Author Topic: What you're not being told...  (Read 12142 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: What you're not being told...
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 04:27:21 PM »
It's going to start getting bad ladies and gents. Expect worse whether, more meteorites, but there are unknown, unknowns also. So more to come. 

Wiggs hoping to god something huge happens before his welfare runs out.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2013, 04:28:38 PM »
Yes gentlemen, we are looking at a Nibiru situation again. Matter of fact I think I was right all along, meaning the Mayans were right. The Mayans said there would be a shift in consciousness and a spiritual awakening, Many people are waking up globally. Listen to the media. They are saying it's a mass global awakening as predicted by the Mayans. They were right. I was right. But they are also said there is going to be death and famine and sadness....That is next with Nibiru and whatever wars come of it.

I've heard some bad things about what that cloud contains. Imagine cyanide rain. That's one theory

One thing for sure is they're freaked out about it and the people are leading their lives like ants. The could have done something about it but they figure we are overpopulated so let nature take it's course. Our ancestors have warned us, i.e. the Sumarians.Their God's were fallen Angels and Giants that lived then. All in the Bible also. Hang on to your seats gentlemen. I'm not here to debate this, just passing on the information.

You need to lay off of the bong bro. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 04:59:31 PM »
I'm beginning to think Wiggsy is the #1 troll on getbig.   :-\

X2. I'm sure he's getting a few people on here to start looking into this crap, with some believing.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 05:05:20 PM »
Many people are waking up globally. Listen to the media. They are saying it's a mass global awakening as predicted by the Mayans. They were right. I was right. But they are also said there is going to be death and famine and sadness..

One thing for sure is they're freaked out about it...

Seems to me the internet has led to countless millions believing absolute bullshit about all kinds of amazing theories. Wiggs has one worry after another and freaks out every couple of months with a new theory of doom. There is literally no limit to what fools will believe.
This time last year Wiggs was saying goodbye to everyone. Now the end is near again!

Moderators move these bullshit threads to a conspiracy board.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2013, 05:12:57 PM »
Either that, or he's got the good shit at his house
;D

dustin

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 05:41:04 PM »
You need to lay off of the bong bro. 

Dude, I've had my medical marijuana card for years but never encountered anything like what Wiggs is smoking. Dude's hitting straight crystal meth, not marijuana.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2013, 06:02:35 PM »
atleast wiggs is making attempts to learn about the history of the universe and potential upcoming events. even though it may seem half assed, sometimes half ass is better than no ass

if my grass in my yard was like a foot tall id much rather someone half ass mow it , not even bother with weed eating the edges up nicely rather than not mowing at all

you people on getbig are the fucking faggit herd, you love to gang up on people
A

Jizzacked

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
christ wiggs, you are a good guy but I hope it is some elaborate troll with these conspiracy theories.  Just last year you were hell bent on the apocalypse and when it didn't happen you went scrambling for the next over the top scenario.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2013, 06:11:59 PM »
christ wiggs, you are a good guy but I hope it is some elaborate troll with these conspiracy theories.  Just last year you were hell bent on the apocalypse and when it didn't happen you went scrambling for the next over the top scenario.
na man its not conspiracy dont judge so fast

there are people tracking the redwarf on youtube. its an interesting subject, and its foolish to jump on the getbig fagget bigwagon just to talk shit
A

Jizzacked

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2013, 06:15:13 PM »

there are people tracking the redwarf on youtube. its an interesting subject, and its foolish to jump on the getbig fagget bigwagon just to talk shit

who you callin fagget, fagget?  ;D  the universe is fascinating shit, but let's not get caught up in the nostraliveinmom'sbasement prophecies.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2013, 06:17:02 PM »

We don't ever know what is in store for us the next day Falcon. It could be the last one. We just got eat right, workout, slam fine hoes and hope for the best.

Jizzacked

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2013, 06:18:18 PM »
We don't ever know what is in store for us the next day Falcon. It could be the last one. We just got eat right, workout, slam fine hoes and hope for the best.

