Author Topic: I maybe forced to sell my home in the desert..  (Read 5739 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: I maybe forced to sell my home in the desert..
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2014, 04:20:11 PM »
Serious question: Will he have security 24/7 once he's finished his term? I mean, there sure as hell will be a lot of enemies for him to worry about?? How does George Bush live nowadays?

Yes,  Secret Service protection FOREVER

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2014, 04:26:59 PM »
Serious question: Will he have security 24/7 once he's finished his term? I mean, there sure as hell will be a lot of enemies for him to worry about?? How does George Bush live nowadays?

How is this a serious question?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2014, 04:27:51 PM »
May be

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2014, 04:31:23 PM »
Where is the body or any evidence that this hit actually happened.
LOL, I love conspiracy theorists.  Bin Laden is living in France with Jim Morrison and the whole thing was staged.  The navy seals all lied about raiding his compound b/c they wanted to look cool in front of their friends.  Then the whole federal government got involved in covering up the whole lie and even Al Qaeda and Bin Laden himself agreed to pretend he was dead b/c Obama promised him he'd give him his Whitney Houston poster if he'd play along.  Elaborate.  Clever.  Well-played Mr. President.  Unfortunately someone on an internet forum has exposed you.  :-*

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2014, 04:42:51 PM »
Coach is gonna be mowing Obama's lawn while el presidente enjoys a lemonade in the sun.  When the lawn is done, he'll challenge Coach to a basketball game and promptly humiliate him Harlem Globetrotters style.  Giving him a nice skippy off the forehead and then taking the ball right past him to the hole.  Coach will be seen holding his chest mid court and mumbling something about needing to get "back" into shape.
 :D

Fuck off, we're not Otwink fans here you fucking bottom bitch.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »
How is this a serious question?

Obviously he'll have security but what would the detail be, does he have marines and ninjas following him going to buy groceries is what I mean you phaggot

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2014, 05:21:47 PM »
Knew thread would somehow be about Obama....

First off, Obama is not a good president, he arrived at a serendipitous time when people were disillusioned with both the current and outgoing president Bush, and the status quo. All around the world incumbent political parties suffered because of the crash; he was different because he was black and the (at the time) opposition party.

Secondly, he promised "change" and people bought it.

He should have changed things soon as he got into office, Wall Street is pissing on people again because he failed to act and it is too far removed from the crash to make sweeping changes now.

However, he is not a Muslim, he is American, he does not sympathise with terrorists (see what was known of Osama before Obama set foot in the White House)... you disagree with him, and often rightly so, but you draw on far fetched theories and complete bullshit sometimes to justify a point that could be made on evidence alone.

This isn't Fox News, we aren't retards who need propaganda fed to us to be able to make an informed decision. He is a bad president, but he is working with a shitty congress and you don't need to invent conspiracy theories to strengthen your point unless you are devoid of good arguments or underestimate our intelligence.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2014, 05:31:08 PM »
Knew thread would somehow be about Obama....

First off, Obama is not a good president, he arrived at a serendipitous time when people were disillusioned with both the current and outgoing president Bush, and the status quo. All around the world incumbent political parties suffered because of the crash; he was different because he was black and the (at the time) opposition party.

Secondly, he promised "change" and people bought it.

He should have changed things soon as he got into office, Wall Street is pissing on people again because he failed to act and it is too far removed from the crash to make sweeping changes now.

However, he is not a Muslim, he is American, he does not sympathise with terrorists (see what was known of Osama before Obama set foot in the White House)... you disagree with him, and often rightly so, but you draw on far fetched theories and complete bullshit sometimes to justify a point that could be made on evidence alone.

This isn't Fox News, we aren't retards who need propaganda fed to us to be able to make an informed decision. He is a bad president, but he is working with a shitty congress and you don't need to invent conspiracy theories to strengthen your point unless you are devoid of good arguments or underestimate our intelligence.

You forgot to mention Obama lies about absolutely everything... even worse than Bush did.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2014, 05:34:53 PM »
You forgot to mention Obama lies about absolutely everything... even worse than Bush did.

They all lie. FDR tried to cover up his polio ffs.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2014, 06:32:17 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2014, 06:45:17 PM »
I don't care about his politics anymore. Most people already know by now he's an incompetent, radical Muslim traitor. That being said, it's those traits that bring down the value in that desert community.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2014, 06:49:36 PM »
I don't care about his politics anymore. Most people already know by now he's an incompetent, radical Muslim traitor. That being said, it's those traits that bring down the value in that desert community.

