weeks/year for many years! no balonie danta crapp training programme wil get you there,, no balonie cclean diet will get you there my friend,,

the all damn game is about hormones,, the sooner you learn it the better,, kuclo the kid learned eventually,, look where he is,, top pro in few years,, will be mr o

/bible index

gh15 approved

Swlabr

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 08:12:34 AM »
i think it would be better if we talk about how to inject properly and how to get the nasty red sores off your ass.

i dont have time for some infantile trainer gimicking around before god,, i like stimulation but you cannot stimulate god of hormones,,,

dismissed,,

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 08:12:43 AM »
Holly shit!!

typicial americana fuck,,, but this! good fuck,,, not dead fish... verry good fuck,, like eastern europe girl

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 08:13:15 AM »
typicial americana fuck,,, but this! good fuck,,, not dead fish... verry good fuck,, like eastern europe girl

hahaha i really thought gh was responding.

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 08:14:07 AM »
see what i talk about these all damn years pupils,, anoyne! can be pro,, if got legit hormones in blood on consistent basis,, just look at jason next to this fella i dont know his name,, both average genetic swimming SWIMMING! in hormones,, vials upon vials of legit kigtropina they go trough in a day,,

wen the go off,,, and by of i mean reduce from 36 iu to 20 iu lol,, they shrink down to baloniess,, this is the power of hormones friends,, the name of the game is hormonas in your blood 24/7 7 days/week 52weeks/year for many years! no balonie danta crapp training programme wil get you there,, no balonie cclean diet will get you there my friend,,

the all damn game is about hormones,, the sooner you learn it the better,, kuclo the kid learned eventually,, look where he is,, top pro in few years,, will be mr o

/bible index

gh15 approved

damn this1 is verry good

Swlabr

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2011, 08:14:33 AM »
I am pro but i use ugl gear and chinese HGh not many pros do this but I do. becaue I am top bro you look at dennis you see nordic GH, you look at jason you see strango EQ( ALL I SAW WAS A HUGE FUCKING ABCESS ON HIS LEFT ARM) these are toip hall of fame source  they are on government watch list but no worrys if you get in trouble i will make call and get you out as DEA owe me many favor.
kigtropin best gh ever come out of china best gh ever come out in 11 years pharm grade better than humatrope but I have not tried it I go on what elf say within 24 hrs. people hurry dog need help I am a millionare with castles all over world but you guys should paay I wont throw one penny down on this dog it is your gys resposibility I give you free gear advice but will not be your guru. I cant take picture od pro card my camera broken .if you want be pro 2o IU HGh and trenbolona daily 100mgED. along with every other AAS lots of EQ lots of test prop. just buffet it up. i make you pro like I did kuclo dante had nothing to do with steve go pro . he was about to quit and i tell steve keep bodybuilding just up dose. you will die whne you 50 but you will be pro,. and thast what matter, pro make so much money how could you quite. victor martinez is onky here because homeland security owe me favor , for what i forget but they owe me I make call., dog is sick you guys pay the moneyh every elf and cult folowerr what is 100$ dogg needs surgery I will not pay a penny but you guys this is your responsibility its the holidays have a heart all my money ir=s tied up in kigtropin and I really dont have much income. I have not sold a pair of posing trunks in months! help doigg and I gib=ve u hormone tip for whole Year! I make turn your kidneys and liver to shit so fast your eyes will be yellow shade for months no worrys about hypertension my BP is 119 over 79 when I am on tren and other cutting drugs-LOL.just kidding don't get mad. just breaking your balls.

whitewidow fella lol what time is it,,, why dont you go to bed,, youre one crazy fella lol,, but i like you you provide good stimulation,,, you love bodybuild and you got a good heart,, that is all that matters,,,

youre still on the list, though,,, and you WILL get raped,, prepare angus acordingly,,,

newmom

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 08:14:36 AM »
LMAO

great posts

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 08:16:13 AM »
Girls and sons,,, who have not been loved by their fathers,,,,, seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally,,,,,,Fathers either left them alone,,,,,, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them,,,,,,Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life ,,,,

They are extremistic in everything they do,,,,, always looking exageratly for attention,,, and have troubles adapting to society's rules,,,because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy ,,

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence ,,,often sons without a father figure ,,,, try to compensate by lifting weights,,,, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world ,,,,

They re insecure because they re girly,,, childish,,,, feminine having been raised by a single mom ,,,, They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men,,,, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there ,,,, Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are,,,, how they grew up being raised by a single mom,,, They re no as manly as other men whatever they do ,,, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance,,,, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc),,

They are often the ones that,,,, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity ,,,, but being natural not being "enough",,, they still feel "too small",,, insecure,,,, amongst other males,,,

The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs,,,

gh15 approved

Swlabr

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 08:16:29 AM »
LMAO

great posts

titonas or dismissed,,

lol

gh15 approved

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 08:16:45 AM »

Now this here fella next to jason is all about BALONIE! eat balonie think like balonie suck balonis for money and spends it all on BALONIE GEAR,,  all bunk from start to finsih,, Generation nothingness at its finest,,

inregards to his fatlevel no need to PM me! lol i tell you now,, do you know how many PM me asking about what is this fella and that fellas percent?? can't go through them all no time..

This jason wanabe right here is in reality 5-7 percent... YES! he holds some water but no fat no fat,, pay close attention freinds I keep telling you,, this fella is sitting at 6 or 7 period,, maybe hes 8 but then im talking at the ABSOLIT MAX! ofcourse i would need pictuers form front to back to give EXACT measuerment but here he sits no more than that really,,

gh15 approved