Author Topic: Are these bodybuilders natural or not?  (Read 26178 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Are these bodybuilders natural or not?
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2012, 01:39:59 AM »
the real question is

why would anyone in that kind of industry who makes a living off of how good their body looks, be natural?

fucking idiots up in here.

this guy isn't a filth, he's being smart by being real about how he eats and trains and such, he just chooses to leave out the whole part about his supplementation plan. Why the fuck would he draw negative illegal attention to himself?

the part about him saying the whole thing about 10 packs and how people are born with a 4, 6, 8 pack is true too.

i also find it funny how he looks in the mirror like he wants to fuck himself in the ass.

because....many goolible kidos now run to the store...well not now but before i came along ,, ran to the store and bought all the junk suplements of the hydroxy cuts to get be that low bodyfat and dry ...

its a scam going on for dozen upon dozen of years since most of us were in elementry and even before,,and it should stop! ,, it is nto the parents mision to pay for the bodybuid insdutry to survive,, kids shoudnt take balonie suplements that no one knows whats in it ,,,remember those are the products who grow you set of titonas ..not the actual hormones,,

a fella like ron heris made career ...built a family ! with a convict kid....from this lies ,, afella like ron heris a prostitute for the suplement industry .....CHEATED the bodybuild cult ,,true bodybuild from the right way ,, a fella liek ron heris deserve a verdict that is known to everyone and this verdict is coming !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2012, 01:44:47 AM »
because....many goolible kidos now run to the store...well not now but before i came along ,, ran to the store and bought all the junk suplements of the hydroxy cuts to get be that low bodyfat and dry ...

its a scam going on for dozen upon dozen of years since most of us were in elementry and even before,,and it should stop! ,, it is nto the parents mision to pay for the bodybuid insdutry to survive,, kids shoudnt take balonie suplements that no one knows whats in it ,,,remember those are the products who grow you set of titonas ..not the actual hormones,,

a fella like ron heris made career ...built a family ! with a convict kid....from this lies ,, afella like ron heris a prostitute for the suplement industry .....CHEATED the bodybuild cult ,,true bodybuild from the right way ,, a fella liek ron heris deserve a verdict that is known to everyone and this verdict is coming !

gh15 approved

i agree gh15, but it works out for the bodybuilder doesnt it...

people are always trying to get ahead in this world, and any kind of sponsorship will help pay for their addiction,

in the end i think it is up to the customer to exercise proper judgment, whether it be through trial and error

i do agree there are filts who CLAIMED natty but for ifbb pros who don't call themselves natural, there is nothing wrong with being sponsored by a muscletech and helping sell protein...pays the bills and for the hgh  :P

i agree with ron harris that guy is scum. if you read his latest posts on MD he doesn't claim natural anymore, he says he's on prescribed TRT. what a joke.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2012, 04:19:55 AM »
whats your opinion on ECA god?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2012, 04:30:01 AM »
filth liar!!!

these liars disgust me.

look closely @ 37 to 39 second mark of the video- there are scars on both nipples  - the upper line of the top half circle of each nipple where he has had gyno surgery.
its very subtle but u can see it- a good plastic surgeon removed this steroid user's gyno

filth liar!

It's amazing how many natties get gyno and have the removal scars.  ;D
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2012, 04:39:40 AM »
whats your opinion on ECA god?

my opinion is that you play with poop!,, my opinion is that you will always stay 140lb if you dotn go on trenbolona and testosterona combo lower dose testosterona high dose trenbolona ,, all the rest is not needed ,, you aree playing with poop
also get good gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2012, 08:48:41 AM »
It's amazing how many natties get gyno and have the removal scars.  ;D

i'm glad you think gyno only occurs from steroids. I guess all my drunk, fat, out of shape friends must be juiced up to the gills!  ::)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2012, 08:53:56 AM »
my opinion is that you play with poop!,, my opinion is that you will always stay 140lb if you dotn go on trenbolona and testosterona combo lower dose testosterona high dose trenbolona ,, all the rest is not needed ,, you aree playing with poop
also get good gh

gh15 approved

gh15 in your "7 rules to build phenominal physiqe from gh15 house of pain" you said

