Author Topic: What you're not being told...  (Read 12143 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: What you're not being told...
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »
Philosophical materialism is probably closer to the truth than most theories.

I have the knowledge and equipment to get bigger arms. What a pity I injured them in the past doing silly deadlifts and throwing the javelin and doing pullovers.

When you are almost 71 you don't have the motivation and discipline to train consistently to grow. Showing the Flotsam here isn't sufficient for me.
Then there is this blasted internet that I spend too much time on.

you lack energy

its not that you lack motivation

people say the same shit you say all the time. when its energy they lack

its a shame youve been studying the wrong things (the perfect bicep curl the perfect bicep machine ect) when you shouldve been studying how to obtain the most energy

start now by experimenting with your diet old man, inspire us
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2013, 08:58:53 PM »
I have to disagree with you great falcon. If you half ass things you will lead yourself astray as one does not get the entire picture before forming an opinion.it is better to do nothing at all then to try and go back to fix the disaster one,s made. Wiggs is just wigged out
he's at least making an attempt

while your type are acting like the bitchy houswives complaining about the furniture, her hair, her shoes ect.
A

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2013, 09:35:53 PM »
Yes gentlemen, we are looking at a Nibiru situation again. Matter of fact I think I was right all along, meaning the Mayans were right. The Mayans said there would be a shift in consciousness and a spiritual awakening, Many people are waking up globally. Listen to the media. They are saying it's a mass global awakening as predicted by the Mayans. They were right. I was right. But they are also said there is going to be death and famine and sadness....That is next with Nibiru and whatever wars come of it.

I've heard some bad things about what that cloud contains. Imagine cyanide rain. That's one theory

One thing for sure is they're freaked out about it and the people are leading their lives like ants. The could have done something about it but they figure we are overpopulated so let nature take it's course. Our ancestors have warned us, i.e. the Sumarians.Their God's were fallen Angels and Giants that lived then. All in the Bible also. Hang on to your seats gentlemen. I'm not here to debate this, just passing on the information.

Man, that must be some dank shit you're tokin'.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2013, 10:13:40 PM »
Let us examine stubborn and seemingly dense Wiggs....the modern internet harvester of truth. He knows that no one can prove that he is wrong so he entertains the idea 'what if it is true?'  Like his last doomsday warning we waited until Jan 1 and nothing that Wiggs predicted came true. He rose up from the ashes of that theory and subscribed, in due course, to some other nonsense. I have encountered conspiracy believers and they insist they might be right. No, they literally believe they are right. They are devoid of academic discipline and haplessly follow what they see and hear on the internet. How do they determine if what they hear is true? Well, that is the problem and I am afraid too many literally do not have the training or intellect to find and use a method for assessing truth and falsehood in what they believe. It is essential that you have a method that can test the truth of theories. You discard false theories and accept the true theories but are aware that even they might not be completely right. Holes can be made in your belief system but the web of knowledge remains intact.

If we go back to 1900 and look at what was believed by eminent scientists and philosophers you would shake your heads. Yet they were much more enlightened than intellects from a century before. So there is progress in science and technology is proof of that. You can't make images appear on mobile phone screens unless the science behind it works. This is not a matter of belief or opinion.  

Wiggs seems interested in the future and what might lurk there to thwart human existence. That shows that he doesn't have much in his life worthwhile. If you fail at life and relationships you can get pessimistic and even depressed. Instead of seeing opportunity and excitement you might be drawn to theories of amazing things. Conspiracy theories are an excuse to believe the marginal theories. Was earth visited in the past by intelligent beings? Well, there is no solid evidence and our search for any kind of radio signals has revealed a rather empty universe. What should we believe? Well, it may be possible that there are other civilizations in this huge universe. The trouble is it seems that life like we know it might be extremely rare. That will make the likelihood of being close to other civilizations totally remote. Because of the vast distances involved it is unlikely that beings are doing interstellar travel anywhere near us. The conclusion is we believe we are alone in the universe until evidence proves otherwise. There are more stars out there than grains of sand on all the beaches on earth. If you go to Bondi Beach and view the sand you will shake your head and not believe this. With so many stars there literally has to be probably millions or billions of suns like ours. So the possibilities are good that life exists elsewhere. Exactly where and how close to earth is another thing. Sure, technology might improve beyond what we can imagine and maybe some day man will visit other solar systems. In our solar system water and air like we know it exist only on Earth and no where else. That suggests that the conditions to support any kind of life must be rather limited and these conditions must persist for billions of years for life to start then evolve.