LOL - still feeling a bit chapped over the LANDSLIDE predictions

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2014, 07:11:50 PM »
LOL - still feeling a bit chapped over the LANDSLIDE predictions

No. Still amazed about how many dumbshits there are in this country that fell for his bullshit. Just reminds me how right I was. Lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »
No. Still amazed about how many dumbshits there are in this country that fell for his bullshit. Just reminds me how right I was. Lol

why are you not amazed at how your party can't find a candidate to beat such a weak POTUS

maybe it's because you're in the dumbest sector of the stupid party (you know the sector that truly believes that Obama is a "radical muslim traitor")

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2014, 07:32:52 PM »
"

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2014, 07:56:22 PM »
Coach is gonna be mowing Obama's lawn while el presidente enjoys a lemonade in the sun.  When the lawn is done, he'll challenge Coach to a basketball game and promptly humiliate him Harlem Globetrotters style.  Giving him a nice skippy off the forehead and then taking the ball right past him to the hole.  Coach will be seen holding his chest mid court and mumbling something about needing to get "back" into shape.
 :D

The coach has a borderline obsession with Obama..
Coach you need to move on...  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2014, 10:29:12 PM »
why are you not amazed at how your party can't find a candidate to beat such a weak POTUS

maybe it's because you're in the dumbest sector of the stupid party (you know the sector that truly believes that Obama is a "radical muslim traitor")

Funny, Romney predicted almost everything in detail about Obama's policies and how they would turn out. Romney wasn't weak, I contend that their was so much voter fraud and intimidation no one would have won. You got your wish about Obama being (what ever he is) we're all paying the price. Even most who voted for him regret it and if they don't they still couldn't answer why they voted for him. Just be it was a "landslide" doesn't mean it was the right choice...obviously.

It won't happen, but after he leaves he should be brought up on charges of treason (yes, I'm well aware of the maximum penalty) at the very least. Not a good "leader" not a good person only has HIS best interests in mind, not the countries. You could say he had 10 americans set up to be killed..add accomplice to murder in there as well..and yes, Killery as well.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2014, 10:47:20 PM »
We may have undesirables moving in and ruining the neighborhood >:(

http://variety.com/gallery/obama-real-estate-thunderbird-heights/#!1/could-president-obama-be-desert-bound&ref=/2014/dirt/real-estalker/could-president-obama-be-desert-bound-1201242254/pos=

No need to sell, Coach.  I'll haul your double wide to Desert Hot Springs for $400, including hookup at your new trailer park.  Hell, you don't belong in Rancho Mirage or anywhere near it, anyway. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2014, 11:12:25 PM »
No need to sell, Coach.  I'll haul your double wide to Desert Hot Springs for $400, including hookup at your new trailer park.  Hell, you don't belong in Rancho Mirage or anywhere near it, anyway. 

No double wides on a golf course with a view of the San Jucento Mountains that I'm aware of  :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »
No double wides on a golf course with a view of the San Jucento Mountains that I'm aware of  :)

don't you actually have to be on title to sell a property

btw - have one of those unfortunate 8th graders that you "coach" explain the difference between "may be" and "maybe"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2014, 09:02:34 AM »
don't you actually have to be on title to sell a property

btw - have one of those unfortunate 8th graders that you "coach" explain the difference between "may be" and "maybe"

You seen a little obsessive. haha

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2014, 09:38:13 AM »
BO is an experienced community organizer and would be a winner on the Neighborhood Watch and HOA board.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2014, 10:04:40 AM »
You seen a little obsessive. haha

just a guess but it appears to be true

why did you pm me about this instead of just posting on this thread

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2014, 10:24:48 AM »
Funny, Romney predicted almost everything in detail about Obama's policies and how they would turn out. Romney wasn't weak, I contend that their was so much voter fraud and intimidation no one would have won. You got your wish about Obama being (what ever he is) we're all paying the price. Even most who voted for him regret it and if they don't they still couldn't answer why they voted for him. Just be it was a "landslide" doesn't mean it was the right choice...obviously.

It won't happen, but after he leaves he should be brought up on charges of treason (yes, I'm well aware of the maximum penalty) at the very least. Not a good "leader" not a good person only has HIS best interests in mind, not the countries. You could say he had 10 americans set up to be killed..add accomplice to murder in there as well..and yes, Killery as well.
LOL, are you kidding me dude?  You sound like a child!  Completely absurd, baseless accusations.  Do you really believe the shit that comes out of your mouth???  This is why the Republican party is in such disarray -- it's being hijacked by conspiracy theorists who make bizarre and wildly unfounded accusations.  As Colbert said regarding "voter fraud"......"The complete lack of evidence is evidence enough for me".  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2014, 10:29:46 AM »
LOL, are you kidding me dude?  You sound like a child!  Completely absurd, baseless accusations.  Do you really believe the shit that comes out of your mouth???  This is why the Republican party is in such disarray -- it's being hijacked by conspiracy theorists who make bizarre and wildly unfounded accusations.  As Colbert said regarding "voter fraud"......"The complete lack of evidence is evidence enough for me".  ;D

Baseless? How does one person win 100% in multiple precincts? lol. How come Holder did nothing about the voter intimidation with the black panthers? How come nothing was done about those precincts with Obama plastered all over the walls? How come nothing was done with people voting multiple times? I could go on.