"6. always use ephedrine when cutting,,always use eca when cutting,,alwyas eat less when cutting,,always eat majority of your food clean when cutting,,dont ever give up your dirty food completely when cutting because your body needs it eventhough you are cutting,,doesnt need it overdue but still need it once or twice a week,,your brain needs it!,,especially on hormones and fat burners,,you will never look your best if you completely eliminate carbs during diet phase,,you gotta have them to a limit,,and i dont talk here about no carb up phase before a show im talkin about carb intake during the all diet/prep,,if you keep it at 30grams a day for 4 months you will end up looking like SHIT and dont listen to what any one else tell you,,you need to know how to cycle carbs right! especially when cutting."

now you're saying diet doesnt matter, exercise doesn't matter just more trenbolona and ghona, and eca is poop. why do you flipflop on so many different occassions?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2012, 09:00:12 AM »
He could be natural.  What I hear on these posts are, he looks better than me so he must be juicing. He isn't that  big but ripped.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2012, 10:37:52 AM »
i'm glad you think gyno only occurs from steroids. I guess all my drunk, fat, out of shape friends must be juiced up to the gills!  ::)

Chest fat -aka 'moobs' - is not gyno.

And where did I say Gynecomastia 'only' occurs from steroids?
O

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2012, 10:52:05 AM »

fair enough, you didn't say that but i assumed the implication was that the dude got gyno surgery so he must have used aas at some point. i'm just saying it's completely possible to have gyno and get surgery for it without having used aas, there's many different factors at play.

you're right that moobs aren't the same thing as gyno but they typically go hand in hand, feminine fat distribution patterns (like in the chest and hips) can hint at some kind of hormonal imbalance. most people i see with moobs usually have some degree of gyno, i see it alot in guys that drink heavy presumably bc of phytoestrogens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
according to this about 60% of men get gyno at some point in their lives

TruthHurts

« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2012, 11:17:56 AM »

This, so many dumb bb.com noobs that see a guy at 20% bodyfat and start screaming gyno at a bit of fat. Gyno is glandular tissue and mostly affects teenage boys and steroid users.

TruthHurts

« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2012, 11:20:09 AM »
filth liar!!!

these liars disgust me.

look closely @ 37 to 39 second mark of the video- there are scars on both nipples  - the upper line of the top half circle of each nipple where he has had gyno surgery.
its very subtle but u can see it- a good plastic surgeon removed this steroid user's gyno

filth liar!

Another Pat Banana, Kyisho Moody, Tommy Jeffers,Adrain. Filt lair!!!  ::)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2012, 12:22:34 PM »
This, so many dumb bb.com noobs that see a guy at 20% bodyfat and start screaming gyno at a bit of fat. Gyno is glandular tissue and mostly affects teenage boys and steroid users.

"Puffy nipples" is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This glandular tissue accumulation is concentrated under and typically confined to the areola, or can be slightly extended outside the areola forming a dome shaped appearance to the areola. Pure glandular gynecomastia is common in bodybuilders and is thought to be a result of the use of anabolic steroids.[7] In this case it is known as anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) induced gynecomastia.[7] Due to excess testosterone levels from steroids, which is converted to estrogen, bodybuilders and other athletes are sometimes afflicted with gynecomastia in its purest form. Gynecomastia in lean men is usually only a breast tissue gland with little to no adipose tissue. Proper treatment of pure gynecomastia can be done only by excision of the breast tissue, which in the case of bodybuilders is by itself sufficient to achieve a flat nipple-areola complex. Liposuction is only rarely necessary. Congenital or hereditary gynecomastia is typically evident by the ages of 12 to 18 in boys.[8] Thirty percent to sixty percent of young boys suffer from large male breasts.[8] As many as thirty percent may live with enlarged male breasts for the rest of their lives."

yup, i guess 1/3rd of the entire male population is on steroids....  ::)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2012, 12:36:28 PM »
I knew a guy once who wouldn't even use the same needle after it had drawn up said solution from a multi-dose vial.  He said the rubber stopper "dulled the needle".  So he would draw up with one needle, throw it away, then switch out a new needle for the actual injection.