Some people cannot accept scientific theories such as evolution. They cling to their bibles and old beliefs and discard what science teaches us. They buy LCD TVs and the lastest gadgets but their minds are locked in the past. Wiggs is a typical believer. I honestly don't know what to say to such people. I know that intelligent and educated people believe in God and all that stuff. What do they make of the universe and the future? Well, the materialist doesn't rely on ancient scriptures. He casts them out with all the other nonsense accumulated and passed on. If we look at muscleheads we see similar things happening. They believe you need vast amounts of protein to build muscle. This is nonsense but they keep buying supplements and do not change their beliefs one iota. It is a rare person who thinks for himself and who is brave enough to accept reality for what it is. A rainbow is still beautiful even though science has explained why they happen. Before believing important things it is essential to investigate and test theories and that is a rigorous academic thing to do. Watching YouTube is not a substitute.  

dustin

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 10:22:31 PM »
Let us examine stubborn and seemingly dense Wiggs....the modern internet harvester of truth. He knows that no one can prove that he is wrong so he entertains the idea 'what if it is true?'  Like his last doomsday warning we waited until Jan 1 and nothing that Wiggs predicted came true. He rose up from the ashes of that theory and subscribed, in due course, to some other nonsense. I have encountered conspiracy believers and they insist they might be right. No, they literally believe they are right. They are devoid of academic discipline and haplessly follow what they see and hear on the internet. How do they determine if what they hear is true? Well, that is the problem and I am afraid too many literally do not have the training or intellect to find and use a method for assessing truth and falsehood in what they believe. It is essential that you have a method that can test the truth of theories. You discard false theories and accept the true theories but are aware that even they might not be completely right. Holes can be made in your belief system but the web of knowledge remains intact.

If we go back to 1900 and look at what was believed by eminent scientists and philosophers you would shake your heads. Yet they were much more enlightened than intellects from a century before. So there is progress in science and technology is proof of that. You can't make images appear on mobile phone screens unless the science behind it works. This is not a matter of belief or opinion.  

Wiggs seems interested in the future and what might lurk there to thwart human existence. That shows that he doesn't have much in his life worthwhile. If you fail at life and relationships you can get pessimistic and even depressed. Instead of seeing opportunity and excitement you might be drawn to theories of amazing things. Conspiracy theories are an excuse to believe the marginal theories. Was earth visited in the past by intelligent beings? Well, there is no solid evidence and our search for any kind of radio signals has revealed a rather empty universe. What should we believe? Well, it may be possible that there are other civilizations in this huge universe. The trouble is it seems that life like we know it might be extremely rare. That will make the likelihood of being close to other civilizations totally remote. Because of the vast distances involved it is unlikely that beings are doing interstellar travel anywhere near us. The conclusion is we believe we are alone in the universe until evidence proves otherwise. There are more stars out there than grains of sand on all the beaches on earth. If you go to Bondi Beach and view the sand you will shake your head and not believe this. With so many stars there literally has to be probably millions or billions of suns like ours. So the possibilities are good that life exists elsewhere. Exactly where and how close to earth is another thing. Sure, technology might improve beyond what we can imagine and maybe some day man will visit other solar systems. In our solar system water and air like we know it exist only on Earth and no where else. That suggests that the conditions to support any kind of life must be rather limited and these conditions must persist for billions of years for life to start then evolve.