+1

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2013, 06:21:12 PM »
who you callin fagget, fagget?  ;D  the universe is fascinating shit, but let's not get caught up in the nostraliveinmom'sbasement prophecies.
nah man there is a vehicle called the getbig fagget wagon and youre on it, just baseless attacks on our brother

ive heard about how there were tracking this redwarf for sometime now. its mainly just a huge fucking object thats going to shake shit up , who knows whats its capable of, this world is a mess this whole existance is unexplainable, thus dont ever try to make a case for nothing out of the ordinary to not happen.
A

Jizzacked

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »
johannes falcon, you were a lot cooler when you had the falcon scientist as your avatar, bring him back

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2013, 06:23:52 PM »
gotta keep an open mind too

try to learn shit like physics

just because a sorry ass neegul is refrencing some people tracking this redwarf doesnt mean its complete shit

theres always something to worry about or just live in the ignorance is bliss

i prefer to learn and worry about shit to make life more interesting  ;D
A

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2013, 06:24:11 PM »

Huh?

It's a COMET.  Many icy bodies from the outer reaches of the solar system zip around the inner system since, y'know, Sol happens to be the most massive body around  ::)

There's nothing unusual or, to be sure, at all "religious" hocus-pocus at work here.  There are perhaps many millions of "large" icy bodies in the Kuiper Belt that are drawn toward in the inner solar system.  We've no one to thank for that except Newton, and he had no clue what kind of shit lay out in the Oort Cloud.

It's just gravity at work, bro.  Nothing else.  

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2013, 06:25:09 PM »
... a sorry ass neegul ...

Expand on this.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2013, 06:47:52 PM »

just because a sorry ass neegul is refrencing some people tracking this redwarf doesnt mean its complete shit

We got to keep punching Falcon.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2013, 07:16:53 PM »
atleast wiggs is making attempts to learn about the history of the universe and potential upcoming events. even though it may seem half assed, sometimes half ass is better than no ass

if my grass in my yard was like a foot tall id much rather someone half ass mow it , not even bother with weed eating the edges up nicely rather than not mowing at all

I have to disagree with you great falcon. If you half ass things you will lead yourself astray as one does not get the entire picture before forming an opinion.it is better to do nothing at all then to try and go back to fix the disaster one,s made. Wiggs is just wigged out

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2013, 07:23:48 PM »

Seems to me you should be mowing your lawn instead of illuminating the Flotsam.  Wiggs is not dumb but he sure is gullible and comes up with garbage theories.

His nonsense can't be supported and Wiggs can't be saved. Too much damage done and the dude is completely lost without any sense of reality.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 08:31:43 PM »

Disagree.  Your postings are typically enlightening.

Wiggs, were they to be taken seriously, would only be alarming

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2013, 08:33:23 PM »

No shit. Nothing like being lectured to by the dimmest bulb in the room.  ::)

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2013, 08:44:51 PM »
Seems to me the internet has led to countless millions believing absolute bullshit about all kinds of amazing theories. Wiggs has one worry after another and freaks out every couple of months with a new theory of doom. There is literally no limit to what fools will believe.
This time last year Wiggs was saying goodbye to everyone. Now the end is near again!

Moderators move these bullshit threads to a conspiracy board.

You had me believing you were going to get your biceps to 18 inches.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2013, 08:50:57 PM »
Philosophical materialism is probably closer to the truth than most theories.

I have the knowledge and equipment to get bigger arms. What a pity I injured them in the past doing silly deadlifts and throwing the javelin and doing pullovers.

When you are almost 71 you don't have the motivation and discipline to train consistently to grow. Showing the Flotsam here isn't sufficient for me.
Then there is this blasted internet that I spend too much time on.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2013, 08:55:56 PM »
Philosophical materialism is probably closer to the truth than most theories.

I have the knowledge and equipment to get bigger arms. What a pity I injured them in the past doing silly deadlifts and throwing the javelin and doing pullovers.

When you are almost 71 you don't have the motivation and discipline to train consistently to grow. Showing the Flotsam here isn't sufficient for me.
Then there is this blasted internet that I spend too much time on.

I wish I could refute you thus.