I've never had a problem with injection's.  Sure, I was nervous my first time, but after that, smooth sailing.  As sick as this may sound, I'll say it anyway, sometimes when I'm siting around the house at night, I'll get the urge to inject because I'm so used to it.  It's like my body is calling for it or something, lol.

The guy you mentioned is right. Not only that the stopper dulls the needle but there is always a risk of cross-contamination or infection if you don't change it before injection. This is what is taught in nursing and medical schools also.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »
The guy you mentioned is right. Not only that the stopper dulls the needle but there is always a risk of cross-contamination or infection if you don't change it before injection. This is what is taught in nursing and medical schools also.

this is true, i know plenty of guys (well on forums at least), that do this. also makes it easier to draw the oil, draw with a 22ga inject with 25 or something like that.

i personally have reused a 22ga on a few occassions and it was significantly more difficult to break the skin after a few uses.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2012, 12:40:55 PM »
i agree gh15, but it works out for the bodybuilder doesnt it...

people are always trying to get ahead in this world, and any kind of sponsorship will help pay for their addiction,

in the end i think it is up to the customer to exercise proper judgment, whether it be through trial and error

i do agree there are filts who CLAIMED natty but for ifbb pros who don't call themselves natural, there is nothing wrong with being sponsored by a muscletech and helping sell protein...pays the bills and for the hgh  :P

i agree with ron harris that guy is scum. if you read his latest posts on MD he doesn't claim natural anymore, he says he's on prescribed TRT. what a joke.

it's a sad excuse when people start lying for money...it should not be done, at least  not in this society

TruthHurts

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2012, 03:12:43 PM »
Name:   deadpan
Position:   Getbig II
Date Registered:   February 29, 2012, 10:39:36 AM

STFU noob. Sit your 60 post ass down on the sidelines with the other betas and wait until you are at least half a person.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2012, 03:17:15 PM »
Name:   deadpan
Position:   Getbig II
Date Registered:   February 29, 2012, 10:39:36 AM

STFU noob. Sit your 60 post ass down on the sidelines with the other betas and wait until you are at least half a person.

oh fuck off with that shit you forum warrior, if you really gauge how much of a person you are by how many posts you have on an anonymous forum, then i truly feel sorry for you

TruthHurts

« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2012, 03:21:36 PM »
STFU gyno boy. You need to know your place calling out legends like gh15. you are nothing,, seriously fella,, nothing but plain newb dirt... you won't last the course so gtf back to bodybuild.com where the little boys belong,,, thunderdome not for YOU,,, mark these words,, thunderdome NOT for mouthy pipsqueak,,,

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Is this fella natty?
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2012, 03:24:53 PM »
he's not super dry... just really lean... take a look at early 90s olympia shots to see 'dryness'.... no sane person goes there today

hes dry as fuck who u kidden, all the definition comes from water loss not dietin
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Is this fella natty?
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2012, 03:26:14 PM »
thats a hell of a way to make a living..having your livelihood depend on your abs. it seems like he hates what he does and is starving

exactly and hes definitly on a diuretic
A

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2012, 03:32:56 PM »

- Discuss

With a name like Ben Noy I was expecting a chinese man. I guess cause it rhymes with Bok Choy.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2012, 09:39:51 PM »
STFU gyno boy. You need to know your place calling out legends like gh15. you are nothing,, seriously fella,, nothing but plain newb dirt... you won't last the course so gtf back to bodybuild.com where the little boys belong,,, thunderdome not for YOU,,, mark these words,, thunderdome NOT for mouthy pipsqueak,,,

oh gee sorry i don't worship some online account and inject into my body whatever he tells me like some sort of mindless cult follow. i will listen to what he has to say but take it with a grain of salt, you know like any SANE PERSON.  ::)  hey man i hear cyanide-ona will give you dat striated look, why don't you go try it.

ohh man check out dat mad chest separation

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2012, 06:50:30 AM »
He needs more mass, just looks skinny with decent lines and really lean.

Dieuretics, clen, ephedrine.

He would be stupid not to be on var, Winny, low tren.
Trans Milkshake.