Some people cannot accept scientific theories such as evolution. They cling to their bibles and old beliefs and discard what science teaches us. They buy LCD TVs and the lastest gadgets but their minds are locked in the past. Wiggs is a typical believer. I honestly don't know what to say to such people. I know that intelligent and educated people believe in God and all that stuff. What do they make of the universe and the future? Well, the materialist doesn't rely on ancient scriptures. He casts them out with all the other nonsense accumulated and passed on. If we look at muscleheads we see similar things happening. They believe you need vast amounts of protein to build muscle. This is nonsense but they keep buying supplements and do not change their beliefs one iota. It is a rare person who thinks for himself and who is brave enough to accept reality for what it is. A rainbow is still beautiful even though science has explained why they happen. Before believing important things it is essential to investigate and test theories and that is a rigorous academic thing to do. Watching YouTube is not a substitute.  

I'll let everyone know that Wiggs will be on suicide watch for the foreseeable future. ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2013, 10:29:22 PM »
First two photos look oddly real for some reason. Bottom one not so much.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2013, 10:44:24 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2013, 10:47:33 PM »
reality is plastic

some of these narratives may not be physically true, but they exist as a narrative, and narratives are the stories that define reality

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2013, 10:56:11 PM »

you might not be as big of a loser as wiggs, but damn you re trying.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 11:05:21 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2013, 11:08:27 PM »

Why you, a complete idiot, are so fascinated about these enormously stupid conspiracy theories? Isn't your life as and idiot hard enough without them? Can you explain? You have tons of these theories and not even one real evidence to confirm that there is little fraction of truth involved. Like this niribiru nonsense. It time has gone, and only the most stupid imbeciles talk about it these days. Where is the evidence that it exists? Best argument up to these days is from the finnish forum:"It is visible in Google sky", which means that google see it, nobody else doesn't. Well, google sky isn't excatly based on 100% accurate reality, and it isn't excatly real time service, which means that these foil hats did see niribiru at 2012 from the pictures taken 2008. People with healthy and normal brain functions will undersand that it is impossible, but there is no doubt in the minds of insane people. By their opinion, you can see happenings from year 2012 in the pictures taken four years earlier  ;D :o ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2013, 11:55:31 PM »
hmmm  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2013, 12:01:03 AM »
It is one thing to believe in aliens in Area 51 and quite another that the Trade Centers were demolished by the government on September 11, 2001. The trouble is the evidence for a conspiracy on 911 is now questionable so we are not able to verify or reject any of it. Watching YouTube videos about the government being behind the 'demolitions' isn't sufficient to accept. We have no way of knowing if the evidence they present is accurate and the truth.

I was watching TV when those events occurred. It was about 10 pm here in Australia. Anyway, after the towers collapsed I did say it was like a demolition job. The problem is there would have to be many, many people involved in such an awful enterprise and they would be hard to keep quiet especially before they died. What is true is there are many questions yet to be answered about events on that day. The Pentagon event is really suspect. That much is certain.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2013, 12:36:15 AM »

Very good post my friend.  I am going to make this a standard response to these morons.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2013, 01:22:32 AM »
you might not be as big of a loser as wiggs, but damn you re trying.

....except for IFBB Mr.Australia 1975 title  ;D ;D ;D
....mr.spaghetti is bigger looser than naive Wigg, 1975 was 38 years ago
    & Vicenzo is still piss off with Arnold & Paul's judging  ;D ;D ;D

Oh how sad title: Vince uncrowned IFBB Mr.Australia 1975  :'( :'( :'(

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2013, 01:24:37 AM »
Wiggs, leave the astronomy alone. You're embarrassing yourself with such foolish statements. Jupiter is nothin' but a peanut in the universe. Ever heard about Canis Majoris?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VY_Canis_Majoris

If placed at the center of the Solar System, VY Canis Majoris's surface would extend beyond the orbit of Jupiter, although there is still considerable variation in estimates of the radius, with some making it larger than the orbit of Saturn.

And regarding the conspiracy stuff on youtube, it's almost as credible as porn stories on 4chan.

FFS, don't make me copy/paste some of TA/VB's posts.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2013, 01:43:29 AM »
Nibiru, Planet X, NASA Scientists Are Quiet

Nibiru, Planet X, and its brown dwarf star, a twin to our sun, is not verified by NASA scientists as being real, but then again, if a catastrophe of those proportions were going to happen on the Earth and all the people couldn't be saved, would the government tell us it was real? It is very possible that NASA scientists have all received a gag order and are not allowed to tell about it. It could be a very highly confidential top secret that has only been leaked by those who unofficially spoke about it who were or are on the inside scoop about Nibiru and Planet X. Some NASA scientists have come out and said that there is no such thing as Nibiru or Planet X. Others say Nibiru, Planet X exists without a doubt. So here we have another quandary about what's really happening.

Several people report that Nibiru, Planet X can already be seen as a fairly sizeable ball of light next to the sun in the south pole already. It is said that Nibiru, Planet X will be seen by all in the world by 2010-2012. However, if you're in the south pole now you can see it with the naked eye. It is said that NASA already has scientists in the south pole watching Nibiru, Planet X and learning all that they can about it. Again, no NASA scientist seems to be willing to verify that Nibiru is real and all that exists is a few pictures on the internet that may or may not be real.

Some spiritual traditions and religions have predictions about "a star that will appear" when it comes to the end times. The Hopi predict that a star will appear and they call it the Kachina star. The Maitreya group calls the star a signal that Maitreya is coming to save humanity and enlighten everyone. There are other traditions as well that speak of the sky doing wild things right before chaos on the Earth ensues.

One way for the Illuminati to test the current status of various conspiracy theories is to use a member, usually a junior one, in the capacity of an agent provocateur. He masquerades as a skeptic and attempts to engage in a dialogue with a prominent conspiracy theorist to see what answers he gets.

One of the more thoughtful conspiracy theorists is a person who goes by the online pseudonym of JC LeSinge. He places many short movies on YouTube, discussing Nibiru, Reptilians, the Illuminati, the New World Order etc

The debate shown below should prove illuminating to interested parties. You will observe that JC LeSinge uses a number of slippery and often ingenious arguments (in common with many CT experts). Judge for yourself whether his arguments are credible. (Note that he does not commit himself to any definite position, thus giving him scope to continually alter his case – another tactic of all sophisticated CT experts. Also, when he pleases, he is quite dismissive of certain aspects of the more outlandish conspiracy theorists – another common tactic to bolster the expert’s own credibility.)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2013, 04:27:18 AM »

I have the knowledge and equipment to get bigger arms. What a pity I injured them in the past doing silly deadlifts and throwing the javelin and doing pullovers.

When you are almost 71 you don't have the motivation and discipline to train consistently to grow. Showing the Flotsam here isn't sufficient for me.

you don't have the self awareness to accurately assess how shit you look

you therefore I would argue don't have the knowledge to grow

you are obese and have no muscle that is the starting point

the fact that you posted pics of you trying to flex your fat tells us all we need to know of your mindset
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2013, 04:28:52 AM »
Nibiru, Planet X, NASA Scientists Are Quiet

Nibiru, Planet X, and its brown dwarf star, a twin to our sun, is not verified by NASA scientists as being real, but then again, if a catastrophe of those proportions were going to happen on the Earth and all the people couldn't be saved, would the government tell us it was real? It is very possible that NASA scientists have all received a gag order and are not allowed to tell about it. It could be a very highly confidential top secret that has only been leaked by those who unofficially spoke about it who were or are on the inside scoop about Nibiru and Planet X. Some NASA scientists have come out and said that there is no such thing as Nibiru or Planet X. Others say Nibiru, Planet X exists without a doubt. So here we have another quandary about what's really happening.

Several people report that Nibiru, Planet X can already be seen as a fairly sizeable ball of light next to the sun in the south pole already. It is said that Nibiru, Planet X will be seen by all in the world by 2010-2012. However, if you're in the south pole now you can see it with the naked eye. It is said that NASA already has scientists in the south pole watching Nibiru, Planet X and learning all that they can about it. Again, no NASA scientist seems to be willing to verify that Nibiru is real and all that exists is a few pictures on the internet that may or may not be real.

Some spiritual traditions and religions have predictions about "a star that will appear" when it comes to the end times. The Hopi predict that a star will appear and they call it the Kachina star. The Maitreya group calls the star a signal that Maitreya is coming to save humanity and enlighten everyone. There are other traditions as well that speak of the sky doing wild things right before chaos on the Earth ensues.

One way for the Illuminati to test the current status of various conspiracy theories is to use a member, usually a junior one, in the capacity of an agent provocateur. He masquerades as a skeptic and attempts to engage in a dialogue with a prominent conspiracy theorist to see what answers he gets.

One of the more thoughtful conspiracy theorists is a person who goes by the online pseudonym of JC LeSinge. He places many short movies on YouTube, discussing Nibiru, Reptilians, the Illuminati, the New World Order etc

The debate shown below should prove illuminating to interested parties. You will observe that JC LeSinge uses a number of slippery and often ingenious arguments (in common with many CT experts). Judge for yourself whether his arguments are credible. (Note that he does not commit himself to any definite position, thus giving him scope to continually alter his case – another tactic of all sophisticated CT experts. Also, when he pleases, he is quite dismissive of certain aspects of the more outlandish conspiracy theorists – another common tactic to bolster the expert’s own credibility.)

Junior Member Illuminati? Do they get a decoder ring?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2013, 04:45:16 AM »
It heartens me no end, to post alongside intelligent level-headed gentlemen such as True Adonis, Vince Basile and bigmc. In an online world rife with the babblings of faint, bewildered men like Wiggs, you are refreshing springs in a desert of dithering.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2013, 09:42:41 AM »
It is one thing to believe in aliens in Area 51 and quite another that the Trade Centers were demolished by the government on September 11, 2001. The trouble is the evidence for a conspiracy on 911 is now questionable so we are not able to verify or reject any of it. Watching YouTube videos about the government being behind the 'demolitions' isn't sufficient to accept. We have no way of knowing if the evidence they present is accurate and the truth.

I was watching TV when those events occurred. It was about 10 pm here in Australia. Anyway, after the towers collapsed I did say it was like a demolition job. The problem is there would have to be many, many people involved in such an awful enterprise and they would be hard to keep quiet especially before they died. What is true is there are many questions yet to be answered about events on that day. The Pentagon event is really suspect. That much is certain.

I'd have to say I agree with you, I remember the government parading out some engineers trying to explain how and why the towers collapsed.  It really didn't seem plausible to me.  For the towers to come down as straight as they did all supporting beams from the floors below would have to fail in precisely the same manner at exactly the same time.  Any deviation would cause the structure to tilt.  Think about it, there was no deviation so every floor failed perfectly, 110 times, not once but twice! Odds of that happening? I couldn't even guess.
But they had engineer after engineer explain that this is how it happened so your average citizen thinks how could they be wrong. 
If you want to solve any crime, they say you have to follow the money. who benefited the most? A guy named Silverstein.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2013, 09:46:18 AM »
wiggs ruling this thread.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2013, 02:05:32 PM »

geez im gonna have to eat 800 calories worth of food just to read and comprehend this meltdown
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2013, 02:06:40 PM »
2nd pic looks like a World Engine.  8)

:D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »

you lack energy old man of ignorance

your motivation is there, meaning you want to show your dominance

but your energy to do so is lacking, have you tried massive dosages of any food group or herb and studyied the energy effects it had on you?

what do you even take these days for supplements, have you though of increasing some while decreasing others

what methods will you keep trying to better your self "Floatsam"
A